Sunday, March 27, 2022

Letter to Malia Obama!!!

 



As Readers can see, I have to send this to Malia through her Booking Agent, but ALSO will send it to her parents, separately, via THEIR secured server form, as well as the Supreme Court Justices all the way down to my cousin Greg Lernihan


Malia Ann Obama

https://www.allamericanspeakers.com/speakers/445638/Malia-Obama

Cc: https://barackobama.com/contact/, etc.


March 27, 2022


Dear Ms. Obama,


CONGRATULATIONS on your new job as a WRITER -- and WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!



Your and my lives are now TIED SO TOGETHER, I'm GOBSMACKED!!!


You have to know most of this, but it is time someone CONFRONTED YOU with it, so that you can be YOUR OWN SELF. To begin with, your father and Rahm Emanuel STOLE COPYRIGHT to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams when Scott Rudin and the Producers of most of the Harry Potter movies were looking to buy movie rights, so YOUR FATHER and Rahm Emanuel (plus their allies who were also part of it, Jamie Lee Sutherland, now of Ameriprise Financial in Chicago, Daliah Saper, a Lawyer and FOX NEWS Talking Head, and my own Wilmington, North Carolina DEMOCRATIC District Attorney Benjamin R. David), owe me A LOT OF MONEY.


Here is some documentation of that:





Let me jump to the END, first, and say that your father's sanctions against Russia prevented my Kenan Family and our Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, Episcopal Church (including Pete Buttigieg and Tucker Carlson), Ku Klux Klan, and CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS with ALL REPUBLICANS from letting Putin and the NAZI Party, USA into power over the USA!!!


ULTIMATELY, Barack Obama might be our BIGGEST HERO -- but it was at a COST to ALL OF US, except the WEALTHIEST -- remember, John Boehner used to CROW that they blackmailed your Homosexual father into transferring FAR MORE WEALTH to the RICHEST than either Bush President was able to!!!
 

AND, Nixon had HIS Male Lover, Bebe Rebozo, enter the White House under a false identity by a back door. BOTH Bush Presidents had homosexual relationships while in the Oval Office (GW Bush was FAR MORE DISCRETE, while GHW Bush is the ONLY President to like them UNDER THE LEGAL AGE)!!!







OK, my buddy from 1981, Meryl Streep, is up for an Oscar, so a BREAK until they are over (or I get bored)!!!


READ about my going to the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors with Tennessee Williams -- as well as my GIVING PRESIDENT REAGAN AN ORDER at a White House Party -- all the while, partying off and on with Meryl Streep:







>>> OK, I'M BACK, AND . . . 


Meryl Streep was NOT up for an Oscar -- I thought I saw her in the audience once, early, and her film "Don't Look Up!!!" had a bit shown since it was nominated, but I DID see my NEWER BUDDY, Jamie Lee Curtis, presenting:



And I saw my FATHER'S, William Scott Kenan's, best friend from Alcoholics Anonymous here in Hollywood East from the 1990s, Anthony Hopkins:








And Malia, getting back to you, Will Smith WAS GREAT, when he "punched" Chris Rock, but THIS is what you need to ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!:




Your father never was a "Christian" -- nor was he a MUSLIM. Rev. Jeremiah Wright ran a gay call-boy service for high-placed BLACK Politicians and Ministers, that your father used, and Wright with Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., fixed your parents up in a "marriage of convenience".


Al "Coal Mines" Gore, representing Bill Clinton, Rahm Emanuel (whose education is as a BALLET DANCER, and he never had a course in Finance, but was TIGHT with Rupert Murdock and Benjamin Netayahu), and then Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa of Los Angeles, SOLD Obama to Wall Street and Big Banks -- including my Kenan Family's Bank of America!!!



This was reported by HuffingtonPost at the time, and they also teased your father about Reggie Love always entering Air Force One by a back door when your mother was not travelling with your father.


HOWEVER, as I years ago, frequently, and in recent years, VERY INFREQUENTLY, have blogged, your Dad and I are "Spiritual Brothers" set apart in a "Pincer Movement", to BRING DOWN THE NAZIS in the US Government.




Please read BACKWARD in my blog where this is ALREADY POSTED. EVERYONE of importance to ME -- whether those who are or were Presidents, or SO MANY others, on down -- will get this by secured server.


Your PARENTS will have read it before your Agent can forward this to you.


I wish you all the BEST in your new career!!!




Scott David Kenan













.


No comments:

Post a Comment