Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Exxon-Mobil's BOUGHT Democrat-Christians Gathered in the White House to Throw Americans a Healthcare Bone!!! / NO PROGRESSIVES ATTENDED, but Drug Mafiosi Pete Buttigieg, Nancy Pelosi, and SC Congressman James E. Clyburn were PROMINENT!!! Clyburn Lied about the Jew, Bernie Sanders, and TANKED Him -- Like Clinton Family Drug Mafioso John Lewis Had Done in 2016!!!

 



There they were, and it was a truly joyous occasion, because Obama DID GET PASSED the best thing under the circumstances of Christian-Republicans' CONSTANT RESISTANCE, since REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS HATE GOD AND PEOPLE!!!


And then Joe Biden campaigned that Americans don't deserve Medicare for All -- since it would be an INSULT TO HIS DEAD SON -- PLEASE, JOE, describe this INSULT and how it is so serious that TONS OF AMERICANS should DIE because someone insults your dead son. He's DEAD, damn it, so GET OVER IT!!!


>>> OK, NEWS, FIRST:


1. It turned out that I was NOT HIT BY HACKERS as I claimed in my last posting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/christian-abuse-of-jesus-on-pre-palm.html


After fighting to get it sent out to all, I discovered that my MOUSE BATTERIES were dying, and working intermittently -- and new batteries CURED THAT


2. I would like to THANK the top people at both Malwarebytes and Microsoft for not only following up a few days after they fixed my problems, but yesterday, they both followed up AGAIN to be sure I was OK -- and next thing I knew, Microsoft showed me how to SHARE FILES between my computers, that means I will no longer have to RE-GOOGLE and download every meme and photo I have on my older computer -- PRAISE THE LORD!!!


3. My new Consumer Cellular cell phone -- although it works over AT&T Matrix service -- has NOT GOTTEN CORRUPTED EVEN ONCE!!! And after six days, I still had 40% charge left -- after speaking with Microsoft's rep in Nigeria for MANY HOURS.


4.


Opinion: Lawmaker Lisa McClain (Repub), falsely claiming Trump caught bin Laden perfectly sums up today's GOP


Opinion by Dean Obeidallah


https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/03/opinions/lisa-mcclain-trump-bin-laden-obeidallah/index.html




Ten Biblical Names NOT to Call Your Kids


Look elsewhere for divine inspiration on your baby’s name


These are all pretty funny -- but it SHOULD HAVE included "Kenan", which in the Bible Dictionary means "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled GREED and ACQUISITIVENESS".


Also, "Mahlon", which means "The Sickness" -- Readers all know that in 1974 I painted Grace Buck's beach house in Cape May, NJ -- and then part of her Manor House in Bryn Mawr, PA on Garden Lane. Not only did she have two original Renoirs and a signed thank-you-photo from President Nixon, she decided to be TOTALLY SCANDELOUS and have me, the hired house-painter, eat with her in her formal dining room.


Grace's late husband, J. Mahlon Buck, was descended from one of the Smith Brothers of cough-drop fame, and his family developed Smith-Kline, high on whose Board Mahlon had sat. AND Grace Buck (love that pairing of names), gave me a copy of Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures (which I never read, but it DID lead me eventually to Science of Mind).


I accepted taking Lithium Carbonate a few years later for a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of BIPOLAR just to SHUT ME UP about growing up with SWASTIKAS, partly because what was prescribed for me was back then "Eskalith" or "Smith-Kline Lithium".


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/09/giant-shoe-sale-bigger-than-filenes.html


LATER, I learned that Mary Baker Eddy wrote MUCH of her textbook while living in Wilmington, NC -- and her husband is actually BURIED in St. James Episcopal's BONEYARD rather PROMINENTLY -- spooky, no???


5.


Chance Deablo (means "Misspelt  Diablo or Devil") in New Hanover County Superior Court


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/04/04/my-lifes-not-over-16-year-old-sentenced-4-years-for-new-hanover-high-shooting/


I'll soon have TONS MORE TO SAY about Drug Trafficking D.A. Benjamin R. David -- but more so his ALLIES in Drug Trafficking: Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Sheriff Ed McMahon, etc., as the Primaries heat up, but ALL of the reasoning of how Chance was treated MAKES SENSE TO ME.


But we just can't have a DRUG-TRAFFICKING WHITE-SUPREMACIST-PRESBYTERIAN handling Criminal Cases -- ESPECIALLY when our DRUG COURT is run by Democrat Judge James H. Faison III -- a BLACK CHRISTIAN MINISTER who ALSO RUNS DRUGS!!!


6. THIS JUST IN!!!:



Firefighters respond to a blaze in Colima city that followed an organized crime battle on March 27. CIVIL PROTECTION


https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/us-security-alert-for-colima/


Readers know I lived first in Colima, Colima, when Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Mexico since my parents, Pentagon Publishing, Inc., the CIA and Republican Party of Georgia were trying to KILL ME in 2010. And THERE I could watch the volcanic eruptions of one of the twin volcanoes from my front window.




I ALSO met George W. Bush's TOP DRUG-MONEY LAUNDERER, Martin Lamb, there -- and when he heard I was related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- he SPILLED ALL THE BEANS -- and after I blogged about it, I BARELY escaped with my LIFE -- but I DID -- LOL!!!







And just to SCREW EVERYONE'S HEADS UP EVEN MORE -- it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE that 85% of Mexicans claim to be Roman Catholic, yet on Colima's PUBLIC SQUARE is its MEMORIAL to the city's FOUNDING, which occurred when GOD'S CUM-SPLAT hit the Earth there:



"Semilla" is Spanish for "Seed". It rests on a pedestal.


I wonder how many gentlemen the artist had to have jack-off -- before he decided the exact design to use -- or maybe it was a FEMALE ARTIST!!!





Presidents Joe Biden and Barack Obama

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

https://barackobama.com/contact/


April 5, 2022


Dear Joe and Barack,


FIRST, I should thank the TV Talking Heads who on CNN and MSNBC made certain everyone remembered that Obama waited and waited, and then endorsed Joe Biden for President very LATE and with NO ENTHUSIASM!!!


Obama had HELL TO PAY from my Kenan Family and our control of Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, the Episcopal Church, the CIA, and the Bush, Cheney, and especially the CLINTON Families.


And what warmed my HEART, was that Obama gave COLD SHOULDERS to both Pete Buttigieg and SC Congressman James Clyburn -- two of the BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKERS in our Government -- Buttigieg in partnership with his Episcopal Church and Donald Trump's HUGE PAL, President AMLO of Mexico.


And now Colima -- which I LOVED more than most places in Mexico -- is now ON FIRE with CIA DRUG-MAFIA GUN BATTLES!!!


NO PROGRESSIVES on stage, today -- except perhaps Ms. Klobuchar. NO JEWS, either -- except for Second Gentleman Douglas Emhoff, but HE is married to Kamala Harris who has a VACANT BRAIN and made her name OVER-prosecuting BLACK CITIZENS.


No Bernie Sanders nor Chuck Schumer, Jamie Raskin, or Adam Schiff.


And since the PRESS continues to report that Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Manchin -- ESPECIALLY -- are COMPLETELY bought and PAID FOR by Thomas S. Kenan III and our NAZI COMPANIES, while they love throwing Democrats small bones of relief on healthcare, they are DETERMINED to DESTROY AMERICA with addictive drugs -- all planned, and drugs run by and profits made for JESUS CHRIST THEIR SAVIOR -- mostly by the Kenan and Bush Families -- who are in TOTAL BUSINESS with the Christian-Republicans' BEST FRIEND, VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!


I'm afraid I had better get this out to EVERYONE from SCOTUS ON DOWN -- and of course my nearly 500 regular email recipients!!!








.

No comments:

Post a Comment