Saturday, October 20, 2018

Baby Trump Blimp -- and MY MOTHER (who supports Christian Church/Republican/Democrat Hard-Drug Trafficking) -- Are COMING TO WILMINGTON, NC!!!



Baby Trump blimp coming to Wilmington






Well, I still haven't written John Boehner -- but I've had a HELL OF A LOT OF FUN thinking of all the FUNNY things I will write to him -- and I bet he enjoys.

All of the Hurricane Florence tree debris was picked up on my street between late yesterday and early this morning!!!




I thought we were being picked-up EARLY -- because there are STILL huge piles all over town, but this morning, the FEMA Supervisor (they have to fill out a form in triplicate for EACH ADDRESS they clear), told me that we are the LAST, and that today, they begin a SECOND pick-up of the whole city -- but at least it's getting done!!!

ADDED LATER: This afternoon, the Port City Daily COMPLETELY CONTRADICTED  the FEMA Supervisor, and claims the FIRST round of pick-up WON'T BE COMPLETED UNTIL THANKSGIVING!!!



Last night, I went to consolidate some of the leaves and smaller branches into the bigger piles to make it easier for them, and discovered that Rob McKinney's water cut-off valve was NEVER under anything but a layer of leaves just deep enough to hide it, and the Water Company would have easily have found that -- had they come out to turn it on this past Thursday, as Rob had claimed they would do.


This morning Rob came for his "morning constitutional", and now does NOT KNOW when his water will be cut on -- HA!!! 


But after all this time living here, just learned about the HOT straight Dance Club PRAVDA, downtown, and Rob will go dancing there tonight!!!

Well, Rob wanted to talk and stayed half an hour -- all kinds of things that made no sense with him frequently contradicting himself. It was extremely boring and tiresome, but he DID, again, ask me when I will apologize for being "impolite" to to Allie Ryan -- now WEEKS AGO. If Allie thinks I need to do that SHE should tell me -- or write me a note!!!





So, I mentioned again that NOBODY'S heard from alleged Property Manager Jonathan Deputy for MONTHS (Rob saying Deputy won't return his calls, still, just about a week ago), and TODAY, Rob claimed he hears from Jon Deputy "all the time".


But the KILLER was that Rob told me that my deck is NOT MINE, but is for EVERYONE here to use -- remember, he has a big front porch with swing that no one else uses -- and a 12' x 12' deck on the side.


I told him I'd heard enough of his bull shit and to leave, which he soon did. I MIGHT have to refuse to let him use my toilet from now on


And speaking of "neighborly politeness", Rob and Pete and Allie got both their trash and recyclables out to the curb for this past Monday's pick-up,but it was the wrong week for recyclables. Only Allie brought her empty trash container back (yesterday, four days after pick-up), and look what Rob left around where his are that would have fit into his trash:



Those cushions have been there on the ground for two weeks -- and remain. In front, there are several empty beer bottles and cans Rob (and his roommate Aaron Gallimore), have simply tossed from the porch. Allie and Rob simply drop trash in the yard -- which I've seen them do, they don't care what I think. Allie even dropped some of her favorite prescription SPEED by her car:






Apartment Manager Jonathan Deputy -- I decided I'd better write him about this -- since he REFUSES to allow me to call him:




Hi Jon -- I'm copying this also to Gold Walker:


Jon,

Rob from apartment one continues to come down to use my toilet for his solid waste. This has been going on since his water was turned off about three months ago, and I don't mind except that he keeps talking a lot of non-sense, including this morning that MY deck is not for ME, but for EVERYONE here to use, and he will use it when he wants to. As you know, he has his own large front porch and side deck. Rob has ONLY worked two weeks as a dishwasher and was fired -- then left his pay in cash in his car that he could not lock and it was stolen, but he DID also work three days in storm clean-up. HOW he buys anything is beyond me and the neighbors -- who claim Rob is addicted to Adderall (something I had not noticed).

He and Pete and Allie from apartment two continue to drop trash in the yard, which I see them do -- even prescription "speed", and Pete and Allie STILL have not removed all the things of theirs I had to store under my deck when they fled Hurricane Florence. They also have not even untied the things they stored under the stairs -- and I had to lash it.

Now, no one is getting into "tifts" anymore, so I don't care if they continue living here, but it might be wise if Rob gets water -- and they all become more attentive to caring for their things in the yard.

Good News: Workers picked up all the broken tree waste here this morning, and Chad Wagner, who bought Sherry Spivey's DRUG HOUSE next door -- and then the one on its other side, was a BIG HELP clearing much of the debris without charging any neighbors. No other address has drug-sellers now, and the neighborhood is REJOICING!!!

Thank you for your attention to these things.

Scott Kenan




My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- seen here in 2009 -- is now nearly 96 years old, and DESPITE our considerable Spiritual and Political differences, called yesterday to say that she and my sister Jane will motor down from Raleigh to take me to lunch, tomorrow.


So I'm VERY EXCITED about THAT!!!



Now, if ONLY some Aliens carry-off some of the residents of this building, FIRST!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment