Wednesday, October 3, 2018

After Donald Trump's LOSING IT Last Night and MOCKING Sexual Abuse Survivors -- MANY "Christians" and Republicans Today DEFEND THIS / Christians are TOTALLY Anti-God!!!



s

LOL!!! I know the feeling -- but have never in my life been violent, so guns have no appeal to me!!!


I was up at 7:00 AM, and soon learned that my Spectrum TV App was bouncing on and off, but far more off -- and at 11:35 AM as I type this, it is STILL OFF, but I learned I can get CNN but not MSNBC on the App on this computer, so caught up. I think this is because of Spectrum's work on nearby lines after Hurricane Florence (our Courts just re-started yesterday -- because 20 Sheriff's Deputies, who guard the Courts, TOTALLY lost their homes, and 40 more have homes so damaged they can't live in them for now -- most have FAMILIES to find shelter for!!!).


I just have to stop for a moment to reflect on this serious problem that had NEVER occurred to me could have happened.



WHATEVER I had planned to complete that thought with was just ECLIPSED by my hearing Sen. Lindsey Graham LIVE on CNN saying what Trump said is nothing as bad as "slashing her tires" or "killing her cat" -- and continued in this vein until the live audience began to loudly BOO him, and he told them off.




Jennifer McCracken (apt. 67 in Carolina Apartments), in 2015, SLASHED two of my tires after I stopped buying pot from her and blogged about her selling EVERY addictive drug as well.


She did it in front of Anthony Humphrey (apt. 69 then), who even told my then attorney, Bruce Mason (who went on to SCREW ME after the Time-Warner truck knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk), that she had also ADMITTED that to him, and he could testify about it in Court if necessary.

Also, Jenny said she was protected by both her brother, a Sheriff's Deputy in this county who is also CIA, and Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, who had seriously violated my rights in her Court earlier in 2015.





And then "Fernando Merino", the only son of Colombia's TOP CIA exporter of Cocaine to the USA, while holding me HOSTAGE at his Mexican Godfather's ranch in Nayarit State, KILLED my catFrancine Fishpaw



It was Fernando who signed me to a contract to sell $7 BILLION USD in Mexican real estate that Hector had actually STOLEN from "Mexican Peasants", that he then said had signed me FOR LIFE to work for the CIA!!! 



Taniel Chemsian was the Timothy Realty Agent we worked with: https://timothyrealestategroup.com/




Carl Timothy owns the business, and once I saw him jump line in the US Consulate to hand Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O, a Bill Clinton appointee, a large envelope of cash.



Kelly Trainor

I DON'T have any photos of "Fernando" because like those of Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller of 7350 Raleigh Way, Bethlehem, GA 30620 (who still works for Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Snellville, GA) and whose brother was HIGH in the FBI, ALL photos I have have been erased by HACKERS!!!


The ONLY two people erased -- so they MUST BE IMPORTANT to the Drug Mafias, no???





My Contract for Life signed by Fernando and me. His Mexican Godfather, "Hector the Engineer" has 24 homes around the world and placed the BOOBY TRAP in the Chunnel between England and France, Fernando even TELLING ME that the reason it was SHUT DOWN for several months for repairs in 2010, was to REMOVE that -- which Hector was to DETONATE the next time the CIA needed a FAKE Terrorist Attack, like "9/11", planned by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royals TOGETHER!!!

Hector's FULL LEGAL NAME is on the contract:




In OTHER NEWS, this morning, I noticed that Rob McKinney in apartment one did NOT go to work today (and he'd gotten home yesterday before 5:00 PM), so I GUESS he lost his new landscaping job -- after LESS than two full days.

And I went to my half-bath where I had stored my most important files and documents, to bring them back to my office as I would NEED them to put together my attempt to straighten out the problems with my Wells Fargo Pay Card from Benefits Management, Inc

THERE I found that Rob (I never use that toilet), had used it Sunday, and the SEAT was covered in a BROWN FILM with actual CRAP in a smear at where his back butt-crack would have been.


I WISH I had thought to PHOTOGRAPH IT before I cleaned it up -- and NOW, I can't find my camera which I last handled BEFORE Rob took his crap, but I expect it to soon turn up.


ADDED: I found my camera this afternoon!!!






YES!!!


Teri just called from Benefits Management and she said she thinks she knows how to change my address and get my new card mailed in ANOTHER WAY -- which she will try today -- and that in the MEANTIME, she will WRITE ME CHECKS (which I didn't think she was allowed to do, but exceptions can be made in extreme cases)!!!




HOWEVER, I could NOT answer my phone when she called -- and had to call her back. It seems I can only answer calls from CRIMINALS in FOREIGN COUNTRIES -- like the guy who called me from INDIA, yesterday, pretending to be calling for Medicare, until I CONFRONTED HIM, and he promptly HUNG UP -- HA!!!



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment