Thursday, October 4, 2018

AFTER Allie Ryan (who sold me marijuana three times in December 2017), Punched and Kicked Me SEVERAL TIMES This Morning, She Had Police and a Sheriff's Deputy Come -- and It ALREADY Has BACKFIRED on Allie and Her Hard-Drug-Loving Boyfriend, Pete -- LOL!!!


Allie Ryan and Pete at Allie's UNCW Graduation last December.


And I had expected just to write a Letter today to Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', after he and I were in contact last night -- and he knows ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family running the HARD-DRUG Mafias in Atlanta, and actually worldwide, with Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, and elements in the US State Department, CIA, and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families. Russel Honore' sent me ANOTHER message, later last night, that I have NOT YET blogged about:







Robin Robinson

Additionally, today, I learned that Democrat Gov. Roy Cooper has appointed Judge Robin Wicks Robinson to his "Council on Women", which is probably OK, but before she was a JUDGE, Robin RAN the Drug-Trafficking Saffo Family's Law Firm -- and she is a DEACON at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian, where closet-case HOMO, D.A. Ben David was an Elder until recently. 




Christopher Wright Rogers

Drug Traffic PROTECTORS Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther is an Elder, Democrat Judge Jeffrey Noecker protected HUGE drug-dealer Christopher Wright Rogers (who claimed he worked with an Episcopal priest from St. James, downtown, running drugs, the priest transferred out in early 2011), and violated my rights to protect Chris, and recent Republican Head of New Hanover County Commission Beth Dawson (then an Elder at First Prez), LOST HER POST when her husband, Daniel Dawson was caught Soliciting Prostitution in South Carolina -- HA!!!





CHRISTIANITY TODAY!!!






Republican Judge Sandra Ray -- then also Criner -- had to DIVORCE Sherman Lee Criner, after I blogged this photo of Sherman's Christian Snake Handling -- and Sherman Criner was ALSO caught diddling the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall about ten years ago -- and the Wilmington Star News REPORTED that Police intimidated the girl's father into NOT pressing charges -- because the Criners are SUCH GOOD CHRISTIANS!!!



After the molestation, Sherman Lee Criner was the FACE of the New Hanover County Republican Party -- while his wife, Sandra Ray was HEAD of the County Republicans!!!


What actually happened was that at 11:15 this morning, someone came down the stairs and dumped a lot of recyclables into a bin outside. I KNEW -- from checking earlier this morning -- that Pete and Allie had NOT pulled anything of theirs -- and I had had to stow that under my deck for Hurricane Florence -- because while they had secured SOME things, they left TONS of things unsecured before fleeing the area for the storm, so I had done it.

They had ALREADY used MY bins for their trash and such previously -- which is OK if theirs are full and I have room -- but I wanted to tell them to get their things un-stowed and put away, and use their OWN receptacles first.

When I stepped outside, I found Allie just getting back to the top of the stairs, and called up to her. She started yelling at me that I'm just a CRIMINAL and PSYCHOTIC, even calling me Schizophrenic -- which is funny because that is totally a different claim than the Bipolar they usually claim, and that she would CALL POLICE and have me ARRESTED!!!


She didn't say for what, since nothing yet had happened but a few words.


And I told her SHE is crazy, because everyone KNOWS that she and Pete sell drugs -- and he used to PARTY with Sherry Hall Spivey when she lived next door and they distributed TONS of Hard Drugs. The Landlady is FURIOUS with Jonathan Deputy for putting her and Pete into that apartment and Rob McKinney into apartment one.

Well, Allie got so riled, she came down the stairs -- instead of re-entering her apartment that she clearly had intended to do after emptying her recyclables -- and REALLY started screaming charges at me, punched me three times in the chest, and kicked me several times as well. I refused to move off the base of the stairs so that she had to hear me out first, but then gave way and she left.

Before calling the Landlady to report this to her -- and BEG HER to get them OUT ASAP, before something WORSE happens, since Allie was acting like someone HEPPED UP ON SPEED -- and I had found THIS prescription amphetamine by the door to her car a few months ago:




And I learned that they HAD pulled out their own partially-full recyclables container and filled it -- not mine -- but had TIPPED OVER both of my containers -- as they ALSO had done earlier this week -- DESPITE my bringing back their trash container when I got my own after Monday's pick-up.

That was TOTALLY unnecessary, but indicative of the ABUSE they give me whenever possible.


So when I spoke at length with Gold Walker -- about MANY things, not just this, I promising NOT TO BLOG about most of it, but this little bit should be OK -- I can only tell you that Gold said Pete and Allie had said that if I am not FORCED OUT SOON, then THEY will move out!!! And then also said that she guesses that Jonathan Deputy has not yet told them that I AM TO STAY, and when they LEARN THAT, they will QUICKLY MOVE OUT.


So, I should just avoid them, not respond to their taunts, and all will self-correct soon.


And then while I SAW a Sheriff's Deputy go up the stairs, by the time I finished my lunch and went out, there were two Police Officers here, including Officer Blount -- I assume JAMES Blount, because according to city listings, DEREK Blount has a desk job. And he spoke with me and reminded me he had been out to talk to me at my OLD apartment -- he being one of the officers who told me that NO MATTER how many hard drugs Haston Lavern Caulder had brought into my apartment -- and no matter that he had refused to pay any more rent -- he had a LEGAL RIGHT to live in my apartment and I could NOT legally kick him out without Court -- EVEN THOUGH HASTON (called "Shake"), had GIVEN ME BACK HIS KEYS and said he was "gone".

And THIS was the day after I had filed "Communicating Threats" charge against Haston, and TRIED to get Officer Blount and his companion to ARREST HASTON THEN, but they checked and the Magistrate had either NOT filed the charge or had UN-FILED it -- and had NOT bothered letting me know that.


The Officers TOLD Haston that he was ALLOWED to break down a door or a window to enter my apartment, and while I RETURNED to the Magistrate's Office and EASILY re-filed the charge, Haston DID break in through a window, fixed and ate a bowl of soup, and did nothing else at all -- or return later to get anything he might have left.



One of Haston's MANY times in jail -- and for what.


D.A. Ben David and his Prosecutors ALWAYS dropped the HARD-DRUG POSSESSION and SELLING Charges against Haston, and slapped his wrists for "Probation Violations", Haston even BRAGGING that his Probation Officer NEVER Drug-Tested him, which was supposed to happen EVERY time they met.



And Haston was SOON ARRESTED and released without bail


Officer Blount made CERTAIN Haston knew it was OK to break into my apartment -- that that still applied -- but Haston never returned.







The DEVIL INCARNATE









.

No comments:

Post a Comment