Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Ada Fisher -- the Black, Jewish UNCLE TOM of North Carolina's Republican Party -- HOPEFULLY, Will RETURN MY CALL, Today / I Called My Mother to Say We Are OPPOSITE on Understanding of the Nature of God, Nature of the U.S. Constitution, and It Is I Who Agree with the MAJORITY of Catholics, NOT She -- the Swastika-Loving, Papist B*I*T*C*H!!!



>>> ADDED @ 4:08 PM: Because I totally forgot to straighten out the issues Mom and I discussed this morning, I'm adding it right at the top. The "tough stuff" I said to Mom happened two days ago, when we last spoke. I then considered not even trying to speak with her before the election, but called this morning and said we totally disagree about the Nature of God, of the U.S. Constitution, and what Catholics actually believe, regardless the Teachings of the Church -- and we agreed to discuss NONE of those things until after the election, which we both agree should give a good take on the Country's temperature.

* * *
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

― Mark Twain





When I came across this meme on Facebook a few minutes ago, I could think of none, and then goggled the question. I found a Pinterest image (the only image that addressed this), that had a LOT a black leaders from Abraham Lincoln's day and a few later than that, but ALSO Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.



Edward Brooke served Massachusetts in the Senate 1967 - 1979 -- BEFORE Politics got so ugly -- but MARTIN LUTHER KING???


The TRUTH on him is this: 


“Most people don’t talk about the fact that Martin Luther King was a Republican.”
That’s a quote from Ada Fisher, a Republican National Committeewoman from North Carolina, that was published without qualification or correction this week by ABC News.

Ada M. Fisher, MD (who is also JEWISH), frequently runs as a Republican in NC, but has never won. She even recently was used as a SPOKESPERSON for the Republican Party of NC -- including speaking at National Conventions.


I got into it with her online in email in 2013, blogged about that, but today, can only find her on old email lists I published and her request to be taken OFF my email list -- but not our discussion. So when I saw she CONTINUES in her quests, making the news several times this year, I called the Republican Party of NC HQ in Raleigh, got a very helpful black guy named Christopher -- who had never heard of her -- but after checking to make certain he got everything right, sent her an email to call me on my cell phone!!!

If she DOES, I'll report on that later.


Fisher is wrong on two fronts. First, many people talk about the “fact” that King was a Republican. It is asserted incessantly by conservatives on Twitter and elsewhere on the internet, especially in the lead up to today’s 50th anniversary of the March on Washington. The claim is most prominently advanced by King’s niece, Republican activist Alveda King. Over the years, conservative groups have purchased billboards making the claim.
Second, Martin Luther King Jr. was not a Republican. Or a Democrat.
King was not a partisan and never endorsed any political candidate. In a 1958 interview, King said “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”
Longtime Readers know that after my parents sent me money to drive back from Puerto Vallarta to Raleigh in late 2010 -- and then called the COPS to kick me out of their house with no warning -- BECAUSE after they took me to a STATE ORG for Mental Heath Diagnosis, the Initial Interviewer after we spoke in his office privately, told me he was scheduling me to see a Psychiatrist in about ten days.

THEN my mother DEMANDED that she and Dad speak with him privately too, and after that, although the guy had told me he had no authority to diagnose or give an opinion on my or anyone's Mental Health, he emerged stating EMPHATICALLY that I am BIPOLAR. For THAT reason, I soon made an appointment with another State Agency doing the same kind of work, and they said they would evaluate me WITHOUT my mother's input. When I told her that, the cops soon woke me, claimed they had a RESTRAINING ORDER because I had threatened to kill my parents -- which clearly had never happened -- and OUT I was on the STREETS!!!


And it took me only TWO WEEKS of emailing people at that org to get that "Initial Interview Guy" FIRED!!!


1. I was not then -- or ever later -- served any papers on that RESTRAINING ORDER, which whether normal, or as this would have had to have been, "Ex Parte" (immediate, before a hearing), so THAT was a LIE and the NAZI element in Raleigh Police had been called to do the DIRTY DEED.

2. I remained living in my car in downtown Raleigh -- just blocks from the YMCA and Republican Headquarters -- even finding another hairy-chested homeless guy who LOVED "sleeping" with me in my car, and I visited the Republican HQ about three times -- this BEFORE there was so much security, and no one was there to prevent me from roaming the halls, noting the offices (I ALWAYS "dressed for success" and bore myself like I OWNED everything when I was homeless, so the people I met just smiled and nodded or said Hello, and never confronted me), and then returning with NOTES quite similar to this on promo cards for my Tennessee Williams memoir:





This was one referring to the misspelled Fernando Merino of Puerto Vallarta, the ONLY son of Colombia's TOP CIA Cocaine Exporter to the USA, who had held me captive at "Hector-the-Engineer's" ranch with the armored cars, guys in vests with machine guns, etc., earlier in 2010.


My messages that I slipped under the doors of the TOP Republican Officers had more to do with their NAZI nature -- and NOT about sex or "butt-licking".


HERE is the contract I signed with Fernando to work for the CIA for LIFE -- and then ignored:




Anyway, I spent Christmas in my car in Raleigh, and we had TWO snows -- one about four inches -- so I decided to live homeless in Wilmington, a city I've known and always loved since I was six weeks old -- and is TWO climate zones warmer than Raleigh, arriving on December 30, 2010, and that evening, met Ryan Lee Burris and his two roommates -- smoking pot with them in the back garden of Lawyer David Nash and Dentist/Land Developer John Stike's (Stike had borderline RAPED me about 1984, after his young boyfriend my age picked me up in David's gay bar on Market Street, disrobed, then disappeared when Dr. Stike entered the room NAKED and plunged my butt VIGOROUSLY, but NOT causing any real bleeding), Costello's gay piano bar!!!



John Stike, DDS, recently.




But HERE is the thing!!! Ryan told me that he was still serving PAROLE for a couple of more years from a MAJOR DRUG FELONY, and was drug-tested, so could NOT smoke pot, then. His then boyfriend James Elks, was a well-known Drug Dealer whose cell phone played Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon" as it tried to locate James!!!






Ryan Burris and James Elks in 2011. After Ryan and James BROKE UP, Ryan told me that James FREQUENTLY BEAT HIM!!!


Ryan's other roommate -- at his so-called "GAY HOUSE" on Fifth Avenue near the bridge (where he still lives today) -- was John Mann, an ADDERALL ADDICT who had been an agent selling securities but LOST HIS LICENCE, and showed me on the shared computer in Ryan's house HOW he moved major drugs INTERNATIONALLY.

Now, they invited me to their New Years Day After-Party -- they having hosted a HUGE New Years Eve Party that I was NOT invited to, and a neighbor, about 60 years old with his 23-year-old boyfriend -- a RABID REPUBLICAN -- told me how Mayor Bill Saffo, then Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, MANY from City Council and the County Commission attended Ryan's parties, but NOT D.A. Ben David!!!




This shows John Mann on Ryan Burris's back deck.


When David Nash charged me with Cyberstalking in 2011 -- because I blogged about all the MAJOR and minor drug deals I witnessed in Costello's bar, John Mann was supposed to testify FOR ME -- but in Court he Perjured himself to support Nash -- and then Judge Chad Hogston, after stating he was IGNORING my Free Speech and Freedom of the Press Rights, falsely convicted me and all of that has been THROWN OUT by D.A. Ben David -- LOL!!!


So, what a SHOCK to return to Wilmington from Mexico in 2015, and learn that Ryan -- CONVICTED OF AT LEAST ONE MAJOR DRUG FELONY had been made 3rd Vice Chair of the County Democratic Party!!!




David Nashhttp://www.hoguehill.com/attorneys/david-a-nash/, has his office RIGHT IN FRONT OF the Confederate Memorial -- and next-door to First Presbyterian, which BOTH he and John Stike, DDS attended WHEN I DID in 2011!!!



THESE elected officials who PROTECT DRUG TRAFFICKING are or were in Leadership at First Prez: Dem. (??? -- see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/thirsty-anyone-especially-roman.html), District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Rep. Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, Dem. Judge Robin Robinson, and Dem. Judge Jeffrey Noecker.


>>> AND QUICKLY ON MARTIN LUTHER KING -- before moving on to my MOTHER:


As was reported in the Press about 2002, according to a Freedom of Information Act Request, the FBI released files PROVING that Jeane Dixon -- the "Psychic" who had predicted the assassinations of JFK, MLK, and RFK had NEVER been a Psychic (she had an Astrology Column -- despite the Catholic Church she claimed allegiance to CONDEMNING all such activities) -- but was a PAID PUBLICIST on J. Edgar Hoover's staff who TERRORIZED Hoover's VICTIMS, before he KILLED THEM!!!
















And of course it was Fox News and CNN frequent on-air Consultant of ten years (including in 2001), Imran Anwar, who told me EVERYONE at both those networks KNEW AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED that "9/11" was CAUSED by the Bush and Cheney Families -- with help of their long-time Business Partners, the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families -- and YOU believe CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC (or even Fox News), TODAY???





Here is the SCABBING that still remains after Allie Ryan punched me in the stomach three times, then kicked me four times -- just about TWO WEEKS AGO.


She was NOT as violent as this appears -- because my Heart Meds make me bruise and bleed EASILY -- and heal SLOWLY.







Mom and I -- May 2016.



There is really nothing to say about my mother -- that Julia Triggs, MD of New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital didn't say back in March, when I was committed on THUG Jonathan Deputy's LIES (he a VERY close friend and business associate of Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler), when she said my mother is RIDICULOUS, and too old and set in her ways and I -- as well as my brother and two sisters -- should just IGNORE HER HATEFUL, LYING WAYS!!!

Dr. Triggs ALSO spoke with my brother Mike -- at least once at some length -- and said she caught him in SO MANY OBVIOUS LIES about me, she couldn't believe a SINGLE THING Mike told her.


Readers know that BOTH my Mother and Mike YELLED AT ME after I got out to TAKE MY LITHIUM CARBONATE -- that BOTH knew I did NOT NEED -- except to stop talking about Mom's being a TOTAL SWASTIKA-LOVER and SLAVE of POPE FRANCIS, and to shut up about my brother and my nephew Connor Michael Kenan being CLOSET-CASE HOMOSEXUALS (at least enough that Connor NEVER has dated a woman for any time and is now 30),






My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, WORKED on the CIA's MIND CONTROL PROJECT when she got Dr. Josef Mengele's Data from experiments on Jews in Concentration Camps -- while running Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati.













Ada M. Fisher, MD campaigning in Greensboro, North Carolina for Donald Trumphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_0ZqhaBRes.


>>> WHEN I POSTED THIS VIDEO this afternoon, it ran FINE on both mirror blogs. I'd found it by googling and it in top resultsAt 9:30 the same night, it has been REMOVED, and does NOT come up if I google for it -- HA!!!

And then at 11:00 AM the next morning, this link AGAIN WORKED PERFECTLY -- but I STILL have not gotten an email or phone call from Dr. Ada Fisher -- LOL!!!

* * *



It has been over FOUR HOURS, and Dr. Fisher has NOT returned my call -- LOL!!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment