Tuesday, August 25, 2020

An Open Letter to Dennis Dixon, Secretary to the Democratic Party of New Hanover County -- and Board Member at the Cape Fear Museum:


Cape Fear Museum’s Advisory Board is comprised of distinguished individuals from the local community. 


Front Row: Florence Warren, Darin Penneys, Kevin Maurer. Center Row: David Ball, Dennis Dixon, Elizabeth Ferrell. Back Row: Rob Cameron (retired), Mike Maurer (retired), Donna Pope. Board members not pictured: Sandra Alice Ray, Gwen Brown, Stewart Moon, Michelle Kistner, Dan Goodwin.


The FIRST THING we know, is that Dennis Dixon and Kevin Maurer KNOW each other WELL -- and have worked on projects together.





My own contribution -- UNIQUE then and since -- was to CONFESS the DRUG CRIMES and WHITE SUPREMACY CRIMES of my PARENTS and GRANDFATHER -- and relative William Rand Kenan, Sr., who LED White Christians as an Elder at First Presbyterian to KILL BLACKS in the name of JESUS CHRIST THE GOD OF EVERY HATRED, back in 1898, and today, D.A. Ben David with Judges Lindsey McKee/Luther, and Jeffrey Noecker -- and many others at First Prez run HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY TODAY, in the Name of the NEW JESUS CHRIST:




Me, ripping the shroud off -- after the Politicians were UNABLE to get it off, while CONFESSING CRIMES.


Sadly, just a week ago, Facebook DELETED the posted video in which you saw and heard MUCH of this event -- including ALL OF MY WORDS, but it is documented here in text:






This is how I came to find out today of Dennis Dixon and his LOVE of my FAVE LOCAL DEMS: Leslie Cohen, Rob Zapple, Harper Peterson, Dr. Kyle Horton, Jeff Jackson, and Nelson Beaulieu (whom I once had a CRUSH ON)!!!


Dennis Dixon
dennisdixon44@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011449320013
http://www.newhanoverdems.org/page/new-hanover-county-democratic-party-officers-and-auxiliary-officers

August 25, 2020

Dear Mr. Dixon,

As I stated when I spoke with you earlier today, my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan set up the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafias with Father Robert J. Kus and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- and "Bill" Saffo in the 1980s and 1990s before they moved to Raleigh. If you've read any Profiles of "Bill" Saffo, he FIRST worked to get Republican Sen. Jesse Helms into office -- and he worked with my father, who claimed to have been most responsible for THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT.

I graduated high school with the highest College Boards in Math and Science in my school, and attended Denison University in Ohio on partial scholarship, and the fall of my freshman year became political -- first in Civil Rights and helping the Black Panthers build a school for all in Philadelphia, as well as living with Black folks in the second poorest county then in the USA -- in west Tennessee -- registering Voters and distributing nutritional information.

My friend Dean Hansell, who was part of that and I with two others -- including Burt Bennett III, who was only "gay curious" -- founded the FIRST Gay Group at Denison, and Dean went on to co-found GLAAD, was Assist. Atty Gen. of Illinois, Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and three years ago, Gov. Brown appointee Dean to Superior Court in the main Courthouse in Los Angeles (and we stay in touch).

Today Bert is a married psychologist in Winston-Salem, but he introduced me to his father when I spent 1973 Easter vacation in their home. I'm sure you know about Burt Bennett, Jr., who not only owned Quality Oil, but was the HEAD of the Democratic Party of North Carolina for YEARS and credited with getting Democratic Governors elected -- Jim Hunt twice -- and getting John F. Kennedy to WIN North Carolina.





And at the SAME TIME, my relative Frank Hawkins Kenan, a LIFELONG Ku Klux Klansman and supporter of the Episcopal Church, was DE FACTO Head of the Republican Party, leading the GANG OF FIVE REPUBLICANS from Raleigh/Durham.

In 1985, I dated Frank's son Thomas S. Kenan III's most recent long-term boyfriend, Curtis "Robby" Anderson in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments -- while BLUE VELVET was being filmed there -- the BEST FILM MADE that predicted what Wilmington has become TODAY!!!





Robbie Anderson is STILL CUTE TODAY.


And as I told you, it was a close relative of Thomas S. Kenan III in Atlanta, where I lived 1983 - 2010, Lawyer, Race-Car Driver, Stunt Pilot, and BEST SELLING NOVELIST Gregg Loomis:





Well, it was Gregg Loomis who told me in 1990 that the wealthy Kenans ONLY hate Jews more than they hate "Niggers".

And for at least ten years now, I have been calling and writing Thomas S. Kenan III, trying to get him to ABANDON the Ku Klux Klan Republican Party of his father and close relatives. 

And after I sent THIS Letter to him January 1, 2020, he seems to have CHANGED and so I wrote him just about a week ago, after learning he had contributed $2,500.00 to the North Carolina Justice Center:







I really need to finish -- it's getting late -- so I'll make only a few more comments:


1. This fall, I will vote for EVERY DEMOCRAT because the Republicans are SO MUCH WORSE. I'll even vote for Deb Butler, whose Drug Trafficking is so bad she murdered her wife Anni Parra with an overdose on December 28, 2018 -- and here is how I blogged about it:



Deb and Anni together.




And even though I lived next-door to then Gubernatorial Candidate Roy Cooper's TOP PAID CAMPAIGN WORKER in Wilmington, Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose and her husband, Steven Rose, told me -- and they were HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKERS who had people knocking on their door all day and all night -- their door beneath my bedroom window when I lived at 205 S. 4th Street, they said of Roy, "At least he's not an ABJECT RACIST!!!"



Steven and Maddy Rose, who were VERY CONNECTED to Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hard-Drug Trafficking -- and Bill Saffo's, Ben and Jon David's.




As you know, Madison "Holland" is 3rd Vice President of the New Hanover County Democrats, and previously in that position was Ryan Lee Burris, who ALSO headed Cape Fear Equality, a club that allowed ONLY Drug-Trafficking Gays -- and REFUSED to allow me to join several times.


Candidate Cooper with Wes Taylor, who died of a Drug
Overdose 1.5 years before Ryan Lee Burris died of a Drug Overdose in October, 2018





Evan Fish, who was MURDERED by Christians on the Wilmington Police Department (as confirmed by Sheriff McMahon's Deputies who were also on the scene), on Sept. 3, 2011 -- and Pam Sander and the Wilmington Star News HELPED COVER IT UP!!!


This was on order of Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, who on February 13, 2017, tried to KILL ME and had a SPECTRUM TRUCK knock me 12 feet out of the crosswalk after I'd emailed Saffo I was WALKING to his office to DEMAND THE FULL POLICE REPORT (which STILL has not been released, and Judge Corpening told me he CAN'T release it)!!!





The truck that hit me: details here: 




Here is SOME of the WHITE SUPREMACIST and DRUG-TRAFFICKING TROUBLE that Sheriff Ed McMahon is not just part of, but helping DONALD TRUMP'S PEOPLE ORGANIZE, that led me to write Letters TELLING OFF Roman Catholic Arch-Bishop of North Carolina Luis Rafael Zarama -- and even POPE FRANCIS HIMSELF!!!



Sheriff McMahon with Chip Jones about a week before the BOGUS "Blue Lives Matter" march:











BTW: Richard Poole is the ONLY DEMOCRAT who ever DEMANDED I remove him from my Email List of 150 Political Contacts who get EVERY blog posting -- because he KNOWS I know ALL OF HIS DRUG CRIMES!!!



I was GOOD FRIENDS with NHC Dem. Party Head in 2015, Elizabeth Redenbaugh, who WON the 2011 Profile in Courage Award -- and I knew all of JFK's sisters and their husbands and visited some of their homes, but BEST Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- and also President Reagan and Nancy, who invited me to the White House for a party in late fall, 1981. 


These chapters are DEVOID of POLITICS (for the most part):







And it was D.A. Benjamin R. David with a Talking Head from Fox News, Chicago, as well as a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec -- and ON DEMAND of Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama -- who STOLE COPYRIGHT to my book in 2013 -- Rahm Emanuel claiming I knew MORE to DESTROY the "Emanuel-Obama Drug Mafia" -- his wording -- than ANYONE ELSE ALIVE!!!

Obama was BLACKMAILED by Rahm Emanuel, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush over his well-known Homosexuality, and several of my friends saw Obama and Emanuel in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse many times -- when O was an Illinois State Senator.

I will email this to you with several witnesses -- people you and I both know, mostly -- but I only have Kevin Maurer's WIFE'S email address:


To DennisDixon44@gmail.com DennisDixon44@gmail.com, rapoole2000@yahoo.com rapoole2000@yahoo.com, jdm.maurer@gmail.com jdm.maurer@gmail.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com

Cc rachel@msnbc.com rachel@msnbc.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, contact@gingrichproductions.com contact@gingrichproductions.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, contact@victory.donaldtrump.com contact@victory.donaldtrump.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Thanks for reading this!!!

Scott








I know SEVERAL of Monica Lewinsky's friends!!!











.

No comments:

Post a Comment