Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Remembering Jeane Dixon and the Warren Report on JFK's Assassination (and even Joseph Faulk -- for other reasons) -- and a Few More Things:


Jeane Dixon, PREDICTIN'.






Jeane Dixon, as anyone near my age, 67, should remember, had an ASTROLOGY column in which she PREDICTED the murders of JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King, Jr., and others. Jeane always claimed to be a VERY DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC -- although my Catechism Classes in Catholic grade school taught that ANY kind of soothsaying was a MORTAL SIN, including taking Astrology at all seriously, and so forth. DESPITE her huge prominence back then, the Catholic Church NEVER spoke out against her AT ALL!!!

Then in about 2002, it came out in response to a Freedom of Information request, that Jeane Dixon had NEVER been a Psychic or even an Astrologer -- she had been paid very handsomely and listed on his payroll as a "Publicity Agent" by J.Edgar Hoover's FBI to TERRORIZE Hoover's victims in advance.

On her deathbed, a VERY guilty Ms. Dixon said that ONE DAY the "REAL COMMUNISTS" in the US Government would be EXPOSED -- and it would SHOCK PEOPLE that it's NOT those they had expected (Progressive Democrats).






Well, here is the email to my family and a few friends that I had MEANT to start the very top of this posting with:


Well, it's been ANOTHER WEEK -- and I'm feeling FAR BETTER!!!


Dear All Y'all (except Marlowe won't read this -- or even know she got it),

I have a couple of threads for a new blog posting, but they aren't yet weaving a story, so I thought I would thank all of you for your various forms of support -- whether you know you give them or not. And just now, I decided to add Joseph Faulk's two addresses here (and just called his phone, it's still working, so I left a 2:56 message) -- GOD KNOWS he saved my life in the most COMPLICATED WAY (so is a SUPERLATIVE Literary Character, regardless his measure as a man -- or mine)

Actually EVERYONE has done EXEMPLARY work writing their OWN PARTS in my multidimensional story/stories -- and in many ways, the ones not in flattering roles deserve more "balls-credit" (or even "fools'-credit"), than those who have mostly understood me, or the great bulk of all, who let their minds go to POT (not marijuana, necessarily), or better yet, "to seed", and couldn't put together a cogent story if they had to.

So in the last several days, I've gotten HUGE HITS by contacting the "Kenan Chroniclers", and yes, I get received receipts from Walter Campbell III's wife.

And I FINALLY told off that UBER-JACK-ASS Charlie Rivenbark -- and almost yelled at him to get DERMABRASION -- in a way that will make certain heads spin -- just earlier today!!!

Again, I am sorry my blog must not always be easy to read -- but remember, I lost EVERYTHING, have been homeless for an extended two times, been poisoned, beat up, held hostage, and forced to be a sex-slave to the Puerto Vallarta Drug Mafia, jailed many times, nut-house committed on lies three recent times, etc. I'm not interested in hearing complaints if I embarrass anyone, unless they lose a job, tenant, etc., over it. OF COURSE, if anyone shows me to have anything wrong, I will correct it!!!

What was MOST interesting from talking with Mom, is that she sounded FULLY MOTIVATED to organize an army of torch and pitchfork wielding Old Folks (95 or so -- some younger, I suppose), on walkers and in wheelchairs to PROTEST -- maybe at the Bishop's digs in Raleigh -- or maybe even in Rome. Really, she sounded like she'd been at least planning it in her MIND, and of course she's too realistic to think she could do it (I think).

Well, I think I will use this to begin a new posting that will also bring in Jeane Dixon as well as the OVERDUE, possibly redacted Warren Report on JFK's death, that the Trump Admin in February or so said would be ready to be FULLY RELEASED by the end of June -- and I've heard nothing since.

Well, thanks again for your generosity. Once I figure out how to MONETIZE my story, I'll be generous, as well. I THINK reopening the Time/Warner settlement -- FORCED on me by a KENAN FAMILY LAW FIRM of Lily-Whitey-Tighties -- is my best chance of making a decent lump sum

It'll KILL the Kenans as far as their VIDEOGRAPHERS are concerned -- and NOTHING is more important than GOOD PROPAGANDA!!!



Scott















And will ANY AUTHORITY in Wilmington, New Hanover County, or the State of North Carolina EVER RELEASE the FULL POLICE REPORT of Evan Fish's MURDER -- what I was going to Mayor Saffo's Office to TRY to DEMAND -- when the Time-Warner Truck STRUCK ME DOWN???







The condition of the CHRISTIAN CHURCH -- previously like this:




Is NOW no better than this:







.

No comments:

Post a Comment