Tuesday, October 2, 2018

THIS All Began with Words from George Clooney -- Whose Mother or Aunt (he was born in 1961 and I was there 1959 - 64), Was My FAVE Grade-School SUBSTITUTE Teacher. Praise JESUS!!! -- I Musta Given Him the KENAN-KISS of MIDAS (he's the highest paid actor TODAY!!!):






Is the Internet GOD???
Now I've heard EVERYTHING -- LOL!!!


About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY JENNA AMATULLI
The GOP senator told Sean Hannity that the president should basically appeal any Senate “no” vote to the American people.


Scott Kenan shared a post.

Not MY "Private Idaho"!!!

I am horrified but not surprised

About this website

IDAHOSTATESMAN.COM
Idaho election 2018: Women who get an abortion should be punished, including with death penalty, Republican lieutenant governor candidate Bob Nonini, a Catholic, says during April 2, 2018 debate in Moscow.



Debby Coulter shared a post.

Jay Ramstead
Here is George Clooney response after Trump accused him of being a "Hollywood elite."
"Here’s the thing: I grew up in Kentucky. I sold insurance door-to-door. I sold ladies’ shoes. I worked at an all-night liquor store. I would buy suits that were too big and too long and cut the bottom of the pants off to make ties so I’d have a tie to go on job interviews. I grew up understanding what it was like to not have health insurance for eight years.
So this idea that I’m somehow the “Hollywood elite” and this guy who takes a shit in a gold toilet is somehow the man of the people is laughable.
People in Hollywood, for the most part, are people from the Midwest who moved to Hollywood to have a career. So this idea of “coastal elites” living in a bubble is ridiculous. Who lives in a bigger bubble?
He lives in a gold tower and has twelve people in his company. He doesn’t run a corporation of hundreds of thousands of people he employs and takes care of. He ran a company of twelve people!
When you direct a film you have seven different unions all wanting different things, you have to find consensus with all of them, and you have to get them moving in the same direction.
He’s never had to do any of that kind of stuff. I just look at it and I laugh when I see him say “Hollywood elite.” Hollywood elite? I don’t have a star on Hollywood Boulevard, Donald Trump has a star on Hollywood Boulevard! Fuck you!"
- George Clooney
actor, philanthropist, humanitarian & activist
Comments

Scott Kenan And I am PROUD to say that Rosemary Clooney's SISTER (George's mother or aunt), was a SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at St. Martha's Catholic Grade School when I was in 3rd - 7th grades (1959 - 64), in Louisville, Kentucky!!!
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply6h

LikeShow more reactions
Reply44m

Scott Kenan Janie Brooks: In wondering why an adult person (regardless the sex), would DISMISS a thoughtful and well-written statement by George Clooney (and although his mother or aunt was my fave substitute teacher in Catholic grade school, I'm not prejudiced toward or against him). He's achieved FAR MORE than you -- from the research I did on you -- LOL!!! And he puts his money where his mouth is. NOTHING offensive about any of your likes, photos, etc. on your FB page -- but I DO see you are from Texas, which I know a lot about and have been to at least eight times -- the longest with my former employer playwright Tennessee Williams (Houston, Boerne, San Antonio), in 1982, and in 2012, I twice stopped by Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s ranch near El Campo, TX -- knowing Frank's heirs since they sold my somewhat distant rich Kenan relatives control of their Bank of America, the LARGEST employer in North Carolina where I now live, and as you probably know, my Kenan Family has controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913 -- the largest employer in YOUR state of Texas, as well as Coca-Cola, the biggest employer in Georgia where I lived 1983 - 2010. But I NEVER worked for my Kenan Family -- the rich ones are ALL Ku Klux Klan members -- and put Donald Trump into power to destroy Democracy, promote Klan values (and Swastikas, like I was raised with on our dinner china) and use Kenan companies to profit from Vladimir Putin's Oil in the name of Jesus Christ, the god of HATE (to Evangelicals, Born-Agains, Baptists, etc.). Now, another playwright whom I know very well, Del Shores, is from your state, and you might have heard of his "Sordid Lives" plays, movies, and TV Series that ran for two years about ten years ago. SURELY you are not just "Trailer-Trash Cracker" like Del's characters -- say it isn't SO!!!
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply6m

HahaShow more reactions
Reply3m

Scott Kenan Janie Brooks: I forgot to mention that I commune with Jesus from time to time, and here is his message to you since you are SERIOUSLY F*CKING UP!!!
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1m

Scott Kenan Your TROPHY MUG from Christian University of North Texas.
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1mEdited

Janie Brooks grow up lol
Manage


Reply8m

Scott Kenan Hell, I'm already 6' 11", and here is a photo of me with my nearly 96 year old Mom who LOVES Swastikas and in 1990, was identified to me as America's TOP NAZI. My parents' best friends were Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (Mom set up the Drug Mafias in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with him as well as Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity), Coach Lou Holtz, and John Boehner. So do YOU know all of these people??? I also know or knew President Reagan and Nancy, all of JFK's sisters and their families, Jackie Onassis, four Secretaries of State, and am connected to Enrique Peña Nieto as well as former President Vicente Fox, who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola exec before he became a Politician.
Manage

Reply1m









Typical Southern Christian Family -- my Kenan Grandparents were FIRST COUSINS, and my "first cousin", Graham Harlee Kenan, eight years older than me and 6' 8" tall, is ACTUALLY my Half-Brother, a retired engineer living on a lake near Charlotte, North Carolina.


Graham REFUSES to communicate with me.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment