Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Whom Should I WRITE Today??? My Landlady and Her Maintenance Supervisor Are So AFRAID of Thug Jonathan Deputy, I PROBABLY Will Write Either Thomas S. Kenan III or Bishop Michael Curry, Head of Their Episcopal Church!!!


LOL!!!




Right now, I'm still thinking about it, but with Gold Walker and Tom Purdy BOTH yesterday so EMOTIONAL they would NOT listen to easily provable FACTS and REASON, but CLAIMED Gold will HAVE TO EVICT ME if I blog that Jonathan Deputy has resigned as property manager and Gold has NO continuing business relationship with him (Deputy had managed Gold's occasional rentals of her Carolina Beach condo as well, for years), something is VERY EVIL and making Tom and Gold into something neither I nor anyone else would recognize.

The neighbors who have lived here for years all have a great respect for both Gold and especially Tom, and understand that Gold never intended to put hard-drug traffickers and prostitutes into these apartments. Mr. Deputy was supposed to STOP THAT, but put people with the same problems into apartments one and two, and even though Rob McKinney in apartment one has had NO WATER (or job), for about three months, and has hard drug customers as well as CRACK WHORES over at times, they are MORE CONCERNED that I not blog anything about Jon Deputy than they are about getting "clean" tenants!!!


And the SAME PEOPLE who have so much respect for Tom and Gold are the SAME ONES who claim Rob McKinney is an ADDERALL ADDICT!!!


CLEARLY, some EVIL has hijacked Tom and Gold's Peace, and I will have to appeal to a HIGHER AUTHORITY to call Mr. Deputy's "Reign of Terror" off. Ironically, Mr. Deputy claims I have been "Terrorizing" him, and if that is TRUE, he should first try explaining how I have been INCORRECT to get me to correct or delete things -- which I always do when shown to be wrong -- sue me for Slander or Libel -- or get a Restraining Order against me!!!


It is THAT SIMPLE, and if Jon Deputy can't do any of those things, then WHAT are Gold and Tom afraid of???


Knowing that my Kenan Family with Christian Churches CONTROLS the Hard-Drug Trafficking here, I will go to the HEAD of one of them -- like I emailed Mitt and Ann Romney when I needed to get Mitt's second cousin Bill Romney ("maiden" name: William Wilhelm), to stop harassing me -- and it IMMEDIATELY WORKED!!!


So later today, I will write Thomas S. Kenan III, Michael Curry, Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, and/or Douglas K. Anning, Chief Legal Officer for the Episcopal Church, USA in Bishop Curry's Office.






And JUST as I completed the above, Rob McKinney came down asking for a cup of coffee and to take his morning constitutional. He was NOT AWARE that Jonathan Deputy had resigned -- which I made clear to him -- and then I REFUSED him both!!!


And some news that came in overnight:


Scott Kenan shared a link.

About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Fox News hosts get into heated battle over immigration.

Scott Kenan shared a link.

About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
"The president has offered no evidence to support what he has said.”

Scott Kenan shared a link.

President Trump's FORMER LAWYER!!!



INVESTIGATERUSSIA.ORG
CNN Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger moderates a discussion on "The President, the Presidency and the Law" with former Special Counsel to President Trump, Ty Cobb and former White House Counsel to President Clinton, Jack Quinn. Cobb, President Trump's former White House Special Counsel, calls S...





The Ancestral Home of the Kenan Family and White Supremacy





.

No comments:

Post a Comment