Sunday, October 21, 2018

Just Sent to My Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, Who Was RUN OUT OF CONGRESS after Filing Articles of Impeachment against George W. Bush and Others -- by CLINTON DEMOCRATS!!! / It Was a GREAT LUNCH Today with My Mom and Sister Jane:





I started with this, because I was awakened from a nap this afternoon after spending 2.5 hours with Mom and Jane with NO POLITICS DISCUSSED, Mom NEVER being able to discuss any of her crimes against me over many years -- but I'm OK with that -- for now, anyway.

It was Rob McKinney of apartment one here, no doubt wanting to use my toilet for a dump -- he having NO WATER for about three months -- a MAJOR Lease Violation, that property manager Jonathan Deputy allows Rob to get away with -- Rob a serious merchant selling marijuana (no other job), and the neighbors claim Rob is addicted to Adderall.

I simply REFUSE to deal with Rob from now on and all his BS'ing and bizarre accusations. He's DRUG TRASH through and through, and he can use his Drug Partners, Allie Ryan and her boyfriend Pete's toilet upstairs -- since he likes them but orally abuses me!!! 


So I IGNORED his knocks until he went away.

And nothing, really, to report about Mom and Jane, except that it went very well and very friendly.


This morning, I commented on this image posted on Facebook, and shared it to my page and commented further. This afternoon, BOTH postings had been DELETED, and since it was deleted on MY PAGE, it had to be by Christian CIA Facebook -- but I was NOT barred from Facebook for it!!!





About 1930, my grandfather, Henry John Meyer of Brookville, Indiana (Franklin County), won election as County Clerk as a Democrat, and the Klan burned a cross on his yard for that because he was Catholic -- when Mom was six. Grandpa then CONCEDED.


I also remember driving from Louisville, KY to Brookville in the mid to late 1950s -- and signs at the county line said, "'Nigger', don't let the sun set on your ass in Franklin County!!!"

My grandfather always referred to blacks as "niggers" (which drove Mom crazy if in front of us kids), and BOTH his sons, Marcellus Bernard Meyer (later an FBI Agent, then lawyer in Michigan City, IN), and Robert John Meyer (later a dentist in South Bend, Indiana and the official dentist to the Fighting Irish while Lou Holtz was coach), were BANNED by FDR's Administration from fighting in Europe in WWII -- because of the Meyer Family's KNOWN NAZI sympathies.



Grandpa and me in his garden/vineyard on Franklin Avenue in Brookville in 1952.


>>> MY LETTER TO CYNTHIA MCKINNEY WHO ALSO RAN AS GREEN PARTY CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008:




Cynthia was rather FAMOUS for wearing her trademark braids and a "harlot red" dress to George W. Bush's STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESSES -- and very PUBLICLY KISSING W in front of cameras -- before they began -- LOL!!!




Read more about Cynthia from her website: https://www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/cynthias-story/


Hi Cynthia -- First, when I try to go to your site from Facebook, Windows Defender says your site will corrupt my computer and won't allow that. I get the same warning going to my blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com to the most important postings (ADDED: except that I'm allowed to go to my own blog)

In the last two weeks I have again communicated directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', who KNOWS the Kenans run the Drug Mafias of Atlanta and he's super busy with his Green Army now. Also, I just met Mayor Maynard Jackson's best friend since college, and HE said he and Mayor Jackson knew back then that the Kenans ran the Atlanta Drug Mafias. Episcopal Church a big part of that, and my parents who visited in person Pope John Paul II in Rome, with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman whom I knew set up the Wilmington Drug Mafia where I now live in NC as well as that in Atlanta.

It was Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman of North Atlanta, who told me in 2010 that the Republican Party and CIA with my own Family would kill me since they could not commit me in five attempts in one month while I lived in Stone Mountain, and Dottie got me to five years of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta where FIVE times I was held hostage by Drug Mafia then directed by Hillary Clinton State Department, Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil operatives, including two sons of El Chapo Guzman partnered with Rahm Emanuel of Chicago and the CIA.

MORE people are finally believing me, and God WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!!

I wish you the best in your efforts. Contact me if you care to ask me anything. My phone gets/sends texts fine, but I am blocked from answering it usually, but can call back in USA only. My emails are often blocked from coming or going. Use the blog comments that I have to approve before posting, so if a private comment, I can read it and NOT post. Or try my cell: (910) 200-XXXX.

Scott


And then, I sent her another message -- getting received receipts for both -- sending her to my Letter to Speaker John Boehner -- which had been my WHOLE POINT!!!




Coach Lou Holtz and John Boehner














.

No comments:

Post a Comment