Monday, October 1, 2018

Hackers BLOCK Emails to Me and Wells Fargo Bank from Benefits Management, Inc. -- and My Phone Is STILL Corrupted so I Can't Answer Calls!!!



In 1990, the U.S. was ranked sixth in "human capital," based on a person's expected productive years of work. Now it's 27th.

About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
In 1990, the U.S. was ranked sixth in "human capital," based on a person's expected productive years of work. Now it's 27th.



Scott Kenan shared a photo.

How cool is this??? My friend Mitchell Gold ran into Jim Acosta this morning, and Acosta accepted his invitation to breakfast!!! Although not as much a "celebrity", in 2010 when crossing the border from Mexico to the USA, some US Border Guards treated me to LUNCH because I knew so much about George W. Bush and Bill Clinton INCREASING the Illegal Drug Trade across the border!!!

Mitchell Gold is at Washington DC Ronald Regan National Airport DCA.
Ran into Jim Acosta at 6:30 am.... couldn't resist introducing myself. He was so sweet I thought I'd invite him to join me for breakfast... and he did. I really admire his smarts and courage to challenge the constant lies from this administration. (And he treated!)







Apparently, the Hackers -- whether CIA, Republicans, Russians, or whatever -- do NOT like me blogging about the subject of online corruption. I was unable to copy from my prime blog to my mirror blog just now in a way I have NEVER encountered before -- and had to try SEVEN REMEDIES before achieving success.

I should CLARIFY that my Benefits Management payment card is logo-ed "Wells Fargo Bank", but is subcontracted to a company in Utah. I visited B.M.'s office this morning and spoke directly with Teri Motsinger, who owns the company and handles my account. She told me that she had emailed the actual company last Wednesday right after she got my message, with EVERYTHING they need to change my address, and then they should AUTOMATICALLY mail me a new card to my new address since my card was compromised in Canada a couple of weeks ago, and shut down.

So I called the company to see if that was in progress, and they claim they have heard NOTHING from anyone other than me -- so I will go ahead with the long procedure to do this myself, with NO CONFIDENCE they will get MY information, either.

And not just TWO emails to me from George Vlasits were erased the instant I tried to open them, but I've searched all my folders and they and Teri's emails are nowhere to be found. Last night, when I emailed the last posting to a short list of about 30, it took FIFTEEN MINUTES for me to get MY copies -- or for the email to show up in "Sent" -- that usually taking no longer than 10 seconds, and it was in NO MAN'S LAND for 15 minutes. Sent emails ALWAYS show immediately in "Sent" -- even when they are slightly delayed in getting to me.


Sorry, this is a BORE, but I need to DOCUMENT these troubles from Hackers.


And then I saw THIS for the first time -- and Facebook this morning threw up the notices of THREE COMMENTS, and after I addressed them, an hour or so later THREW UP the exact same notices TWO MORE TIMES!!! 

This NEVER happened before in the more than 10 years I've been on Facebook -- except in the last three months.


HuffPost · 
Groping a woman? At 18? I mean, how many guys do you know who think that’s no big deal? It’s not a big deal.

About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY DAVID MOYE
The woman insisted that even if the assault allegations against Kavanaugh are true, it “doesn’t take away from his character and his job to do what he ne...


Well, I'm going to get back to taking care of practical matters -- including straightening out that payment card -- and see how Politics HEATS UP, TODAY!!!



Just a reminder, this blog is dedicated to the Memory of Evan Fish, my friend who was murdered by Wilmington Police on September 3, 2011 -- because he knew that my former employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. in Snellville, Georgia, via his also then employee Lee E. Gosney, Jr., was the LARGEST distributor of HARD DRUGS to Politicians of BOTH PARTIES in the Wilmington area -- as well as Christian Clergy and Churches here.



Evan Fish was made into a Christmas ornament by his old Evangelical church in Ohio (Evan HATED Christianity for its LIES) -- and his family and friends in that church ACCEPTED the LIES told them by Wilmington Police about his death, which Evan's former girlfriend Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner (who has a drug and sex business in Virginia now, as I recently blogged about), was complicit in.




And when I emailed Evan's Pastor in Ohio twice, he never replied, but the two received receipts I got were BOTH ADS ALSO TO JOIN THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION!!!

Later -- February 13, 2017 -- when after emailing Mayor Saffo I was walking to his office to DEMAND the full Police Report (that both the Police and Sheriff's Deputies had SWORN the other of them had it and could release it to me), I was hit by the Time/Warner truck and knocked 12 feet out of the crosswalk.

Then, about a month later, witnessed by Mayor Bill Saffo's Admin, Dawn Grants, Democrat City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark entered the office, and told me he hopes that I get a DOG -- and it is run over by a car!!!




Charlie then turned and fled, not doing whatever he'd come to Saffo's office for.




You can see how impact with me BROKE the radiator grill and buckled the hood to the windshield -- popping off the PAINT.



A few months later, Lawyer Bruce Mason -- who had taken my case against Time/Warner (additionally confusing because I was HIT about the same time they became SPECTRUM), told me a TON OF LIES, FIRED ME, and RAN OFF instead of telling me how to proceed on my own as he had promised.





Bruce called back to me and his Admin Hannah, "I have NO CONSCIENCE!!!", and Hannah got so FREAKED she quickly QUIT, fearing SHE might be party to ILLEGAL LAWYERING.





Eventually (in May, I think), the Law Firm of my KENAN COUSIN Bonnie Weyher, in the person of Brian M. Williams, of Yates, McCabe, & Weyher in Raleigh, FORCED me to accept a $2,500.00 settlement (when Bruce Mason and several other lawyers have told me I should have gotten $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 without a big fight), because they KNEW Joseph C. Faulk, Jr. of NYC had STOPPED helping support me that May, and my own family REFUSED to help me then. I was on the VERGE OF HOMELESSNESS again, and Brian Williams REFUSED to consider many Medical Records that were part of it. 




Brian Williams (who should get his TEETH FIXED)http://www.ymwlaw.com/ymw-attorneys/brian-m-williams/


Brian had told me he contacted those doctors requesting them, but ALL of those doctors said they NEVER HEARD from him or his Law Office, and then SENT THEM to him at MY request more than a month before the settlement.

I had to sign a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT, but when these CRIMES committed by them came to light, I broke that by blogging about it, have done that MANY times since then, so NOW that agreement in VOID since THEY never enforced it.

KENANS!!! The MOST EVIL FAMILY in WORLD HISTORY!!!




>>> BONUS TIME!!!:
HELLO!!! President Enrique Peña Nieto and President Donald Trump were BOTH put into their jobs by my Kenan Family and Exxon-Mobil which is Kenan controlled -- as well as REX TILLERSON, and in 2015 in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, I met a just retired Exxon-Mobil Exec who TOLD ME that Kenans and Tillerson put Pena Nieto into power!!! I HOPE the new President of Mexico, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, is BETTER.

"As of 2018, it should be noted, that many of the politicians of the PRI political party who supported Peña Nieto during his presidential campaign would be later declared criminals by the Mexican government."


About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY ALEXANDER CHARLES KAUFMAN
Environmental groups loathed NAFTA for helping to outsource pollution to Mexico. The revised deal may make that worse.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment