Wednesday, April 13, 2022

NAILING Rex Tillerson and My Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil to Vladimir Putin's "Christian Cross" -- and It's Not even GOOD FRIDAY (yet)!!!

 




I just signed this -- won't YOU???




>>> YEPPERS, FIRST it went THUS:


More on "some of you might have to 'Cry Uncle'!!!" -- SCOTUS, plus some others:


OK, I sure hope this is the LAST explicate EXPLICIT blog-posting I ever have to send ANY of you. But it REALLY "Pins-the-Tail" on the DONKEYno??? 


SURELY all of you played that game in your youth.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/nailing-rex-tillerson-and-my-kenan.html


Scott



I could barely believe that I got an email from Drew at https://www.198methods.org/, and it had the PERFECT MEME of my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL CEO Rex Tillerson with Vladimir Putin


Readers and other Researchers all know that as soon as Trump was declared WINNER in 2016, Tillerson, already in Moscow in anticipation of that, went to Putin's Office and signed the deal for Kenan Companies Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America to make HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's vast Oil Reserves.


Just THREE DAYS AGO, I contacted Thomas S. Kenan III and begged him to do what he could to separate Kenan Businesses from the Christian NAZI Party and the Ku Klux Klan (ALL Republicans and TOO MANY Democrats) -- and Tom's COOL ENOUGH TO DO IT (if he is able to):


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/what-on-earth-is-thomas-s-kenan-iii-up.html


Just yesterday, although I have no idea how much I actually contributed to this, Rachel Maddow SERIOUSLY had her WINGS CLIPPED:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/rachel-maddow-shot-down-by-scott-kenan.html


Today, I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, after visiting my Foot Doctor, who with his same Intern had trimmed my huge callus where the Carcinoma was removed by a Puerto Vallarta Dermatologist in 2012. It had never been infected before, and I ALMOST LOST A TOE.


ONCE AGAIN, they both referred to my having Diabetes and that it was OBVIOUSLY (by Medical Definition), a "Diabetes Sore". I made CERTAIN Mom understood that, and I pointed out that her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS, died very painfully of "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" -- and that some FOOLS had falsely claimed I was BIPOLAR in 1978, to put ME on Lithium Carbonate too, and even lied to Law Enforcement, Judges, Prosecutors, etc., in 1990 and 2010, even though my Shrink-Nurse of eight years told me she had NEVER SEEN A SIGN of Bipolar in me in all those years, and took me off in early 2009.



I still have Mom's handwritten notes from 1978 on how to achieve Diabetes, which she and a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi forced Bob to take (DOUBLE-DOSE LITHIUM CARBONATE!!!) -- and he died as his extremities were amputated one-by-one. 


That because Uncle Bob had let his daughter marry a JEW -- and then Bob admitted he had actually ALWAYS BEEN GAY -- although he sired the first three of his and Aunt Pat's four children!!!




My mother is ENTIRELY INSANE -- some kind of Psychosis that I am not qualified to diagnose, so that she GROWLS if she refuses to hear the truth about herself, Politics, or Religion, and then hangs up. Lately, I have managed to confront her without her protest -- but she NEVER, EVER says she is even SORRY, and DELIGHTS in my lack of money.


Today, I explained truthfully that I have seven dollars in the bank, 50 cents in my pocket, no money in my wallet or elsewhere, and 1.5 gallons of Gasoline in my car. I just got a bill for $142.00 balance due the Foot Doctor, the natural gas bill arrived today, and . . . it is actually Robert "Rob" McKinney, Jr.'s bill!!!!


I assumed it was mine since it was in my mailbox!!! Tomorrow, I'll have to straighten THAT out, but everything is up and I soon must renew Costco Membership, Car Inspection and Registration, and other annual expenses that come due in spring.


I told Mom I'll likely have to ask my brother Mike for help -- something I've pretty much avoided while using Trump's and Biden's COVID Funds the last two years to cover all of that stuff and LOTS of Medical Bills, too.


Mom said her bills have gone up too, and she has little income, and she obviously doesn't care. I've had her email address since 2014, that my sister accidentally sent me, but I had to promise ALL that I would NEVER USE IT!!!


How many of my Readers have a mother who at least regularly speaks with them on the phone, but REFUSES to give her independent 70-year-old son her EMAIL ADDRESS -- and then she has tried to KILL THEM by the hand of others for YEARS???


Mom had to GIVE UP on murdering me, but not on HATING ME.


And REMEMBER, when I wrote Malia Obama, and sent it to both Barack and Michelle Obama by Received Receiver Forms, I EXPLAINED why I believe Barack is my TRUE TOP ALLY for the US Constitution:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/letter-to-malia-obama.html


>>> GREAT NEWS FOR NORTH CAROLINA!!!:



Ginni Thomas and Mark Meadows


Former Trump Aide Mark Meadows Removed From Voter Rolls Over 'Potential Voter Fraud'


The former White House chief of staff is under investigation by North Carolina elections officials after he registered to vote at a home where he never resided.


Igor Bobic

Apr. 13, 2022, 01:21 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-voter-fraud-mark-meadows_n_6256ee0ee4b06c2ea325f02f


The ODDEST STORY of the DAY


When I met Ron and Nancy Reagan at a White House party in late 1981, Reagan was totally affable and fun to kid around with -- but Nancy was a COLD FISH!!! Only later did I realize that only half a year before that, Hinckley shot her husband right in FRONT OF HER, and Ronnie almost DIED!!!


This is an EXTREMELY INTERESTING STORY, although his music is a BORE -- but MORE POWER TO HIM, if he can become a self-supporting COUNTRY-MUSIC ARTIST!!!


FIRST, my story of the White House visit, then his story:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html




Reagan Shooter John Hinckley Jr.'s Upcoming Concert Sells Out NYC Club


After Hinckley announced the show, at least three people asked him on Twitter if he needed an opening act.


David Moye

Apr. 13, 2022, 12:21 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-hinckley-jr-sold-out-show-brooklynn_n_6256ed7fe4b066ecde0ea4b2


>>> EMAILING DREW HUDSON OF 198 METHODS:



Drew Hudson


Mr. Drew Hudson

198 Methods

drew@198methods.org


Cc: Everyone on SCOTUS, Three Presidents, TONS of Progressives in Congress, and my nearly 500 Regular Email Recipients


April 13, 2022


Dear Mr. Hudson,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I have been FIGHTING with my wealthy relatives associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill in 1789, who have controlled Standard Oil (now Exxon-Mobil), since Henry Flagler, who had more stock than JD Rockefeller, left his ENTIRE ESTATE, including Flagler's ownership of 40% of all stock in US Railroads -- as well as Flagler's many Steamship Companies, Florida and other state Land Developments, Florida's Utilities, etc., and the New York Times declared Mary Lily (Kenan), Flagler the WEALTHIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD.


Flagler did NOT just own the Florida East Coast Railroad, whose Rail Right-of-Way through the Keys became the highway that my FIRST CLAIM TO FAME rode in and out of town -- when not FLYING!!!








And NOW, I am working to EXPOSE my Kenan Family's Crimes -- now in TOTAL ASSOCIATION with Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Manchin, Tucker Carlson, Pete Buttigieg, Rahm Emanuel, Sean Hannity, etc.


The PROBLEM is that MOST CHRISTIANS IN GOVERNMENT pay LIP-SERVICE TO JESUS, then commit EVERY SIN IMAGINABLE -- since Christianity is based on ONE PRINCIPLE:




And the FOOLS AT UNC CHAPEL HILL still are pretending that William Rand Kenan, Jr., DID NOT bankroll Adolf Hitler's election to Chancellor, then with Standard Oil of New Jersey, build the Oil Refineries in Germany that provided the MAJORITY of motor, rocket, aviation, and diesel fuels -- PLUS THE PERVITIN (Meth or Adderall), that fueled Hitler's WAR MACHINE.


FAR MORE support of Hitler than the Kennedy, Ford, and Bush Families COMBINED!!!


And I'm SICK AND TIRED of FAKE PROGRESSIVES like Rachel Maddow telling only PART of the story, so that no one knows who the INDIVIDUALS ARE who make TRAITOROUS DECISIONS at Exxon-Mobil, etc.


That is: My Kenan Family, ALONE, but supported by the Biden, Clinton, Bush, and Cheney Families as well. I'm SICK of getting constant emails from Democrats DEMANDING JOE BIDEN stop PAMPERING PUTIN -- and acting like THOSE BOYS don't know they work together to APPEASE THE CHRISTIAN DEVIL.


And I am THRILLED that I helped STIFLE Ms. Maddow!!!


Corporations don't vote -- only their employees do -- so ONLY their employees, like every other citizen -- should be able to CONTRIBUTE MONEY to election campaigns, and in the same maximum amounts.


Whichever Supreme Court Justices voted for the CITIZENS UNITED decision, should all be TRIED, HUNG, and DUMPED IN A DITCH IN MOSCOW!!!






And that is ALL I have to say tonight, and THANKS for the PERFECT NEW MEME for my BLOG!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment