Monday, March 21, 2022

SHOCKING Revelation about Annette Saddik -- but by JOHN UECKER, Who MURDERED Tennessee Williams -- so I ASK Annette if It is TRUE!!! (and MORE, so that SCOTUS, Our Recent Democratic Presidents, Top Progressives in Congress, Etc., Will Get This via Secured Server Forms)!!!:

 




>>> SENT TO ALL THE "BIG WIGS" WITH THIS NOTE:


Best wishes for Clearance (sic), Thomas's HEALTH RECOVERY (and his recusing himself from many cases due to his WIFE, Ginni!!!) -- and this:


My usual 450+ email Political Contacts have already gotten this -- many sending received receipts -- and NOW out of Patriotic Necessity, I am sending this to YOU and a VERY impressive list of INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE. You MIGHT be surprised by the depth and detail I get into, here:




Scott

* * *


Some material has been ADDED to my original email -- but ALL RECIPIENTS will get a copy of THIS BLOG POSTING.


>>> Annette Saddik -- I have a HUGE BONE to pick with you!!! I DEMAND an immediate answer (if you hope to keep your teaching career). I won't send this to your University -- yet.    


To asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, pjwillisnola@aol.com pjwillisnola@aol.com, kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, rbray@mtsu.edu rbray@mtsu.edu, jef.hall.flavin@gmail.com jef.hall.flavin@gmail.com, frankearlperez@gmail.com frankearlperez@gmail.com, ahimelst@uno.edu ahimelst@uno.edu


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov, acsgdl@state.gov acsgdl@state.gov, conagencypuertov@state.gov conagencypuertov@state.gov


Dear Annette and Witnesses,


I was drinking some red wine and smoking some maryjane in the wee hours this morning, when I thought to check John Uecker's Wikipedia pages. He wrote and owns the one on In Masks Outrageous and Austere and many others on Tennessee Williams. When I first became aware of these postings, about 2011, I found myself listed on six of them, but gradually I have been REMOVED by whomever from all of them except one (anyone can edit Wikipedia) -- and I forget which one that is.


And I do NOT put anything past Mr. Uecker!!! Either he or someone else MODIFIED his listing on January 24, 2022, and it has been modified many times over the years. THIS is my BIG PROBLEM with Annette -- IF IT IS TRUE, and that is my only question about it. 


Perhaps the Coroner left the cause of death as sudden intolerance so severe to drugs Tennessee had taken all his adult life, that he just died -- WITHOUT CALLING UECKER FOR HELP!!!




Uecker was sleeping in the adjoining room on the night that Williams died.

Mr. Williams's body was found Friday morning by his secretary, John Uecker, who shared the playwright's two-room suite. Mr. Uecker said he had heard a noise in Mr. Williams's room at about 11 P.M on Thursday, but did not investigate. At about 10:45 A.M. Friday, Mr. Uecker entered the room and found Mr. Williams lying next to his bed.[5]

 

Williams' sudden death has continued to haunt Uecker, who has faced accusations of negligence and even murder. Speaking to CBS New York, on the 30th anniversary of the playwright's death, CUNY Professor Annette J. Saddik said Williams had been taking Seconal – a barbiturate derivative – to help him sleep, and also had been drinking the night he died.

“When this happened, John Uecker, who was his companion and assistant at the time, was still around and told the (New York City) Medical Examiner, ‘Look, people are going to think it’s suicide or AIDS or something bizarre and we don’t know what happened,’” Saddik said in the interview. “So the Medical Examiner, said, ‘OK, he choked on a bottle cap.’ But really, his body just gave up and the eventual diagnosis was intolerance.”[6]

Uecker was hired by the Executors of the Williams Estate (Southeast Banking Corporation and John Eastman), for the purpose of cataloguing, authenticating and preserving Mr. Williams' later work because of Uecker's extensive and first-hand knowledge of the genesis of Mr. Williams' later manuscripts.[citation needed]

In 2010, Uecker spoke at the grand opening of the newly renovated Tennessee Williams Welcome Center in downtown Columbus, Mississippi.[7]


John Uecker (bald) at the Tennessee Williams birth house in Columbus, MS. Sitting near him is Brenda Caradine (founder -- now deceased, but I met her several times including in Uecker's apartment in 2009), and Dakin Williams' adopted gay daughter, Francesca Williams, is closest to the camera.


UECKER worked with CIA Agent John Eastman cataloguing Tennessee's Studio Materials. Eastman earlier had also ordered the murder of John Lennon -- and Eastman is now involved with my Kenan Family's DRUG TRAFFICKING, also with Alec Baldwin, Paul McCartney, his second wife Nancy Shevell, and others as I have blogged about MANY TIMES!!!


Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell on St. Barts in December, 2020.






But BEST is that I found these comments attributed to Annette right after Tom's death -- when even I believed that -- VERBATIM, so Uecker might have LIED that Annette said this in 2013, when EVERYONE KNEW he died neither from choking on a bottle cap or intolerance to Seconal.


I ALSO found this, which is taken directly from a New York Daily News report at the time, and even IT put the words attributed to me -- FALSELY -- that I remember John Uecker actually saying. I don't remember the strange circumstances that had Uecker, Larry Myers, PhD, and me together -- but we were




You will recall Larry Myers who gave me a RAVE (who had once been Tennessee's lover, and wrote "Twitter Theatre" the size of a chap-book that no one ever performed -- then several years later, Larry Myers was arrested on some kind of FRAUD charges), and disappeared after that!!!




The OTHER THING that I keep forgetting to remind everyone of, is that I was in contact with Thomas Keith LONG before I attended the NOLA Fest the first time in 2004!!! At THAT time, when I researched him, Tom Keith was a MUCH BELOVED Robert Burns Scholar -- here is one of his many books and articles. 




Going forward, it is important to remember that Tom Keith's long-time Colombian lover Arturo Noguera is HUGE in Drug Trafficking with the Episcopal Bishop at Cathedral St. John the Divine, and his FAMILY all lives in Stone Mountain, GA -- a few miles from where I wrote my Memoir -- NOT KNOWING until soon before Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Puerto Vallarta to keep my parents, employer, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA from murdering ME in 2010 -- after I posted my parents were America's TOP ROMAN-CATHOLIC NAZIS and the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "HONORARY JEW"!!!



My house in Stone Mountain right before Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Dottie Newman, had to get me to Mexico.


The tree in my front yard was the one James R. Venable (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R._Venable) -- credited with SINGLE-
HANDEDLY resurrecting the largely Episcopalian Ku Klux Klan in the Twentieth Century
-- used to lynch Blacks, and he was TOTALLY supported by my Episcopalian Kenan Family


Tennessee named a MAJOR CHARACTER, Violet Venable, on THEM!!!


So, ALL OF US are MORE COLORFUL than HELL and HEAVEN COMBINED -- and this is all in the PAST, now, and the NOW is where and when we can all finally TELL THE TRUTH!!! ONLY John Eastman of the original criminals is STILL ALIVE!!!


And HE is totally busy running addictive drugs with my Kenan Family, and likely going down the TUBES, soon, too, no???


OK, have a FABULOUS FESTIVAL!!!


Yours in the love of the greatest American Playwright, Tennessee Williams,

Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment