Friday, October 26, 2018

VICTORY over Jonathan Deputy (and perhaps Donald Trump as well), Just Delivered to Me by Tom Purdy for Gold Walker!!!




Perhaps I'll need some of THIS!!!



Our House on Dunsinane Drive -- near Birnam Wood -- 1964 - 1968 near West Chester, Pennsylvania:







I don't want to belabor things (at least not for NOW), but BEFORE Gold Walker could possibly have read my LAST POSTING, I got the following note handwritten from her on her stationary -- but FIRST my last posting that took TEN MINUTES for me to be able to email out




10/26/18

Scott,

Please see that your rent checks go to me at my home address.

Gold

PS: You can expect stove next week.




Mom, nine years ago.


Of course I called my mother first, and she was THRILLED to get the news -- and I told her I really appreciated her and my siblings being so patient with me and helping with my financial support. It (my writing), has NOT been easy for them at all!!!


Mom even wanted to know where to view the videos on "Complicated PTSD", which can be viewed here


Reply20h

Jeff Thompson Scott Kenan Start with that video from Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach with that video link at the bottom. It will explain a lot, and give you insight into malware programmed into you as a kid, so you can name your demons and tame them. He's got both a youtube channel as well as a website, with hundreds of free videos, as well as paid courses for step-by-step. Wish I'd known this a lifetime ago, but even mid-sixties it's a lifesaver.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU9xNc-P8GWAdafmAcNVi6g
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply20h


And NOW, I intend to CELEBRATE, after getting this word out to my Audience!!!



Scott



WHOOPS!!!







And let us NOT forget those who are less fortunate:







"I TOLD YOU, Scott could DO IT!!!"





.

No comments:

Post a Comment