Thursday, October 4, 2018

Well, after Some HIGH TENSION on Spofford Circle Today -- How about a Little HUMOR (for a CHANGE!!!)???




I don't know about anyone else, but I was about to turn from Wrightsville Avenue onto Independence BLVD, when I got mine. I couldn't look at it for about 30 seconds, when I was soon stopped at Indy and Oleander at the light.


It had TOTALLY DISAPPEARED and no notice anywhere on my phone that I had gotten it -- so I have NO IDEA what this test said.


Scott Kenan shared a link.

About this website

CNN.COM
Senate Finance Chairman Orrin Hatch said Wednesday that he would be "happy" to look into allegations in a report from the New York Times that says Trump helped "his parents dodge taxes" in the 1990s, including "instances of outright fraud."



Stormy Selects The Most Accurate Trump Mushroom


JOEMYGOD.COM
From the Hollywood Reporter: Stormy Daniels had a decidedly less coy appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tuesday night than previously. Daniels said she met with Trump in a hotel room where he answered the door in silky pajamas. “I’m pretty sure I thought he was channeling Hugh Hefner,” said Dani...


This Cadillac has MUSHROOM COLORS, no???
Bob Kauffman to World Cars from the 1930's to 80's
1937 Cadillac Series 90 Hartmann Cabriolet


Well FIRST I'll report on what ELSE Russel Honore' had LIKED on my Facebook page, late last night, followed by the note I sent him via Facebook, late this afternoon:




Scott Kenan shared a post.

From my PERSONAL FRIENDRussel Honore: "This is such a bull shit operations, Canada Company doing Intell On US Citizens, the State Of LOUISIANA Lagosep was copying my FB -- and sending this to the FBI , these dig-ass companies go buy off local law enforcement with a lot of overtime, what a shit show in America protecting Foreign Companies thanks # 44 (Obama) and 45 (Trump)"

See MY blog posting from this evening in LINK below:

About this website

MOTHERJONES.COM
When big oil companies want to monitor activists, they turn to Welund.

I meant to write Gen. Honore' today -- but got TOO BUSY with being harassed and documenting it to help bust Hard-Drug Traffickers. Last time I spoke by phone with Gen. Honore', about 2016, we BOTH cussed the other out before hanging up on each other simultaneously -- HA!!! We are BOTH prickly (and can be pricks for a good cause). Anyway, here is what I wrote about having the Law sicced on me today: You should get a KICK out of this: Honest to GOD, the young "lady" upstairs called the Cops and DEPUTIES on me today -- and then LOOK what happened -- LOL!!!

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/after-allie-ryan-who-sold-me-marijuana.html






AND, I have wanted to write something about my old PUERTO VALLARTA WRITERS GROUP BUDDIES -- so I could INCLUDE some Key Ones in my ever-expanding shorter list of emails-of-blog-posts emails, so:



Closest, then clockwise -- summer 2014: Charles Quigley, a Vice President of the National Rifle Association who always wrote fantasies of young girls approaching him across dunes was on his THIRD serial wife. The guy in the hat was native Welsh but a Canadian naturalized citizen and a scientist who promoted the perfection of GMO foods (his wife took the photo and neither of them ever read), a major Drug Trafficker from Austria, me, Stanley Winborne III originally of Wilmington, NC, retired star of BBC radio and TV, Colin Stuart Hamilton, and the woman I called "Miss Headlights" who with her husband had been HUGE SLUMLORDS in Baltimore.




Stanley Winborne grew up in the same block of Third Street (across from First Presbyterian and the Confederate Memorial), as this -- his grandmother's house, now the Graystone Innhttp://www.graystoneinn.com/.


His family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad:



Stanley's Grandfather was the US Ambassador to China -- and his son was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, having the chief responsibility of shipping the HEROIN to Maxwell AFB, where my employer, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia, distributed it Maine to Florida -- but especially here in Wilmington and Atlanta.


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/08/calling-international-narco-trafficker.html


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/letter-sent-tonight-to-rob-reiner-and.html


I COULD have mentioned earlier (but didn't want to make things too complicated), that it was only Jennifer McCracken of apartment 67 in Carolina Apartments who KNEW all the details of Colin Hamilton's MURDER by the CIA, and how the murderer CONFESSED and then led them to the body buried five hours away -- but the CIA then FORCED Mexican Authorities to release the killer.



Jennifer McCracken PROVED that the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Puerto Vallarta are ENTIRELY ENTANGLED!!! And admitted that she is protected by her brother who is a New Hanover County Sheriff's Detective and on the CIA here -- and gets her orders from her Mormon Church, via her mother.


OTHERS very important but not pictured above:



Don Gallery, Elizabeth Taylor's lifelong best friend since about age five, who LED the group when I was part of it in 2010, and Ginger Tindall, who was MORE FUN and HIGH SPIRITED than any other woman there!!!





Frank Meyer, DDS, had been Frank Sinatra's Palm Springs dentist -- and loved to brag that his FIRST wife had been Sinatra's former girlfriend -- whose TEETH HE HAD FIXED -- but when I knew him, he was on his FIFTH SERIAL WIFE and ran an EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN RETREAT HOUSE on the south side of P. V.!!!


And there was a woman who graduated East Senior High in West Chester, Pennsylvania with my sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy in 1979 -- but did not KNOW Julie (but knew a couple of MY teachers who had been at Henderson High before East was built). She was actually an EDITOR, which ALL of us needed, but nearly none admitted to


She took HUGE OFFENCE when I read the FIRST piece I'd ever written on Sherman Lee Criner of Wilmington DIDDLING the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall -- because I actually SAID the word "diddle" twice -- especially cracking up Stanley Winborne and Ginger Tindall -- HA!!!



FOUND: Joy Eckel, the Editor!!!



Stanley Winborne cares for Tennessee Williams when I am not in Puerto Vallarta!!!





Well, not much to say about Rob McKinney coming down to take a dump in my toilet tonight (he can't keep his unplugged). He said that the landscaper ran out of work for the next several weeks, and asked to borrow $10.00 to buy some pot -- which I REFUSED TO DO, telling him I am on a BREAK from smoking the stuff and had none to let him smoke either.


I DID tell him all about Allie Ryan siccing the Cops/Deputies on me today (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/after-allie-ryan-who-sold-me-marijuana.html), but it just CONFUSED HIM.














.

No comments:

Post a Comment