Friday, April 8, 2022

Azaleas Have ALREADY Bloomed in Wilmington -- but Ready or NOT -- Here Comes the 2022 North Carolina Azalea Festival!!!

 


Believe it or NOT, I -- a POT SMOKER -- weighed in for the first time in months, and I've lost TWENTY POUNDS -- my doctor had suggested I lose about FIFTEEN!!!



Also, Readers all know this is NOT ME, but Frank Meyer, DDS, Frank Sinatra's Palm Springs Dentist and member of our Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, pictured in 2010, showing off that HE had lost 100 pounds!!!



>>> BECAUSE FOUR PEOPLE AT PENTAGON PUBLISHING IN SNELLVILLE, GEORGIA BLOCKED ME FOR THE FIRST TIMEI re-sent it, and Geraldine Flynn-Miller and Joel Miller DID NOT BLOCK ME the second time.


Patrick Stansbury, Mike Massicott, or the CIA -- or Vlad Putin with my Kenan Family -- BLOCKED this email ONLY to the first FOUR who still work DISTRIBUTING NARCOTICS to many states:


To info@pentagon-usa.us info@pentagon-usa.us, joel@pentagon-usa.us joel@pentagon-usa.us, flynn@pentagon-usa.us flynn@pentagon-usa.us, rob@pentagon-usa.us rob@pentagon-usa.us, leegosney@outlook.com leegosney@outlook.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, outreachcharlotte@fbi.org outreachcharlotte@fbi.org, cschul20@kent.edu cschul20@kent.edu, acsgdl@state.gov acsgdl@state.gov, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


I will send this to everyone from SCOTUS on down, next!!! Think of it as my EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!





Frank Meyer, who was THEN on his FIFTH SERIAL CHRISTIAN WIFE -- all younger and recent ones all Mexican women or teenagers, and it was Frank and National Rifle Association (NRA), Vice President Charles Quigley, who one day in Writers Group in the Theatre where my friends Del Shores and Leslie Jordan had performed -- and they did NOT GO AFTER THEM!!!


Well, what the two of them did is raise a copy of a Tennessee Williams play, and one of the New Testament, and said I had to CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM -- but I still had THREE of the EIGHT BIBLES I had owned for years to compare translations, and copies of ALL of Tennessee's published plays, so I refused EITHER, and they promised to MURDER ME FOR JESUS CHRIST THEIR SAVIOR.


Well, Stanley Winborne III was not there that day, and Ginger Tindal, who was Stanley's and my closest ally, was ALSO not there. Poor leader Colin Stuart Hamilton of BBC Radio and TV FAME, was FLUMMOXED while I literally FLED!!!


A year later, in 2015, I had to flee back to the States, only to then learn one month later, that Colin Hamilton had been MURDERED BY THE DRUG MAFIA, his body found five hours away, and my NEW MARIJUANA SUPPLIER, a "Jack Mor(m)on", which Jenny defined as one who drinks, does drugs, and has Homosexual sex, Jennifer McCracken, TOLD ME how Mexican Authorities had forced the murderer to show them the body and then the CIA forced Mexican Authorities to RELEASE THE MURDERER!!!


Jenny also claimed she got all her Drug Mafia Orders from her mother, whom I met and whose License Plate photo I sent to Sheriff McMahon, D.A. Ben David, and then-Police-Chief Ralph Evangelous but they all PROTECT the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA in Wilmington, so did NOTHING except HARASS ME MORE!!!


Jenny said her BROTHER was a TOP DETECTIVE on Sheriff Ed McMahon's force -- as well as a TOP CIA AGENT, and Jenny ALSO claimed that she had gotten HER BROTHER and the CIA to KILL ALL OF MY G-MAIL ACCOUNTS which I'd had for YEARS -- and they DID!!!








Briana Venskus -- a Lithuanian-Puerto Rican actress who was born here in Wilmington and has been an OUT BISEXUAL since she was 15 -- cuts the ribbon with Gov. Roy Cooper to open the 2019 Azalea Festival.




And we have NOT had a Festival since then due to COVID -- until THIS YEAR!!!


You will notice that Gov. Cooper was TOTALLY COMFORTABLE with Ms. Venskus, but her HONESTY threatened all of our CLOSET-CASE GAY POLITICIANS, from Mayor "Bill" Saffo, to District Attorney Benjamin R. David, to former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, former Head of NC Republican Party Tom Fetzer -- plus Sen. Thom Tillis is rumored to be gay, but I have NO EVIDENCE on Tillis, like I have on all of the others:









Azalea Festival Head Jon Hedge ALSO had no problem with Briana Venskus, but if you LOOK at her Agency's Publicity Photo of her, she could be a NEGRESS!!!




And THAT got all of Wilmington's White Supremacist Christians into a TOTAL LATHER. I got to know Ms. Venskus, and we emailed ridiculing Wilmington's WHITE CHRISTIAN ASSHOLES for a while after that -- HA!!!



OTHER personal good news is that even though I OVERDREW my Wells Fargo Account by accident earlier this week (I had the five dollars to pay in cash) I was NOT CHARGED for OVERDRAFT -- when I was RIDICULING a TOO-HIGH Meth Addict who was homeless in line behind me, and he SHOUTED to everyone in the store that DONALD TRUMP is JESUS COME BACK!!!


I told him to "WEAR A TRUMP HAT" so that everyone knows what kind of Christian supports him!!!"


ALSO, my older HP laptop from 2015, which now has FIVE TIMES somehow run down the battery and it had hovered at 11% -- despite showing plugged in and running on THAT power -- and this goes on for MONTHS. In the past, I eventually ran it on battery to run that out, and THEN it began charging itself NORMALLY.


THIS TIME, I decided to see how low it would go, and it somehow ran down to under 9% -- and TODAY, it is charging itself normally and currently is back to 100% -- for the first time in MONTHS.


THEREFORE, after ALL of the help I got from both Microsoft and Malwarebytes the last few weeks, and now I can not only share files between computers, but my BATTERY IS CHARGING PROPERLY, again (they wanted me to WASTE MONEY on a new battery), the CIA and other US Government Security are NO LONGER HACKING ME!!!


WELCOME BACK, US CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT!!!




I'm sure that other Progressives -- whether Democrats or Republicans or neither -- are TOTALLY SHOCKED at how EVERY Progressive Democrat, every Progressive Caucus, and MOST Democratic Party HIGH ROLLERS are COMPLETELY DISGUSTED with Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Manchin, especially.


Biden keeps UN-DOING progress toward limiting Carbon Emissions -- but THANK GOD, they ALL MOSTLY BLAME Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, and Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL for working in PARTNERSHIP with Kenan Companies Exxon and Bank of America as well as Vladimir Putin.


God only helps those who help themselves, and Biden, McConnell, Putin, Pelosi, Manchin, Hannity, Carlson -- linked together especially by RAHM EMANUEL and BILL CLINTON (and Hillary) -- are helping themselves to some LIFE-TIME PRISON SENTENCES -- like Thom Goolsby, Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, and Sheriff Ed McMahon are doing here in Wilmington!!!







The STRONG NEWS from MEXICO is that over the last two days, they have sent me this story TWICE about AMLO and his problems with the USA!!! They NEVER sent me a story more than once, before, so maybe everyone should READ IT (and frankly, I have not had time to read it, yet):


https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/amlo-calls-us-senators-liars-after-accusation-of-using-justice-system-for-political-gain/












.

No comments:

Post a Comment