Wednesday, October 3, 2018

And THEN, I Heard PERSONALLY from Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- My Last Words to Him in New Orleans as We Parted: "Sir, we are gonna FIX This Country -- and I've appointed myself IN CHARGE!!!":


The BEST of the 1/3 of my plants I saved through Hurricane Florence.


As you can SEE (for my Serial Readers), I FOUND my camera -- as expected. Rob McKinney in apartment one is neither violent nor a thief!!! He's just a DISGUSTING PIG DRUG-BUNNY -- LOL!!! 

Seehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/this-all-began-with-words-from-george.html




JUST NOW I got LIKES to my comments on Lt. Gen. Russel Honore's GREEN ARMY Facebook Page -- from his org, and then from the General, himself.




I'm now SERIOUSLY FLUMMOXED, and will need to write Gen. Honore' a Letter, tomorrow, but here is what happened tonight:
About this website
THEADVOCATE.COM
Just three years ago, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency declared that St. John the Baptist Parish had the highest cancer risk from airborne pollutants of any similar jurisdiction nationwide because
Comments
Scott Kenan Russel Honore' perhaps now has some idea how IMPORTANT our two brief meetings at The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival in 2015 were. We had a couple of misunderstanding since then, but GOD RULES and THIS Kenan is not afraid of ANYTHING -- and is HAPPY to have served Our Country if NOT in uniform. Muchos Gracias, Senor Honore'!!! I've MOVED many with my Political Blog, which has now gotten nearly 1.5 million registered hits. Google "Kenan Blog" to find my latest at any timeScott Kenan
Manage
Reply9m
Reply54m
Scott Kenan Well, one TRUE THING is that ALL the polluters I know (like my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson and www.theKAG.com) ALL pollute in the NAME OF JESUS!!! ALL are devout Christians. Get that damned Crucifix out of there to make some PROGRESS!!! I do know Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' personally -- and he told me he knows my Kenan Family runs the Drug Mafia (with Catholic and Episcopal Churches), in Atlanta!!!
Manage



My same plants -- after dark, tonight.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment