Saturday, October 20, 2018

My Letter Just Sent Secured Server to Former Speaker John Boehner -- and Also Rob Reiner -- Getting Received Receipts from BOTH!!!:


I know why John Boehner was ALWAYS CRYING -- but NOW he is CALLING OUT the NAZIS in Congress -- YAY!!!



John Boehner
c/o Acreage Holdings
New York, NY

October 20, 2018

Dear Former Speaker Boehner,

My name is Scott David Kenan of Wilmington, NC, the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and shirttail scion of the Kenan Family centered around Chapel Hill, NC that controls not just Exxon-Mobil (Rex Tillerson), Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group (HQ’ed in North Canton, OH), the Ku Klux Klan, but most Republicans and too many Democrats!!!

Like you, I am originally from Cincinnati (like the grandfather of my ally Presidente Vincente Fox, who worked for my Kenan Family as an exec of Coca-Cola, before becoming a Politician), and although living in many states growing up, I graduated high school tying top score in my school (math and science) in College Boards, and got my degree in Art from Denison University in 1973 – after winning a US State Department contest and my Art prints now hang in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world – but I have worn many professional hats.

I have also known many of your friends, including Ronald and Nancy Reagan, and I assume you also knew all of JFK’s sisters and their husbands, I once working briefly on a project for Columbia University with Pat (Kennedy) Lawford -- whose husband knew ALL ABOUT Nancy Reagan and Frank Sinatra carrying-on in the Oval Office while Ronnie was having “Alzheimer naps”. And I met Patricia Sinatra who sold control of Bank of America to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, and now HATES the Kenans for turning it NAZI.

I knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis best – she warning Tennessee Williams at Jean Babette Stein (a recent “suicide victim”), and George Plimpton’s January 11, 1982 party that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee with the Republican Party and elements in the FBI and CIA would MURDER Tennessee and steal his estate from Harvard University.

That estate, now called “The Walter Dakin Fund”, is valued at about $2/3 Billion Dollars and is largely used to support the Confederate Mace still kept at the University of the South, which my Kenan Family has ALSO given about $100,000,000.00 that I have documented over the last 100 years in support of Episcopalian White Supremacy!!!. Here is my published account of that that includes NONE OF THE POLITICS:



But MOST OF ALL, we lived across Larwell Drive in Columbus, OH 1968 – 69 from, and my parents were TOP FRIENDS of, Coach Lou and Beth Holtz during the time we had Swastikas on our dinner china and for Lou’s help in the NAZIFICATION of the USA, Mom later got Lou his job coaching at Notre Dame, where her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS was made Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish – until Uncle Bob allowed his daughter Jan to marry the Jew Kim Opperman. Mom soon had Bob’s considerable wealth removed and him placed in a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi (since then closed), and put on double strength Lithium Carbonate, which I currently have Mom’s old handwritten notes that that GUARANTEES ‘Chemically-Induced Diabetes”, of which Bob died as his extremities were amputated one-by one.

So – I being a former devout Catholic who wanted to be a Jesuit priest at one time, but came to my senses and studied Metaphysics instead – truly still LOVE actual “Catholic Values” and the Teachings of Jesus, but NOT the God-Hating Papist Church!!!.

What excites me about YOU, lately, and I am a Progressive (I supported Bernie Sanders and could have accepted Gov. Kasich), who does not trust EITHER the Democratic nor Republican Party anymore so rarely agreed with your past positions, is that you are now lobbying for Marijuana Legalization, and have been dropping a lot of “F-Bombs” like my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ (and Vicente Fox), who told me he KNOWS my Kenan Family runs all the Drug Mafias in Atlanta – as did former Atlanta Mayor Maynard Jackson’s best friend since college, who told me just a WEEK ago, that he and Mayor Jackson knew the Kenans ran the Drug Mafias back then in the 1980s.

When I heard on TV News yesterday, that you have claimed there are NAZIS in Congress, I KNEW you must have had an honest “COME-TO-JESUS” moment, googled, and discovered you have been saying this for several months.

THANK YOU!!!

It must have been difficult admitting that your past top co-strategist – Coach Lou Holtz – was near the VERY TOP of the NAZIS, and in fact got Pope Francis’s orders via my mother to both SHUT DOWN and RE-OPEN US Government in 2013.

You see, my mother took over as America’s Top CATHOLIC NAZI from Rose and Old Joe Kennedy after JFK’s generation flipped to support Liberty – Henry Ford and Prescott Bush (who made most of the Bush Fortune supporting Hitler’s War Machine and with Joe Kennedy and Henry Ford pushed FDR hardest to join with Hitler in WWII). Later the two Bush Presidents (both more discrete with their male lovers while in the White House than Barack Obama, who friends of mine saw with Rahm Emanuel in Man’s Country Gay Bathhouse in Chicago several times, while Obama was an Illinois State senator – and HOW Bush and Cheney blackmailed Obama into supporting worldwide US Government Drug Trafficking), were HUGE in setting up and maintaining the CIA (with Kenan controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil’s worldwide polluting/governments-corrupting presence), control nearly ALL Hard-Drug Trafficking.

Mom is now nearly 96, Dad died in 2014 at that age, and Mom recently retired and has been replaced by Steve Bannon – and tomorrow, my sister is driving Mom from Raleigh to Wilmington so we can all have lunch together, but NOT discuss Politics or Religion, since Mom is a Papist and supports and set up Drug Mafias for Pope John Paul II, whom Mom met with one-on-one in Rome at least twice – but other Popes as well.

It was two Jewish top businesspeople in Atlanta who first told me my parents were literally the top NAZIS in the USA in 1990, and when I finally got the nerve to blog about that in 2010, ALL HELL broke out. First, Rob Reiner’s first cousin Jonathan, who now has his own Emmy or two, made me an “Honorary Jew” (I’m also part Cherokee, but otherwise a Euro-Mutt), and Tennessee Williams based a tall, observing black homosexual character, Mac, in his last full-length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, on me (I’m 6’ 11” tall), so I have Rob Reiner’s Admin’s number on my speed dial and send info to Rob and David Frum who co-founded https://investigaterussia.org/.

Heck, I remember reading the interview with you in the Wall Street Journal on the first or second day of January about six or so years ago, when you BRAGGED how the Republicans had blackmailed Barack Obama over his Homosexuality into giving Big Banks and Wall Street more than George W. Bush did (although you didn’t mention your blackmailing of him or how – LOL!!!).

Because Army Col. Dottie Newman, retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell – perhaps my closest friend in Atlanta in 2010 – told me that since my own immediate family had been UNABLE to commit me after five tries in one month, that the CIA with Republican Party of Georgia planned to KILL ME (with my parents’ blessing), she got me to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for what became nearly five years of Political Exile, where I was held hostage five times by CIA/HILLARY CLINTON Drug Mafia in partnership with the Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil and Episcopal Church Drug Mafia – and wouldn’t you know, I met a retired Exec of XOM in a Carl’s Jr. by the P.V. Costco, who TOLD ME how certain members of my Kenan Family with Rex Tillerson and Exxon and the CIA and US State Department had put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency so he could then change the Mexican Constitution to allow Kenans and others to develop Mexico’s Oil Reserves.

And then they split all the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING also with the Episcopal Church USA, and I knew MANY top Traffickers who worked for the Episcopal Church – they once trying to buy me off with a throw-pillow sized bag of marijuana, nearly ALL of which I gave away as even in Mexico, that much could get one into TROUBLE!!!

As you might imagine, after all I’ve been through – including by my parents and siblings, with the Republican Party and CIA causing me to LOSE my nearly paid-off house in Stone Mountain, GA, my Art collection, etc. – my cardiologist in Mexico and primary care physician here – recommend I smoke pot for the STRESS of it all, and while I only like to smoke a little late at night, I really does help, and I THANK YOU for your pushing its Legalization – as well as you exposing NAZIS like Lou Holtz, Sean Hannity, and perhaps, especially, Newt Gingrich.

God is GREAT!!!

All best,

Scott David Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX
scottdkenan@aol.com
scott@scottdavidkenan.com










.

No comments:

Post a Comment