Friday, October 12, 2018

And NOW Back in Touch with Frank Sinatra's HEIRS (who sold control of Bank of America to my Kenan relatives) -- and OTHER Things:



Scott Kenan shared a post.

LOL!!!

Wayne Sumstine
When it's cold enough to see your tweets.


When I woke up this morning, Hurricane Michael -- who had only given us 42 mph winds -- had cleared out, the sky was clear, humidity GONE, and it was 63 degrees -- and it felt like 50. FIRST fall day in Wilmington, NC!!!


And THIS is the first thing I saw on Facebook:
The so-called Road Map could inform how special counsel Robert Mueller handles his investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia.


About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CARLA HERRERIA
The so-called Road Map could inform how special counsel Robert Mueller handles his investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia.


And ACTUALLY, I first had to deal with this from Facebook -- which kicked me OFF for a month for this image 1.5 years ago, claiming it is of SEX, when it is NOT, but I knew I had posted it on Facebook many times, and they just NOW found it elsewhere, but did NOT kick me off for it THIS TIME!!!:







>>> AND I WAS PLEASED TO SEE A WARM IMAGE OF A GUY (meant to appeal to straight women and gay guys -- but FIRST I'll publish one for straight men and Lesbians -- complete with HICKEYS!!!):







Readers will all recall my friend Evan Fish (whose memory this blog is dedicated to). On September 3, 2011, Wilmington Police FORCED Evan to jump to his death because Evan knew ALL ABOUT my former employer (1990 - 2010), Patrick Stansbury -- via Lee E. Gosney, Jr. -- of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. in Snellville, GA distributing all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB, from Maine to Florida, but ESPECIALLY in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta.

And then I was hit and knocked 12 feet out of a crosswalk by a Time-Warner truck -- because I had warned Mayor Bill Saffo I was walking to his office on February 13, 2017 to DEMAND the FULL POLICE REPORT (which Mayor Saffo and the Police STILL refuse to release)!!!





I'm ALSO pleased to report that last night and this morning, I RE-POSTED my last blog posting ALL OVER many friends' Facebook pages -- which LIKELY helped it be hit by TONS of people (and for the record, TONS are finding Judge Sandra Alice Ray info by googling and finding this blog, especially this postinghttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/wilmington-judge-sandra-ray-criner-will.html).





>>> AS I WRITE THIS, Allie Ryan and Pete -- and Allie's sister and her boyfriend Jack -- from apartment two, upstairs, have loaded their two largest vehicles with household goods.




Allie Ryan and Pete, the Used-Car Salesman


And last night about 11:00, they rolled their trash and recyclables containers to the curb (on Thursday night) -- but the City DOESN'T ALLOW THAT until Sunday night, since pick-up is Monday. It LOOKS LIKE they are soon moving out -- which they said they would do IF I REMAIN, which they now should know I WILL be doing!!!

But I'm NOT counting my chickens -- before they HATCH -- LOL!!!



>>> AND NOW MY COMMUNICATION WITH DANNY SINATRA'S WIFE, PHOEBE DOLLAR:



Danny, Phoebe, and their daughter when I knew them in Wilmington in 2011.


Like Ernest Trice Thompson, then Pastor of First Presbyterian here in Wilmington, Danny ALSO confided in me that he wanted to have sex with me -- but could NOT, because of his commitment to his wife and family.


Pastor Ernie Thompson



Phoebe and Danny just before leaving Wilmington for California -- in early June 2015, I returning in LATE June of that year -- shows the DEVASTATION to Danny's face from ADDERALL and METHAMPHETAMINE -- what Danny's MOM, Patricia Sinatra had me PROMISE I would try to save Danny from, but I FAILED.


In September 2015, Danny was sentenced to California Prison for Parole Violations and Meth-related offences -- and after three years now Danny is STILL INI having no idea how long his sentence is.
Comments

Kenneth Chidester awesome pic goth is a great movie
Manage

Reply1h

Scott Kenan Hey Phoebe DollarWhen is Danny getting out??? I now work with the FBI and top North Carolina Prosecutors to BUST my Kenan Family for hard-drug-trafficking (especially here in Wilmington and Atlanta), and White Supremacy -- and putting Donald Trump into power to destroy Democracy and for Kenans to develop Russia's Oil Reserves with our (and the Sinatras') Bank of America -- and Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil (which Sinatras are NOT part of). I spoke with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' just this week -- he knows all about the Kenans running the Drug Mafias. Also, please give Danny and his mother Patricia my best -- and I apologize for the past misunderstandings. I used to LOVE smoking pot with your father (give YOUR parents my best, too), whom I always called "Confederate Dollar" -- right in front of Police cameras!!! The Prosecutors I work with now acknowledge that NO ONE in Wilmington cares at all about pot smoking. It is CRACK, Meth, and Opioids they are actually after. My recent letter I got into NC Senators Burr and Tillis's hands -- and also into your Sen. Kamala Harris's hands!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-sen-richard.htmlManage


YES, I have lost my job and my fortune, been jailed, committed, and chased by Christian Drug Mafia run by my Kenan Family all over Mexico and parts of the USA!!!


And it is now FIVE HOURS since I posted this on Phoebe's Page -- NO REPLY, yet -- but she ALSO has NOT ERASED IT!!!










.

No comments:

Post a Comment