Monday, October 22, 2018

Getting Back to Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (about Cynthia McKinney -- I believe they have WORKED TOGETHER) -- and Hopefully CLOSING Another Matter . . .


MERCY!!!
Muslims are not supposed to drink alcohol.


Scott Kenan shared a link.

About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.CO.UK
Sixty-six percent are on board with legal weed, according to a new Gallup poll.


Scott Kenan shared a post.
Probably BEST appreciated by my audience in Louisiana:
Green ARMY
2 hrs
A MESSAGE FROM GENERAL HONORE' AND GREEN ARMY:
The people of Plaquemines Parish have heard a lot lately from a something called Grow Louisiana Coalition.
This ...
See More
Comments

Scott Kenan Russel Honore should know -- that last night I contacted my former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, PhD, and discussed our mutual friend, the General, whom I met at the 2015 The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival: MUCH might come of it: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../patriot...
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text


And in the other matter -- one I would prefer to no longer blog about -- I forgot to point out what was so alarming about it. Although the landlady tried far harder to just come right out and say WHY she was so afraid of the former property manager -- and her maintenance supervisor was NOT logical or fact-based as I've always known him to be -- they BOTH kept saying repeatedly, that the now-not-employed one claimed I have been TERRORIZING him and his FAMILY -- which is so far from the Truth -- as this blog and my emails would easily prove in Court, that I FEAR for them for what the AGGRESSOR here has on them.

Or -- probably more likely -- they just APPEAR GUILTY because THAT is what happens to anyone who kowtows to the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA's CODE of SILENCE, so one makes up excuses and stories that QUICKLY fall apart.


All to appear blameless - LOL!!!



OK, can we FORGET THAT, now???







.

No comments:

Post a Comment