Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Costco Woke Me This Morning and CANCELLED My Membership -- but the "Manager" Did NOT EXPLAIN Why He Called Me from a New Hanover County Government Office Phone -- Listed to County Offices on Market Place Drive -- LOL!!!

 


Craig Jelinek, CEO of Costco



>>> MESSAGE TO SOME:


COSTCO: Top Ally of Kenan Family/Biden/Trump/Zuckerberg/Puti


You get the idea: Putin. HA!!! And Costco allied itself with TOP CHRISTIAN DEMS and REPUBS in Wilmington, North Carolina -- and did both ME and YOU a huge favor.


And "The Emperor" has NO CLOTHES: CNN reports the Russian Orthodox Church is making HUGE MONEY off the War of Total Destruction of Ukraine -- CHRISTIANS: WHO NEEDS THEM???




Scott



>>> WOULD A DAY LIKE THIS CONFUSE ANYONE ELSE, TOO???


I was up early -- and THRILLED to see that my posting of yesterday is doubling hits of the posting before ithttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/letter-to-second-nc-sheriff-whom-i-know.html


And I saw Port City Daily's Political Profile of Sheriff Alan Cutler of Pender County. I have met MORE PEOPLE claiming that the Sheriff's Deputies of Pender County actually sell CRACK and METH from their cruisers!!! Not only that, but my second cousin Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr., a lawyer and many tell me "Drug Court Judge" as well, passed word to me that the wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill had BLACK-LISTED me with ALL LAWYERS this side of Asheville (400 miles west), and then MY OWN LAWYER, Bruce Mason, FIRED ME and told me the wealthy Kenans had forced him to -- and that I would not find a lawyer this side of Asheville.



Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr. is NOT A HEALTHY-LOOKING PERSON. AND my mother told me many times that years ago when she was setting up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington with John Ehrlichman and on Orders of Pope John-Paul II, that Bobby Kenan was one of her BIGGEST PARTNERS in that.



Bruce and Amanda Mason of https://www.masonmasonlaw.com/


Readers will recall that after Bruce Mason told me all of that, I waited in the outer office while speaking with his Admin, Hannah. Bruce said he would tell me how to get the MAXIMUM from Time/Warner (right as they transitioned to SPECTRUM), but instead, he RAN OUT THE DOOR past us, we followed to the front porch, and as he ran west on Princess Street, he hollered back to us, "I have NO CONSCIENCE!!!"


I ran into Hannah at Walmart two weeks later, and she said she was so afraid SHE was caught in Bruce's ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, that she had WALKED OFF THE JOB!!!


And this was over this truck that Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had such a GOOD LAUGH about it having hit me, that Rivenbark told me he hoped I got a DOG and it was run over TOO!!!




Anyway, you can see how Port City Daily REFUSED to report Sheriff Alan Cutler's Crimes -- since HE TOO, is a CIA-CHRISTIAN!!!


He ALSO works with D.A. Benjamin R. David who covers TWO Counties, and D.A. David with Wells Fargo Advisors, Fox News, Rahm Emanuel, and Barack Obama charged me falsely with LIBELnever legally served me in Mexico, then tried me IN ABSENTIA in Chicago's Cook County Court, and LOOK WHAT THEY GOT!!!




Not only THAT, but Ben David has THREE TIMES to my face claimed he would get it UNDONE -- but that BASTARD-ELDER of First Presbyterian has NOT DONE A THING!!!


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/04/18/2022-primary-election-alan-cutler-runs-as-incumbent-for-pender-county-sheriff/




>>> BEST NEWS ITEMS TODAY are all about DEMOCRATS ABANDONING JOE BIDEN!!! But I won't post any -- they are ALL OVER THE NEWS, including CNN and MSNBC!!!


And Robert Reich sent me this video that pretty well shows how Trump will get back into the Oval Office -- ONLY POSSIBLE if Democrats CONTINUE to support Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, David Plouffe/Mark Zuckerberg/Priscilla Chan, and Vladimir Putin's PLAN TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY for JESUS CHRIST.


And besides everything else, I could not get through to schedule an appointment with my Cardiologist (normal, annual review), and could not get into "My Chart" of the Novant NHRMC, and FINALLY got someone who said they TOTALLY SCREWED UP and you have to go to a SEPARATE "My Chart" that is ONLY for NHRMC.


So BACK to this CRAZY THING with COSTCO!!! I was told they are sending me a Letter from Corporate HQ in Washington State. That CEO Craig Jelinek GOT MY MESSAGE and ordered an "Internal Investigation", and decided to CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/ignorant-christian-pig-manager-in.html


Here are some of my OTHER Letters to Craig Jelinek -- NONE OF WHICH got an answer or reaction from Corporate or local Management:








Anyway, when I got the call from "Costco" about 10:00 AM, he woke me from a deep nap, I fumbled to get my dentures in so I could be understood, and was so un-awake, that I responded with a rather childish "You must be a CHRISTIAN, right???" -- and that was about it.


He did say they did a thorough investigation (without asking me for my side), and that they were sending a LETTER and a $50.00 check to REFUND MY MEMBERSHIP. Well, I have just over two months left, and if they PRO-RATED it, they would refund a LOT LESS -- and the annual fee is $60.00!!!


What is truly HYSTERICAL is that TODAY, I got my Membership Renewal Bill for $50.00 WHOOOOPS!!!: $60.00 -- American!!! 


And through this WHOLE INCIDENT, NO ONE ever asked me NOT to ask an adult male employee if he has HAIR ON HIS CHEST -- MANY Costco employees have TOLD ME that they have chest hair. NOBODY CARES!!!


Also, the guy had told me about his SEX LIFE, so my question caused me to be CANCELLED.




So, I will WAIT until I get that Letter and Check from Corporate to see what IT SAYS before commenting more on this. It is actually a blessing in disguise, because I mostly only buy DRUGS at Costco and fewer and fewer other items since Lidl has GREAT STUFF, smaller portions for a single person, and OFTEN better prices than Costco.


Kroger/Harris Teeter has a great drug discount plan that I can likely switch to with little change in prices.


I have been debating whether or not to renew, anyway. I only regret that I can't tell so many FRIENDS I've made among the employees and the Demo-Employees who are not Costco employees, goodbye.


I DID try to see if I could log into Costco Online, and THERE, it said my Membership was "Cancelled" -- but on the same page said if I JOINED NOW for $60.00, I could IMMEDIATELY get a NEW MEMBERSHIP -- or I could go to my Wilmington store, and buy a new one there.



And I was NOT THE ONE SMOKING IT!!!



 . . . NOR drinking beer AND SMOKING IT -- like JESUS!!!


And when I googled the number that called me, I got MANY RESULTS -- ALL of which said it was from one or another of the New Hanover County Government Offices.


I have CALLED THAT NUMBER three times between 1:30 and 4:15 PM, today. It rings each time for 15 rings with no answer. The listings claim it is an AT&T landline. If it were a spare line at Costco, it would either have been answered by their "switchboard" or some employee -- NO BUSINESS IS THAT BAD ABOUT ANSWERING PHONES AND STAYS IN BUSINESS!!!




Well, WHO works for our County who would like to SCREW ME so is in PARTNERSHIP with COSTCO???




Julia Olson-Boseman, every other County Commissioner except Rob Zapple, Nelson Beaulieu, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and PLENTY OF OTHERS!!!


So, let me get this out to ALL OF MY LISTS and everyone from SCOTUS on down to my NAZI cousin Greg Lernihan, whose "CHARITIES" send out their emails from RALEIGH, NC -- rather than Chicago, where he lives -- Greg had them send me THIS ONE, TODAY!!!:



Make an Eternal Impact With Every Investment
Apr 19, 2022


God is making all things new. And He is using Faith Driven Investors to work toward it here and now. These are just some of the stories of how the Creator is partnering with us to bring about his kingdom on Earth.

David Ridley knows a thing or two about real estate investing. And yet his greatest accomplishment over the past three decades is building relationships with excellence. That has paved the way for him to win with and for his clients. 

Robert Netzly is the founder and CEO of Inspire Investing and best-selling author of “Biblically Responsible Investing”. He discusses what it means to be an active and engaged shareholder. And Robert shares key aspects of how our faith is reflected in the way we shepherd capital.

Johan du Preez says,“Capital always has an agenda. Whether by design or default, explicit or subtle, positive or negative, the application of capital facilitates and drives a bigger agenda.” Find out how this philosophy guides him to invest in partnerships that benefit the Kingdom, not just the marketplace.

John Coleman, who recently started co-hosting the Faith Driven Investor Podcast, published his third book “HBR Guide to Crafting Your Purpose”. He debunks three myths about purpose. And John goes on to suggest that we don’t find our purpose—we build it.  

Your partner in the movement,

Justin Forman
Executive Director
 

Don’t Miss This
Featured Podcasts


REALLY, Greg Lernihan??? And you scam these people for JESUS???











.

No comments:

Post a Comment