Sunday, March 20, 2022

With Kenan Scott -- My "INVERT" -- Found, Some HUMOR for the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- that is ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!

 


It's the MARIJUANA, stupid!!!




I spoke for so many hours with Microsoft's "John" in eastern Nigeria -- English is the main language in Nigeria, but he grew up speaking a native language but still is totally fluent in English, so I could even be very SUBTLE with him, and he GOT IT!!!


And since Tennessee Williams based a tall, gay, observing, black character, Mac, on me in In Masks Outrageous and Austere (sort of prescient of COVID-19, no???):





Well, my point is that I have earned at least HALF AN AFRO, don't you think???


John was really great -- and I don't know if he was brought up Muslim or Christian, which Africans tend to be, but he knew a LOT about Christian and Jewish Theology and the Bible!!! He started quoting Ecclesiastes 3:1-8:


"For everything there is a season, A time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest."


He SPOKE the words, but I joined him in SINGING!!!





ALSO great is this video sent to me a year or so ago by my high school friend Bob Jones:





And then I GOOFED last night when I contacted Stanley Winborne III via his secured server form. I'd MEANT to send him this GREAT VIDEO showing the beaches running south from Puerto Vallarta through Conchas Chinas and Mismaloya and beyond -- that he and I played on for YEARS (if separately):





And THIS IS THE BEST of aerial photography combined with geography and GREAT TRANCE MUSIC!!! From the top of a HUGE ROCK in Guatape, Colombia!!!:





Of course I ALSO HAVE (or had), a serious connection to JOHN LENNON -- whose murder was ordered by the SAME Episcopalian CIA Agent, John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman Law in NYC, who with Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), and Sewanee/University of the South's TOP Counsel then, Michael Remer, ordered the MURDER OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.





The FIRST TIME I met John Eastman -- as well as Virgil Thomson, Ethel Merman, David Hockney, Meryl Streep, and many others:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-4-birthday-party.html


So, ever since Microsoft installed Windows 10 (not 11), on my main computer, I have been left alone to set it up and it's a BEAR TO DO -- I haven't been able to share files or duplicate them on both computers -- or even get the license for MALWAREBYTES to transfer to the NEWER computer -- but it is STILL WORKING as if I have a NEW 14-day free trial with FULL FUNCTIONALITY on both!!!


They are to get back to me as soon as they can figure it out.


So, I've spent many hours in further frustrations -- but STILL HAVE MADE PROGRESS -- and since Kenan Scott is JUST LIKE ME (but must live his life according to HIS DECISIONS -- not MINE), I know he will work to expose MORE KENAN CRIMES -- but he's not connected to Tennessee Williams


BEGAN MY BLOG to promote my memoir and it only turned POLITICAL after Don Weise CANCELLED my contract.


John Uecker was who MURDERED TENNESSEE by smothering him with a pillow -- and claimed to ME that Scott Rudin was using HIS INFO to make a movie of Tennessee's LIFE -- 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Uecker


 . . . and it was UECKER'S GOOD FRIEND Don Weise, Publisher of Alyson Books, who CANCELLED MY BOOK'S PUBLICATION and said I would NEVER, EVER be PUBLISHED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!



Thomas Elliot Keith, a Michael Mancilla, and Don Weise -- to SALT THE WOUNDS of Tennessee Williams, the New Orleans Festival headed by silly-but-good Paul J. Willis, liked to hire Don Weise to judge WRITING CONTESTS -- even as recently as two or three years ago!!!


HOWEVER, I'll HARASS THEM NO MORE (before the 2022 Festival), and wish them a FABULOUS FESTIVAL!!!!


WHEW!!! What a WEEK!!!




AND, after Don Weise CANCELLED PUBLICATION, my book kept coming up on Alyson Books' website as soon for sale, and THEN FOR SALE, and it was kept alive as a sales-publicity site for MONTHS -- but ONLY if you tried to go there from ANY OTHER COMPUTER BUT MINE-- or my closest friends' -- and when I checked by using a public computer at the Library, it showed there for ME!!!


MINE, no longer showed it a week after it was cancelled in January 2010!!!


So don't EVER MAKE FUN of George W. Bush referring to "The Internets" -- the CIA -- probably with Vladimir Putin -- set THEM up that WAY:




"Internets", also known as "The Internets", is a Bushism-turned-catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the Internet or about technology in general, or alternatively as having a provincial or folksy attitude toward technology. 


Former United States President George W. Bush first used the word publicly during the 2000 election campaign. The term gained cachet as an Internet humor meme following Bush's use of the term in the second 2004 presidential election debate on October 8, 2004.


~ Wikipedia







.

No comments:

Post a Comment