Sunday, October 7, 2018

I HARDLY Believe that Massachusetts Resident Whitney Byrne Could Have Gotten Here to Just Now Throw Five DIRT CLODS at Me, While I Was on the Deck for a SMOKE!!!


This is Whitney Byrne of Framingham, Massacusetts' Facebook Profile pic: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/no-reason-to-go-mad-over-politics-we.html


Sadly, it teases, but reveals no pit hairs.


Really, I had smoked most of the fag, when I heard one land about 20 feet away -- clearly not one of the "bombs" that Pine and Magnolia trees drop. None of those trees were near, and it was something you could hear break up.

I was sure of it by the third one -- but could see no one anywhere in the direction they had to have come from -- likely from a dark area of Chad Wagner's yard next-door. So I hollered, "Hey!!! CUT IT OUT, ASSHOLE!!!"

I turned on the extra porch light after returning inside. Bill has been inside upstairs in apartment three for hours, but I doubt he even heard any of it.


>>> ADDED LATER: At 10:30, I went to roll my trash out to the curb, and in the TOTAL DARKNESS (the bulbs to the back security floodlights have NOT yet been replaced), I ran SMACK DAB into Allie Ryan:




We both stopped in a "start", then Allie walked by first, I waiting to approach the steps to the ground.


No problem AT ALL!!!


* * *

>>> OK, I HAD WANTED TO RE-POST SOME FUN THINGS FROM TODAY ON FACEBOOK, SO WILL:


Bob Jones shared a post.
The Hartley Hooligans
😂😂😂
Comments

Scott Kenan ME TOO!!! (and give Diane and Shannon my love -- even if I haven't yet met them)!!!
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply4h

LikeShow more reactions
Reply4h
Antoinette Corbo-Whitlock
🤣😘😂
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply4h

Scott Kenan Antoinette Corbo-Whitlock: Have you met my FAMILY that inherited Henry Flagler's ENTIRE FORTUNE (I see you live in Florida), and put Trump into Power which has now TOTALLY IL-LEGITIMIZED the Republican Party and Evangelical Christians as any kind of MORAL AUTHORITY -- which the publication "Christianity Today" and other (even BAPTIST) publications ALSO CLAIM??? Here is my recent Letter I got into Senators Burr's and Tillis's (I live in NC), as well as Kamala Harris's hands -- PRAISE THE LORD!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-hand...
Manage


Scott Kenan shared a post.
The Witty Liberal
A True Prophecy....
~Susan
Comments

Bob Jones Scott, Where do you find these gems?
Manage

Reply1h

Scott Kenan Bob Jones: I'm just the luckiest guy on Earth (really -- in so many ways). The Political ones come from all over, many from this place that I bet you'd feel at home in: https://www.facebook.com/groups/21145641274/
Manage

ReplyRemove Preview1h

Scott Kenan And the sassy, sexy, often OVER THE TOP come from my friend Sandra Beckham. I've gotten more from her than anyone else: https://www.facebook.com/angletitz2
Manage

ReplyRemove Preview1h

Scott Kenan And I never forget, for his paintings, my friend Grant Henry -- aka "Sister Louisa" (in whose best friend, Hollis Gillespie's Blogging Class in 2008, I learned to blog -- and Hollis grew up in Europe, her single-Mom mother designing Nuclear Weapons for the US Military). I'm just having a BALL -- Victory Laps, not MINE, but for Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL. Many won't notice that we've passed the CLIMAX in the Political Arena for a while. https://www.sisterlouisaschurch.com/ No one I'd rather celebrate with than you, Bob Jones -- my GREATEST CHEERLEADER -- HA!!!
Manage
Image may contain: one or more people











.

No comments:

Post a Comment