Wednesday, March 23, 2022

TORNADO "Tennessee Williams" OPENS New Orleans Literary Festival for 2022!!! / A TRUE LEADER Rising Up in North Carolina???

 



Crews comb through devastated neighborhoods in the New Orleans area after a tornado kills 1 and leaves thousands without power


Jason Hanna and Derek Van Dam, CNN

Updated 1:22 PM ET, Wed March 23, 2022


(CNN) Workers and residents were picking through remnants of homes and other debris in the New Orleans area Wednesday morning after at least two tornadoes struck the region, killing at least one person and leaving thousands without power.


One twister killed one person and caused heavy damage in the Arabi neighborhood in St. Bernard Parish just outside New Orleans on Tuesday night, Parish President Guy McInnis told CNN. Seven other people were treated for minor injuries, he said.


Some houses collapsed; others were pulled from their foundations and left in streets. Roofs were ripped off others, and vehicles were overturned. Streets and yards were littered with wood, metal and downed power lines. An overturned school bus ended up 100 yards from where it had been parked.


"It's about a 2-mile stretch (of damage). ... We have stretches of streets where there are no homes now," McInnis told CNN's "New Day" on Wednesday.


https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/23/weather/new-orleans-tornado-severe-weather-wednesday/index.html


FORTUNATELY the tornados did NOT touch down in the French Quarter, and if they lost power, I'm sure it will be back on for tonight's opening!!!


But I TOLD THE FESTIVAL MANAGEMENT that Tennessee Williams was MAD AS HELL that they keep LYING ABOUT HIS DEATH, but they don't want to believe me.



Photo I took at the 2015 Williams Fest in New Orleans: Kenneth Holditch, David Kaplan, John Lahr, Annette Saddik, and Thomas Elliot Keith. Thomas tried to SHUT ME UP in this meeting -- LOL!!!


And what was true is that after Thomas Keith treated me like CRAP in front of this PACKED MEETING, I walked out in DISGUST, and gathered a group of at least 25 around me and TOLD THEM how CORRUPTED the Festival has been!!!


This is the year when and the place where I met TWICE with my TOP MILITARY ALLYLt. Gen. Russel Honore', and he gave me his BOOK!!!




And while I'm at it, other than from Williams Scholars, the BEST REVIEW of my book was by "Mr. Key West", David Wolkowsky, whom I'd known as Gail Brockway's landlord when I managed her TUX: Deli, Bakery, Bar, before meeting Tennessee, and then FAR BETTER when he turned out to be a close friend of both Tennessee Williams and "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara.



David Wolkowsky, the largest landowner in Key West and considered its VISIONARY, lands on his private island, nearby. He and his island were featured in a James Bond film!!!


David Wolkowsky owned the LARGEST collection of Tennessee Williams's paintings, as well!!!


You might-could say that David carries on what Henry Flagler began -- and Flagler only fulfilled his dream of the Oversea Railroad -- because his frisky younger bride, Mary Lily Kenan, pushed him to do it!!!



Sunday, December 20, 2015


From David Wolkowsky of Key West -- Once SALUTED in a James Bond Film: "He captured all of it, the whole shooting match, Scott nailed it."


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/from-david-wolkowsky-of-key-west-once.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/and-speaking-of-real-estate-moguls-chad.html


I don't think many of my Readers -- other than the "Friends of Tennessee Williams" -- care at ALL about Annette Saddik, but yesterday's posting went SUPER VIRAL for SOME REASON!!!


I have NOT YET heard from Annette -- and I'm only asking if one thing is TRUE


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/shocking-revelation-on-annette-saddik.html


She has until the close of this year's Festival -- this Sunday -- or I will be in touch with her University to open an ETHICS CHALLENGE to her keeping her job!!!


And NOW, I'll send this out to ALL -- because I am EAGER to also write the SON of a former North Carolina Governor, who was recently appointed the TOP US LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL over the ENTIRE LOWER CAPE FEAR!!!


AND, I have sent him TONS OF INFO ALREADY on the CRIMES OF MY KENAN FAMILY.


I might not get to it this evening, but I will SOON ENOUGH!!!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment