Wednesday, October 17, 2018

TOP PRESS in Europe Just Contacted Me Asking about John Uecker, the Episcopal Church/Kenan Family's MURDERER of Tennessee Williams -- and at 8:00 AM, a CHICKEN Pecked Its Way to Me from the Wrightsville Beach Trolley Trail, as if I Were BACK IN MEXICO!!!





Here she is -- in my back yard!!!


OK, I was up at 8:00 AM, and stepping out for a smoke with my coffee, I spotted this chicken running around the Walking Trail, pecking at seeds, worms, or whatever. I took the photo at 2:00 PM, when I saw she had entered my yard -- LOL!!!

But, as I continued that first smoke, I went to check my mailbox, and discovered Aaron Gallimore SLEEPING in his car that now has a BLOWN-OUT side window covered in black plastic. He was erect in the driver's seat holding open the book Free Your Voice: Awaken Your Life Through Singing to a late chapter: https://books.google.com/books/about/Free_Your_Voice.html?id=PLMiVqntH9sC.

And at 2:00 PM, Aaron was STILL WAITING for Rob McKinney to arrive to let him into apartment one, but was AWAKE, and refused to speak with me:





And when I opened FACEBOOK this morning, I had a message from:



Michael W. Fuglesang of Oslo, Norway -- a highly respected Journalist (and HOT AS HELL)!!!





10:24 AM

I was writing for Aschehoug back in 2004. Quarterly Journal «samtiden», and I was curious If there were still some living links to my work in NYC.

John Uecker and James Purdy became close associates and friends, and I know James has passed away, John is not to be found. IT would be wonderful to SEE where he has ended up.

Michael W. Fuglesang

You accepted Michael's request.

Do you happen to know?


Hi Michael -- and what a GREAT surprise to hear from you! I believe Uecker has died within the last half year or so -- I've had both his cell and land-line phone numbers since I met up with him in his apartment and elsewhere several times in late 2009, and the last two months the cell has gone dead, and the landline to a generic message. 

I've left messages for John to call me, but he would not do that after what he's done to my former employer, Tennessee Williams, and to me as well. I don't CARE about that anymore -- to quote Yoko Ono, "It's just a story now."

First, I knew John when I worked for Tennessee 1981 - 82, had no contact with him again until summer 2009. Like Tennessee's brother Dakin, and the writer Dotson Rader, I'm certain Uecker murdered Tennessee Williams by smothering him with a pillow. 

Uecker also told me that a top Williams scholar, Thomas Elliot Keith, who is associated with the Episcopal Church USA and The University of the South (who directed Tenn's murder -- more in a minute, someone is at my door . . .


Ah...thanks for filling me in. Much appreciated

Onwards I go. Stay safe


OK, you don't seem to want more details, but I also met Brenda Caradine, sbcaradine@cableone.net, in Uecker's apartment, she running the Williams festival in Columbus, Mississippi, and Uecker was very close to her -- she might know. 

FYI: Uecker inherited Purdy's entire estate, but Purdy's family sued as they believed John was involved in Purdy's death. I ASSUME the family won, but never could find out the result. My own Kenan Family has controlled Standard Oil/Exxon Mobil since 1913, and now Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and "Clinton Democrats" and put Donald Trump into power to destroy Democracy and profit from developing Russia's Oil Reserves. 

I am very busy working with Patriots to expose my Kenan Family's crimes -- they even had a part in Tennessee Williams's murder, and theft of his estate from Harvard University for the Episcopal Church -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee when we met with her at a party on January 11, 1982

More is in my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com


I appreciate your openness. I will not be looking for further details. Love, Michael


I didn't think so -- I know Christian CIA when I deal with them -- LOL!!!






>>> AND THEN I CALLED BRENDA CARADINE of the COLUMBUS, MS TENNESSEE WILLIAMS FEST, and EVENTUALLY THOMAS ELLIOT KEITH of the NEW ORLEANS WILLIAMS FEST!!!


But before I report on that, this morning my AT&T phone -- continuing as it has since I bought it nearly a month ago -- STILL will NOT let me answer it, so I have to call people back -- but TODAY, for the first time, I learned that SOMEONE HACKED IN and CHANGED MY VOICEMAIL PASSWORD, so I can no longer access that, like I had done yesterday!!!


AND, while blog hits have remained high on http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, in the last 24 hours -- this from the original bloghttp://scottkenan.blogspot.comUS hits fell off by HUNDREDS, and the mysterious thing is that hits from "Unknown Region" -- NEVER before more than one or two, but TEN yesterday -- have shot WAY UP -- and you can see this is NOTHING like the numbers that usually hit this blog from the USA!!!:





James Purdy with John Uecker on right -- soon after Tennessee Williams was murdered.



John Uecker several years ago halfway up the stairs, as Brenda Caradine, the blond woman sitting in front of him listens, John there to present them with the Poet's Wreath he had snatched from Tennessee Williams's coffin before burial.


That is Francesca Williams, Tennessee's brother Dakin's adopted daughter, on far right.


 I first met Brenda in Uecker's apartment right before Tennessee's induction into the POETS CORNER at Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, late 2009.



Me in Uecker's apartment with the wreath still on the wall -- and photos of Tennessee Williams and James Purdy over the door!!!


I promptly received a text message from someone else at the Columbus, Mississippi Festival, saying that Brenda had had a stroke three years ago, and I should contact her husband to ask her. At least that means that Brenda didn't have a massive stroke, but I doubt she would know under these circumstances -- and no reason to possibly upset her.


So, I realized I had Thomas Elliot Keith's phone number on my un-used for 3.5 years Mexican Cell Phone, FIRED IT UP, checked its Directory, and called and left a LONG message for Thomas Keith!!!



Tallest down -- at the Bishop's Reception after Tennessee's installation in the Poet's Corner -- me, Thomas Keith, and his Colombian boyfriend Arturo, whose family lived where I then lived, Stone Mountain, Georgia, and RAN THE ATLANTA/STONE MOUNTAIN DRUG MAFIA for my employer, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., my parents (William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan), my wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill (Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Price Kenan), with help of Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and not just the Bush and Cheney Families -- but Bill and Hillary Clinton as well.


Barack Obama was BLACKMAILED into supporting it!!!




When I left the message for Thomas Keith, I RECAPPED how he had helped TANK the publication of my book in hard cover (and Kenneth Holditch's later book), early 2010 -- DESPITE his having EDITED IT and given me a GREAT BLURB!!!

HELL!!! Nobody ELSE "Toots My Horn"!!! Here are ALL the Professional Reviews that I selected for the book cover:








REVIEWS:


John LahrThe New Yorker, and author of  Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh:

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


 Thomas KeithEditor of Tennessee Williams's books for New Directions Publishing:

"Scott has done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes.

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."


Dr. Kenneth HolditchWilliams scholar and Professor Emeritus at the 
University of New Orleans:

"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew.

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."


Dr. Larry MyersPlaywright/Associate ProfessorSt John's University/Williams Friend & Scholar:


"Your book much seems channeled from some astral plane or higher consciousness. When I read it, HE IS HERE!"




And of course how Arturo had been doing MAJOR NEW YORK CITY HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING with the Bishop at St. John the Divine -- and my Kenan Family who gave Sewanee/Episcopal Church about $100 MILLION over the last 100 years to support the Episcopal Church's Confederate Mace -- kept at the University of the South that still controls all of Tennessee Williams's copyrights.




And then I GOOGLED that phone number, (212) 533-8842, and I was reminded where Thomas Elliot Keith and Arturo live: 
237 Eldridge St, New York, NY, 10002-1338, and ALSO LEARNED Arturo's LAST NAME: Noguera, so NOW, I will send that to AUTHORITIES in STONE MOUNTAIN, GEORGIA, where Arturo's family RUN THE MAFIA from the "Smoke Rise" section outside the legal town!!!

Otherwise, Gold Walker's Maintenance Supervisor Tom Purdy was here to check out my stove, and expects to have to replace it -- he also making CERTAIN I knew that Gold wants me to CONTINUE LIVING HERE.


Robert James McKinney stopped by to take a dump, he still having no water, and AGAIN tried to sell me over-priced marijuana, which I refused -- LOL!!!


Scott Kenan shared a post.
Sandra Beckham
 of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment