Monday, April 11, 2022

Ignorant, Female-Christian PIG-MANAGER in Costco ATTACKED ME, for Asking Another Employee a "Personal Question" -- Can YOU GUESS What It WAS??? / Last Night's Letter to Thomas S. Kenan III Went SUPER-VIRAL -- Thanks to Readers Like YOU!!!

 


Readers all know this is Story Cowles, best friend of Frank Hawkins Kenan II, and the person who FAKED being a Legal Assistant and visited Jeffrey Epstein in prison MORE TIMES THAN EVERYONE ELSE COMBINED!!!


>>> SENT FIRST TO COSTCO TOP MANAGEMENT :


>>> Concerning a RABID CHRISTIAN MANAGER attacking me (my family controls Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, and NAZI Party, USA) in Wilmington, NC's Costco, today!!!:


To cjelinek@costco.com cjelinek@costco.com, lmonica@costco.com lmonica@costco.com, jabadir@costco.com jabadir@costco.com, pcallans@costco.com pcallans@costco.com, acsgdl@state.gov acsgdl@state.gov, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, mflores@seattletimes.com mflores@seattletimes.com, patty.harcourt@thekag.com patty.harcourt@thekag.com


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Dear All,


I am NOT looking for anyone to get PUNISHED for this -- but you should KNOW what kind of SICK-Os Management hires here in Wilmington, the HOME of the Kenan Family. In the BIBLE DICTIONARY, Kenan means "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- and while EVERY WEALTHY KENAN I HAVE MET -- other than Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- have told me they "only hate JEWS more than they hate 'Niggers'!!!"


Make LOVE AND MONEY with the DEVIL -- and YOU are DEVIL-CORRUPTED, too.


Please contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' for a reference on me, or I could send you his direct cell number -- and Patricia Sinatra's as well. In June of 2015, Pat Sinatra sat me down for THREE HOURS and told me how she had sold control of Bank of America to my Kenan Family's NationsBank, and now the Sinatras HATE THE KENANS for turning BoA TOTALLY NAZI.


SUCKERS!!!

Scott



And it was people who had been unjustly accused of working with Jeffrey Epstein who contacted me with all of the PROOF that this group, that besides Story Cowles, also includes Lawyer John Eastman of NYC, Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell, SNL Producer Lorne Michaels and HIS TOP ALLY, RACHEL MADDOW -- Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria, Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump, etc. were either CLIENTS of Jeffrey Epstein or in HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING with Kenan Advantage Group (and Nancy's Shevell Trucking until they went bust), and other companies the CIA and Christian Churches have Partnered with.






LINKED-IN just let me know that Michael Beauregard checked my profile after I sent my Letter to Tom Kenan to him, so he knew of MORE OF THE KENAN CRIMES.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/what-on-earth-is-thomas-s-kenan-iii-up.html



He LOOKS LIKE A CHILD in his Profile, no??? Michael Beauregard has the interesting position of being a Roman Catholic Diocese INTERN -- and also a free-lance writer, working for UNC's Daily Tar Heel!!!




However, when I got up this morning, last night's posting had gotten MORE HITS than any other posting OVER THE LAST SEVEN DAYSand it achieved it overnight. No posting has gotten that many hits IMMEDIATELY in at least a year and a half!!!


I see from the Press Reports, that Wilmington's Azalea Festival was a HUGE SUCCESS, but the reports I saw from WECT TV-6 and WWAY TV-3 only asked merchants who had CONCESSIONS, and they were nearly overwhelmed with business, but they asked NO TOWN BUSINESSES, who expected it to TAKE THEIR BUSINESS since the City was thoughtful enough to move the main part of the fair, far north of the business district, because they had planned to TEAR UP a major portion of Front Street, but did NOT DO THAT, EITHER.


Mayor Saffo and whoever was in charge of the planning were TOO HIGH to do anything but HARM LOCAL MERCHANTS!!!


And of course I decided NOT TO GO because I did not want to risk CONFRONTATION with any of Wilmington's Politicians, Christian Ministers, or Sheriff McMahon or D.A. Benjamin R. David -- ALL OF WHOM would do ANYTHING to HAVE ME DEAD.


That is what made today's harassment by Costco Management so RIDICULOUS. I never in my life would have expected that TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES after I left the young man's and my conversation -- that we had laughed all the way through and RIDICULED IGNORANT CHRISTIANS and "Old-Fart" Dems and Repubs who can't pull their heads out of their butts -- a White Christian Bitch named Tanya with a "tough guy" in tow, approached me as I was about to check out, and he never said a thing the whole time, but she launched right into it:


"Did you ask an employee a personal Question???"


"Well, what question are you referring to -- be specific so I can answer."


"You asked a young man if he has any chest-hair."


"And???"


Well, I USUALLY ask salesmen in Costco far more personal questions than THAT -- about their history with men and women and sex, etc. MOST are straight, some are gay, and some hit for both teams, but NO ONE has previously gotten upset with me, and we all laugh over it all, I always letting the HOT ONES know if things were different, I would DEFINITELY try to seduce them. EVERY SINGLE ONE (including Christians and Republicans), has gotten a big KICK out of that and THANKED ME FOR THE COMPLIMENT.


I don't remember what she continued to yammer about -- but SHE NEVER ASKED ME NOT TO DO THAT AGAIN!!! 


What was DIFFERENT about the guy today is that we had so much fun talking, and we went on for so long, that I offered to stop stealing his sales-time, but no one was visiting his department -- we were between computers and cell phones -- and he said no, and he really was enjoying it. 


In fact ON HIS OWN he had volunteered he was a Heterosexual and in a sexual relationship with a woman. I DID ask his age, 26, and after telling I liked guys with chest-hair (he obviously had none -- bare arms, nothing at his collar, etc.), and so to impress him that I'd pick on ANOTHER HOT GUY, I asked if he had any chest hair and he LAUGHED and said, "No."


In the end, I told her I would be certain to make sure the Store Manager and and Costco President Craig Jelinek get my report on this and I would publish it on my Political Blog as well. I had SIMILAR TROUBLES about three years ago and a RABID WHITE CHRISTIAN BITCH/MANAGER gave me hell and said she would KICK ME OUT if I ever discussed Politics in that store again.


After writing the Store Manager and Craig Jelinek about it, I never saw her again, and I'd seen her often before that!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-letter-to-costco-ceo-craig-jelinek.html


To make something else CLEAR -- I've blogged this many times, but not recently -- when I met the recently-retired Exxon-Mobil Exec in January 2015, in the Carl's Jr./Hardee's a couple of blocks from the Puerto Vallarta Costco, HE TOLD ME he knew that XOM was HUGE in Drug Trafficking with the CIA -- especially CEO Rex Tillerson with the RICHEST KENANS -- but that DID NOT INCLUDE Thomas S. Kenan III -- because they think of him as a LIBERAL, HOMO-TRAITOR, so Tom NEVER makes decisions regarding Kenan Businesses, but is kept in a "GUILDED CAGE OF PHILANTHROPY", and CLUELESS to what Kenan Companies do!!!


And the OTHER THING that only a FEW Costco employees know about -- but certainly Craig Jelinek -- and Tom Kenan -- Costco's spread across the Nation from the West Coast and Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.'s SPREAD across the USA from Ohio going in all directions, was because in a PARTNERSHIP, Kenan Advantage Group Lobbyists with then just Exxon Lobbyists (all Kenan Family employees), ACTUALLY WROTE THE ORIGINAL NAFTA BILL!!!


It SO FAVORED Kenan Companies (just like Trump's TAX CUTS benefited EXXON-MOBIL and Bank of America more than any other company in their sectors), that SOON, www.theKAG.com was the BIGGEST TRUCKING COMPANY in the USA, Canada, and Mexico!!! Even Donald Trump was forced to make NAFTA more fair for NON-KENANS!!!


So Costco is TOTALLY TIED to the Kenan Family, and sell a lot of our Coca-Cola products as well.


Now, everyone should do their own research on the Costco/Kenan partnership and the writing of NAFTA and its consequences. I documented that YEARS AGO, but there must be more recent and THOROUGH SCHOLARSHIP AND PROOF OF THAT, now published. For SOME STUPID REASON, I don't believe the CIA tried to scrub any of that off the internet.


And because I point out so many things that even those with the BEST MEMORIES (I'm proven to have one of the BEST and MOST ACCURATE -- plus I've documented EVERYTHING going back to 2008 in this blog, so I can refer to that, TOO), I WILL send this to Mr. Jelinek -- as well as SCOTUS down to Democratic Progressives in Congress, etc.


I'm so SICK of sitting here getting DESPERATE EMAILS from nearly EVERY DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS and many Candidates who are AFRAID that TOP NAZIS Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Manchin -- and others less so -- with ALL REPUBLICANS, Fox News, but ESPECIALLY MSNBC, will give our country to VLADIMIR PUTIN since Joe Biden STILL WORSHIPS Rahm Emanuel, who with George W. Bush BLACKMAILED PRESIDENT OBAMA, and is now IN FOR THE CHRISTIAN/PUTIN/JESUS-CHRIST KILL!!!


BESIDES tanking nearly everything limiting FOSSIL FUEL POLLUTION behind the scenes, Joe Biden ALSO has TIED MERRICK GARLAND's and other Federal Prosecutors' HANDS -- so they DON'T CHARGE AND CONVICT Joe Biden's TOP ALLY, Donald Trump and his GRIFTING FAMILY!!!


EVERYONE not watching Fox News or OAN has SEEN more evidence of Trump/Christian/Republican TRAITOROUS CRIMES than it would take to convict any of them.


Let's all TELL JOE BIDEN TO GO STRAIGHT TO HELL -- or better yet, to PRISON!!!


THEN, Barack Obama can LAUGH HIS ASS OFF at BOTH Trump and Biden -- Democracy's TOP INTERNAL ENEMIES!!!














.

No comments:

Post a Comment