Saturday, October 27, 2018

Samantha Shea from Georges Borchardt, the Agency Which Handles BOTH Tennessee Williams's and John Lahr's Rights, Is SPEAKING at UNC Wilmington NEXT WEEK (so I've written her):





October 27, 2018

Dear Samantha, Valerie, and Rachel,

First, I must thank either Samantha Valerie -- or Rachel -- for putting me in touch with John Lahr (whom I’ve also met personally since then), in about 2008, while I was working on my memoir of having been Tennessee Williams’s last assistant who can PROVE who murdered Tennessee Williams. Mr. Lahr and I had a “back-door” correspondence as I completed my memoir, originally scheduled as the featured hard-cover release by Alyson Books of 30 total in spring of 2010, but cancelled for Political reasons, but now published in blog format here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

Mr. Lahr kindly wrote a blurb for the book, which is also published there with others from Williams Scholars:

John Lahr, The New Yorker, and author of Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh (I updated it later):

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. 

"And you come through vividly in it."

The reason I am writing today, is that after a long period of Political Exile in Mexico by help of Colin Powell’s people, most of 2010 – 2015, I now live in Wilmington, NC where the UNCW Writers’ Week, 2018, I intend to attend at least part of, will be addressed on two days by Samantha Shea, so I might end up meeting her. Also, I see that your agency still handles Tennessee Williams’s Performance Rights for the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, and there are multiple connections between my Kenan Family, the Episcopal Church, and Tennessee Williams – much in the news on that published the last couple of weeks on my blog, which has now gotten 1.4 million registered hits, going back a good number of years. If you look at it, I regret that I only have myself to edit, and we all know how POORLY one edits one’s own work – but I HAVE improved over the years.

I hope Samantha will be able to spend enough time in Wilmington to take in the incredible history, architecture, and gardens of Wilmington, and in fact, if they throw a reception at UNCW’s Alumnae House or the Chancellor’s House next door to it, both were owned, renovated, and filled with art and antiques by my Kenan Family before giving them to the University. Kenans actually co-founded UNC in 1789, and are still its biggest support.

Before going further, I want to make clear that in all the criminal activities I soon describe, Georges Borchardt Agency appears to be in no way culpable. My Kenan Family actually led the only successful coup d’etat in US History, killing blacks, stealing their businesses, political positions, etc., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898, but already having had three properties with over 300 African slaves each, clear-cut much of S.E. North Carolina’s virgin pine forest and were before the American Revolution, the world’s largest supplier of naval stores, and named the sports teams at Chapel Hill “Tar Heels” after the first Kenan fortune.

Later, Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington (many other Kenan mansions still stand here in Wilmington), became Henry Flagler’s last wife, inheriting his entire estate, which included not only more stock in Standard Oil than J.D. Rockefeller ever owned, and not just his Florida railroad but 40% of the stock of all railroads in the USA, his shipping companies, Florida utilities, etc., the New York Times declaring Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler the wealthiest woman on earth in 1913, when this happened. Today, Kenans control Exxon-Mobil (and Rex Tillerson, our life-long employee), Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group (largest trucker of petroleum products in the USA, Canada, and Mexico), the Ku Klux Klan, most Republicans, and too many Democrats, including the Clintons. 

Exxon-Mobil with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, Episcopal Church, and corrupted elements in the CIA and FBI, control worldwide hard-drug trafficking – what I learned too much about and why I had to live in Mexico in Exile.

I have documented that the wealthy branch of my family has given the Episcopal Church, but especially Sewanee, about $100 Million over the last 100 years – to support the Confederate Mace kept at Sewanee as their symbol of White Supremacy and God’s Authority on Earth (now kept out of sight for “political correctness” – since 2005). And in fact, my now deceased relative, Frank Hawkins Kenan, pushed Sewanee in 1983 to murder Tennessee Williams and steal his estate from Harvard – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn and me would happen at Jean Babette Stein (a recent “suicide” victim), and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982.

Several years ago, after speaking with the Admin of Harvard’s Legal Department, Nancy Armstrong – who had been there then – who said what I told her of what I knew made perfect sense, I contacted President Drew Gilpin Faust’s office, but after consideration, she DECLINED to try to reverse that, and so have I given up that project, so Sewanee gets to KEEP the rights, and Georges Borchardt gets to continue handling them. You see, Thomas S. Kenan III, via the top Kenan Charity, http://www.kenancharitabletrust.org/, begun in 1965 with $59,000.000.00, worth about half a Billion in today’s dollars, gives Harvard too many millions per year to rock the boat.

I should say that I knew only about 2% of the politics that I know today, when I last contacted your agency, and it has been MORE than a shock to me – although I was raised with Swastikas on dinner plates and my parents set up the Drug Mafias here in Wilmington and Atlanta, with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I knew, and others -- which many politicians I am in contact with know all about.

I’ll give link to a couple of recent Letters I’ve sent to prominent people that detail things, but:

Sewanee lawyer Michael Remer with Tennessee’s last lawyer, John Eastman of Eastman and Eastman, and Tennessee’s friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva, a native of St. Petersburg, Russia who later sold her Morgan Grenfell Bank to Deutsche Bank, M.G. now the core of their International Banking and also the biggest creditor of the Trump Family, as well as conduit of Vladimir Putin’s cash to Trump) – and Mr. Lahr knows all about Maria!!! 

Anyway, it was THEY who planned Tennessee’s murder by hand of John Uecker, whom I also know well, and just learned from a Williams scholar that despite Uecker’s phones all going dead recently, he is now alive and well, but hiding from the Law, which I have been trying to send after him for some time.

In 2009, John Uecker told me that Thomas Elliot Keith, who has edited many Williams books for New Directions Press, and in fact edited my book for Don Weise, then Alyson’s Publisher, had orders from Sewanee to blackmail John Lahr over his homosexual dalliances, into NOT telling the whole truth about Tenn’s death and NOT including any reference to me in his Williams bio.

However, Mr. Lahr and I -- to this day -- remain friends on Facebook, and just checking my last comment to him, it remains on top of his feed: https://www.facebook.com/john.lahr.52. I did a very careful comparison of Mr. Lahr’s book with mine, and we NEVER contradict each other and our timelines work perfectly together. In fact, last year I thought I should contact Broad Green Pictures to let them know my book and John’s together would give a complete picture of things, but they were already going down the tubes, and I hope John got his movie rights back and they can be sold elsewhere.

Here is Thomas Keith’s blurb for my book:

Thomas Keith, Editor of Tennessee Williams's books for New Directions Publishing:

"Scott has done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes.

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."

But Thomas Keith and his Colombian boyfriend Arturo Noguera, not only were then doing a lot of Hard-Drug supplying to the Episcopal Diocese of New York, but Arturos’s family, who live in Stone Mountain, GA where I also lived until 2010, run the Colombian Drug Mafia there for my Kenan Family and others, as my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ (and many others), also knows.

So, if anyone has interest in contacting me about any of this (my intention is to soon begin a book on how my family put Trump into power, etc. – and the complications with Tennessee Williams -- and Episcopal Church who murdered him), I can be contacted:
  
Cell: (910) 200-XXXX

I assure you, I did NOT write this looking for an agency – after my last Literary Agent who cooperated with the Episcopal Church in causing me my troubles – I’m not sure I want one. 

And given all these facts, it would technically be a conflict of interest, I’m guessing.

Letter to the Top Lawyer for the Episcopal Church, USA sent only days ago: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/letter-just-sent-secured-server-to.html.

Coach Lou Holtz (John Boehner’s closest Republican co-strategist), was my parents’ best friend in the late 1960s – while we still had the Swastikas on our dinner china and Mom was getting her orders from Catholic Popes – she visiting at least John Paul II twice in private audience in Rome, later), so this one I sent John Boehner one week ago today: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/my-letter-just-sent-secured-server-to.html.

Anyway, I am the HEIGHT of diplomacy in person, but if Ms. Shea is not comfortable, if I do make it to one or more of her events at UNCW, I will stay away if she gives me that indication. I’m 6’ 11” tall, 67 years old, with white hair and glasses, and everyone sees me coming before I see them – HA!!!

With highest regards – and also for Truth and Great Literature,

Scott David Kenan







Tennessee Williams laughs at almost EVERYTHING!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment