Friday, October 19, 2018

John Boehner SPLITS with Coach Lou Holtz and Says There are MANY NAZIS in Congress -- Holtz and Boehner SHUT DOWN the US Government in 2013, and Then RE-OPENED It after My MOTHER Gave Them Pope Francis's COMMAND to Do So / Today, I Voted:


Coach Lou Holtz and Speaker John Boehner, in their CATHOLIC NAZI HEYDAY!!!


This morning, I heard on MSNBC that John Boehner was talking yesterday about the NAZIS in Congress, again. Here is an OLDER story about that, I not finding one about yesterday:
“We’ve got some of the smartest people in America who serve in the Congress, and we’ve got some of the dumbest,” he said. He added: “We have some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet, and some that are Nazis. Congress is nothing more than a slice of America. This article is two years old -- but on MSNBC this morning, I heard that Boehner has AGAIN been talking about NAZIS in Congress within the last 24 hours.

My intention is to WRITE John Boehner this evening, like I have written Senators Richard Burr, Thom Tillis, and Kamala Harrishttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-sen-richard.html


About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM
In a Politico Magazine interview, the former House speaker had some blunt words for his onetime tormentors on the right.


And then I got FLAK from a "Vishy Gay" -- like my friend Kevin Sessums (https://www.facebook.com/kevin.sessums.7), often gets, too: high in Gov. Roy Cooper's Administration, and responded to it. FIRST, please remember:



Now-Governor Roy Cooper with Ryan Lee Burris, who was CONVICTED of major Drug Trafficking and recently completed his FIVE YEARS on parole after release from prison, then served two years as the 3rd Vice Chair of the New Hanover County Democratic Party -- directing much of the Hard Drug trade here with his CLOSE friend former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby.


Goolsby had to resign in DISGRACE, but Thomas S. Kenan III hired him to the Board of Governors on UNC System, where he PROMPTLY intimidated the Head to leave, so that George W. Bush's TOP Domestic Advisor, Margaret Spellings, could take that role!!!

And Ryan's then boyfriend, Wes Taylor (in center above), DIED just over a year ago of either BAD DRUGS or an OVERDOSE!!!


Part of a thread from https://www.facebook.com/LGBTDemsOfNC/?tn-str=k*F


Have you noticed there are fewer places to early vote in your county? Republicans in the General Assembly thought they knew better than local boards, removing flexibility in scheduling based on local needs in favor of uniform schedules.

About this website

NPR.ORG
At a time when early voting is becoming increasingly popular nationwide, a new law passed by North Carolina's GOP-controlled legislature cuts early voting sites by nearly 20 percent.
Comments

David Lilley My district went to paper ballots for fear of hacking I believe and if Republicans have a problem with paper ballots, then you might wonder why?
Manage

Reply10h

LGBTQ Democrats of North Carolina Paper ballots are good. This is about the hours and locations.
Manage

Like
Reply9h

Scott Kenan I voted in downtown Wilmington two hours ago, and I can tell you the poll workers told me early voting is running TEN TIMES what it has ever before been!!! Everyone seemed to be voting Democrat, and the Republican volunteers all wore the "Cross of Jesus" and LAUGHED at all the Dems -- LOL!!! But everyone I spoke with KNOWS that my wealthy Kenan relatives of Chapel Hill run all the Drug Trafficking, with Politicians of BOTH Parties, but especially the top Christian Churches, Cheney, Bush, and Clinton Families. My parents' best friends when we had Swastikas on our dinner china, were Coach Lou Holtz and his wife, Holtz was Boehner's TOP CO-STRATEGIST when my mother conveyed Pope Francis's demand to shut and then re-open Government in 2013 -- but NOW Boeher just told the Press that the Republican Party has a LOT of NAZIS in it, so being born a Buckeye, and getting a degree from Denison University, I'm gonna write John Boehner a SERIOUS LETTER!!!
Manage

Reply1h



Scott Kenan Rich Elkins: Call Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- message me for his cell, or through his Green ARMY, for reference on me -- or Thomas S, Kenan III, who's cousin told me he and Betty Price Kenan STILL hate only JEWS more than they hate "Niggers". I worked for Tennessee Williams, and if you researched me you know my many Political Contacts, how many Presidents, First Ladies, Secretaries of State, etc. I've known, and how many times top Military Officers in both the USA and Mexico have debriefed me about the Kenan Family Drug Trafficking (also not attacked by former Attorney General Roy Cooper). I've had LOTS of trouble, but am now working with NC State's TOP Prosecutor busting Drug Mafia in Wilmington, as well as the FBI. Troubles, yes, but GOD RULES and the Democrats will lose EVERYTHING if they don't shut Hillary Clinton up. She's never had more than 38% approval since the 2016 election, and even Donald Trump (unfortunately), has always stayed at or above THAT -- LOL!!! Here is another thing my Kenan Family led: https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898
Manage

Reply1hEdited

Scott Kenan I get a little tired of "Vishy Gays" attacking me because they love their "Party Drugs" (which I am not against if they aren't addictive). I co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University with Dean Hansell, who soon co-founded GLAAD, was Asst. Attorney General of Illinois, a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and two years ago was appointed to CA Superior Court in L.A. by Gov. Brown. You could contact Judge Hansell there for a reference too!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../congratulatio...
Manage
Image may contain: 1 person, standing











Yes, Jackie Kennedy Onassis became my friend -- the beginning of which is seen herehttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html



.

No comments:

Post a Comment