Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Letter Just Sent Secured Server to Douglas K. Anning, Head Counsel of the Episcopal Church, USA, Thomas S. Kenan III, and Others!!!




Douglas K. Anning
Chief Legal Officer
The Episcopal Church
815 Second Avenue
New York, NY 10017

October 23, 2018

Dear Mr. Anning,

My name is Scott David Kenan and I am writing you about the effects of my wealthy Kenan relatives centered around Chapel Hill, North Carolina, on your Church. I chose you to write to because there are serious moral and legal consequences of this, and I have found that Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander in 2010, and former Presiding Bishop Katherine Jefferts Schori, a few years later, were NOT interested, although Neil Alexander threatened me with a Libel Charge – as did Donna Pierce, former Head Council at University of the South/Sewanee until a year ago. I just spoke with the new H.C.’s Admin, Brittany Vaughan, who told me that despite her retirement, Ms. Pierce still manages Tennessee Williams’s Literary Rights.

I promised Ms. Vaughan that I will ATTEMPT to email her a copy of what I write you, but about seven years ago, my emails were BLOCKED to all addresses ending sewanee.edu – nowhere else have I been blocked to EVERY email address – except at First Presbyterian here in Wilmington, NC – the church where my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. led the only successful coup d’etat in US History from – as an Elder – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

And then the wealthiest Kenans all became Episcopalians, for some reason – maybe Transubstantiation.

I do NOT write to you and your Church today except hoping to find some understanding and forgiveness for those who plotted and saw carried out Tennessee Williams’s murder: Michael Remer (then Counsel for Sewanee), with one of Mr. Williams’s friends Maria St. Just, nee Britneva (whose Morgan Grenfell Bank she sold to Deutsche Bank, it becoming the heart of D.B.’s International Banking and today is said to be the LARGEST creditor of Donald Trump and conduit of Vladimir Putin’s funds to our President http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html, and John Eastman of Eastman and Eastman attorneys in NYC, Tennessee’s last attorney who also – as John Lennon’s Paul McCartney’s first brother-in-law, attorney, and business manager (until VERY recently) -- tricked the other Beatles out of most of their Rights and was a force in the assassination of Mr. Lennon (something I have gotten thanks from Yoko Ono for my publishing).




It was at Jean Babette Stein (a recent “suicide” victim), and George Plimpton’s January 11, 1982 party that Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee that the Episcopal Church with Republican Party and corrupted elements in the FBI and CIA would murder him to then steal his estate from Harvard University – which they did – and a few years ago, I was in contact with President Drew Gilpin Faust’s office at Harvard and she DECLINED to try to reverse that – likely because Thomas S. Kenan III (via the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust), gives Harvard too many millions per year, and my Kenan Family was also supporting Tenn’s murder via your Church.

So, Tennessee is dead, and Harvard, his rightful heir, isn’t interested in reversing the estate theft, so I too have given up that quest, but the Truth will be known. In Catholic grade school the nuns did NOT ignore letting us know of the many crimes of the Catholic Church over many centuries. However, I find that almost NO Episcopalians know that your Church was BANNED from voting with the Anglican Communion for three years, ending early in 2019 – that for allowing gay marriage and women bishops – a stand I COMMEND your Church for!!!

In 2009, several Sewanee alums – all lawyers in Birmingham, AL – contacted me after finding my blog and told me that then Atlanta Arch-Bishop and Head of Sewanee Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander (who later headed Sewanee’s School of Theology), was using funds from Tennessee’s estate to COVER for the fact that so many of their alums had STOPPED DONATING MONEY when Sewanee was forced by “Political Correctness” to HIDE the Episcopal Mace, sometimes called the Confederate Mace, and I DO find that hard to forgive – as would Tennessee Williams.

And it was Thomas Elliot Keith, who works for Sewanee (if informally), former editor of Williams books at New Directions Publishing, who not only edited my memoir that John Lahr (now a personal friend and who has recognized me as the authority on the last two years of Mr. Williams’s life), but also helped insure it was never published, although I did publish it on Amazon for two years before Benjamin R. David, the D.A. here in Wilmington, with others STOLE my copyright and Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films had been looking to buy movie rights.



All this under orders of the University of the South.

When I attended the installation of Tennessee’s Poets’ Stone in Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, late 2009, I met Thomas Keith’s long-time boyfriend, Arturo Noguera, at the Bishop’s Reception. Arturo’s family – like me, then – from Stone Mountain, GA and his family runs the Columbian Drug Mafia there, and does huge business with the Episcopal Church. I attended with John Uecker, who had been with Tennessee the night he died and I, Tenn’s brother Dakin Williams, and writer Dotson Rader (both of whom I knew well), published that Mr. Uecker murdered Tennessee on orders of your Church.

Just this week, I learned that John Uecker, whose phones went dead several months ago, is in fact alive, but gone into hiding from the Law. I can probably put you in touch with him, but the person who knows the contact details is afraid for his life to give ME details.

As I said, my whole point is NOT to take your stolen goods (after murder), but to make peace so that I can tell the truth without harassment -- and your Church can ROLL IN THE $2/3 BILLION, the ONLY thing Christian Churches seem to care about anymore!!!

This Letter will be published on my blog which has now gotten nearly 1.5 million hits – as well as emailed to my many Political Contacts, especially in the Press and Law Enforcement, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/letter-just-sent-secured-server-to.html.


With best regards,

Scott David Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403
scott@scottdavidkenan.com
scottdkenan@aol.com


Cell: (910) 200-XXXX






.

No comments:

Post a Comment