Friday, April 29, 2022

Professor Kenneth Holditch SURPRISED ME with His Intimate Friendship with John Uecker Whose Hand Murdered Tennessee Williams -- but OVERNIGHT, I got a NEW PERSPECTIVE on THAT -- HA!!!

 




>>> NOW, I've gone and done it -- FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS !!!


JESUS in now back walking on Earth (Metaphorically, and PROVABLY, not ME!!!).


And America's MOST DESTRUCTIVE CIA Agent, devout Episcopalian (although a blood Jew), John Eastman of www.eastmanandeastman.com in NYC even is controlling John Uecker's DEATH NOTICES!!!


Bottom's UP, all ye liquor drinkers -- and LIGHT UP, all ye TOKERS, (like Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Monica Lewinsky)!!!






Scott



NOT PICTURED HERE is the Cowardly Lion, played by Bert Lahr, father of John Lahr, one of my TOP ALLIES in EXPOSING the Crimes of those who MURDERED Tennessee Williams (it was a LARGE CONSPIRACY!!!).


And wouldn't you know it, at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- where I last saw Kenneth Holditch in person -- I finally met IN PERSON, John Lahr, who THERE told the audience that I am the AUTHORITY on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life -- but given what I learned from Kenneth last night -- I'm CERTAIN KENNETH SHOULD HAVE THAT TITLE!!!


I ALSO met Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' there -- two, too-brief meetings -- and Russel Honore' has been FIGHTING MY KENAN FAMILY and our Exxon-Mobil that has all but DESTROYED much of Louisiana with POLLUTION!!!








Elizabeth Ashley and I partied together at least three or four times -- while I worked for Tennessee Williams -- but I never got to know her anything like I got to know Meryl Streep, once at Gracie Mansion, when Mayor Koch awarded several people with a City of New York award (the day before I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis)


And I LOVED HER, because she told the story of how Lyndon Baines Johnson, whom she knew well, used to pull out his GIANT DORK in front of both men and women, to INTIMIDATE THEM!!! 


Yes, NOTHING LIKE a GOOD PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT!!!:




And Elizabeth was also at our table at the Kennedy Center Awards -- right after Tennessee and I BRAVED MEETING President Reagan and Nancy in the White House!!!




There is also TONS to report on how when I VOTED, yesterday, in the Polling Station all the REPUBLICANS, ESPECIALLY, LOVED all my stories of how BOTH PARTIES are totally corrupted (with very few exceptions), and run HARD-DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY with nearly EVERY Christian Church in Wilmington, as well as Mayor "Bill" Saffo, District Attorneys Benjamin R. and his brother, D.A. Jon David, Sheriff Ed McMahon (whom I could NOT mention the name of -- since he is on this year's BALLOT), but the DEMS are TOTALLY OWNED by the Republicans here -- and the Republicans MAKE BY FAR THE MOST MONEY -- and then spend it on EVERY IMAGINABLE SCHEME to put Donald Trump BACK INTO THE PRESIDENCY -- ASAP!!!


But, I will blog on all of THAT, separately.


STRANGELY, last night I watched the Matt Damon movie The Martian. -- after seeing this image on CNN:







WHILE I was watching this incredibly well written and acted movie, I TOTALLY IDENTIFIED with Matt Damon's predicament, his SUPER-SIZED and SUPER-ACTIVE BRAIN -- and the LOVE he and really, all of the others, exhibited to pull off the most INCREDIBLE STUNTS in a way that does NOT insult the SCIENTIFIC INTELLECT!!!


And then, I checked email and I'd gotten Kenneth Holditch's email, letting me know that when John Uecker visited New Orleans, he ALWAYS STAYED IN KENNETH'S HOUSE!!! And then the last several years, Uecker had called him three to four times per WEEK, stopping mysteriously only a few months ago.


>>> ADDED LATER: I bet Lawyer John Eastman in NYC is who posted about Uecker's death and controls his DEATH NOTICE (not an obituary) -- see more here:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html?m=0


That Uecker STAYED in Kenneth's house -- and I never got to even EXPLORE IT -- pisses me off. But I ALSO realized that for Kenneth to STAY INTIMATE with Uecker, he COULD NOT communicate or visit with me excessively -- since I tend to BLOG ALL OF THAT STUFF, and I ALWAYS KNEW (Uecker even wrote me several emails while running from the Law, most recently about three years ago), John Uecker TOTALLY MONITORED THIS BLOG -- until he died on Orthodox Easter.


STRANGE COINCIDENCE: My father, William Scott Kenan, died three days before his 96th Birthday on Western Easter, 2014 -- right at the BREAK OF DAWN!!!


Not all of my Readers know much about Kenneth Holditch. When you read about his life, you realize what a GIANT OF CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING he is!!!


Kenneth Holditch with Brenda Caradine in Galatoire's restaurant in 2004


Kenneth and Brenda co-founded the Columbus, Mississippi Tennessee Williams Festival, and Kenneth ALSO co-founded the HUGE ONE in New Orleans, and the one in Clarksdale, Mississippi -- and ALSO had MUCH TO DO with John Kennedy Toole and HIS BOOKS' promotion, and MORE!!!




How many people that you have met, Reader, have had THIS EXCITING and PRODUCTIVE a LIFE???






Dear Kenneth,


FIRST, I must confess that when I replied to you last night, I BLIND-COPIED my ENTIRE "Immediate Family Group", composed MOSTLY of Meyer-side relatives who ALSO grew up Roman Catholic and under the influence of my mother's SWASTIKAS, but also TWO on my Kenan side who grew up Southern Baptists.


I INTUITIVELY KNEW that after I slept on it, I would have a WHOLE NEW OUTLOOK on things, and I wanted to WARN THEM that I am ready to come in for the KILL OF MY NAZI MOTHER!!!




OF COURSE, I don't mean that LITERALLY -- since I credit my Mother, one of the few people I know at least as IQ-Smart as I am -- because I developed my STRENGTHS on the Gymnasium of her HATRED and ATTEMPTS to SILENCE and KILL ME.


I have told Mom this FOUR TIMES since I returned from Political Exile in Mexico in 2015.


But Mom is now three months into her 100th year -- still driving to Catholic Masses and her Bridge Club where very recently, she bid and won ANOTHER GRAND-SLAM HAND with a partner, who didn't understand BIDDING, about 75% of what is important in Bridge.


So, I'm HOPING you, 88 years of age, should have a good mind for writing for several more years, and you will WRITE THE MEMOIR that everyone keeps BEGGING YOU TO DO -- and include all this IN DEPTH INFO on John Uecker that you have gathered!!!


HACKERS just broke into my Google/Blogger, and just began screwing with my FORMATTING, again, but miscolored "Confetti-Writing" is annoying, but still very READABLE.


And, as soon as I blogged THAT -- it STOPPED -- LOL!!!


I'll take that as a HINT that the CIA is begging me to wrap this up and send it to all of my Email Contacts -- and the Supreme Court Justices, three Presidents, many Congress-People, etc.





ABSOLUTELY, I stand with the Jew, Bernie Sanders, his Roman Catholic wife, Jane, AOC and HER SQUAD -- and Bernie's TOP ALLY, Pope Francis!!!




Now that Uecker is dead, perhaps we can visit via phone call or even Skype or similar on computers!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment