Thursday, March 17, 2022

At Least Microsoft Tech Support ADMITS Windows 11 is FULL OF BUGS and MOSTLY WORTH CRAP!!! (I spent 1:00 PM - 10:48 PM on the phone and they CAN'T REPAIR Windows 11 and the CIA kept cutting our connection -- so tomorrow we COMPLETELY RELOAD IT) / Cedric Harrison Dramatically RE-APPEARS:

 




Imran Anwar INVENTED Cloud Computing for Microsoft, and is the Father of the Internet in Pakistan.





>>> SENT TO TOP GOVERNMENT AND GREG LERNIHAN WITH THIS NOTE:


My TOP SECRET US INFO is now causing KARMA CORRECTIONS!!!


YES -- this really happened today -- PROVING Biden, Manchin, Pelosi, Carlson, Gingrich, Hannity, etc., STILL are BOUGHT by Exxon-Mobil's top Lobbyist and THEREFORE through Thomas S. Kenan III and his close family, to Kenan Family TOP BUSINESS PARTNER, Vladimir Putin!!!


I offer President Biden a WAY OUT and back to being a PATRIOT -- instead of a NAZI TRAITOR -- and he can then be a "POPE FRANCIS ROMAN CATHOLIC", no???:




Scott David Kenan, Cyber-General Five Stars, Mexico and the USA (self-appointed)


>>> BEFORE I GET GOING, NEWS FROM WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA:




Julia Olson-Boseman with Democratic Party MEGA-DRUG-TRAFFICKER Hollis Briggs, Jr., the LAST CHRISTIAN POLITICIAN of EITHER PARTY to threaten to KILL ME -- this was last summer.


Hollis was a PAID STAFF MEMBER of Julia Olson-Boseman then -- according to Julia's website -- and according to what Mr. Briggs posted on FACEBOOK, he worked ALSO for Carl S. Armato, CEO of Novant Health, to be sure they sold New Hanover Regional Medical Center to the Cameron Family, their Live Oak Bank, and with HUGE ASSISTANCE of Wilmington's TOP CIA AGENT Kevin Maurer as well as the Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches.


REMEMBER how very recently I posted THIS:




Well, I've BEGUN -- and LOOK AT JULIA OLSON-BOSEMAN SCREAMING "WITCH HUNT!!!":


NHC Commission chair mismanaged and lied about client funds, State Bar alleges


By WECT Staff

Published: Mar. 16, 2022 at 4:48 PM EDT


WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - A Wake County court granted the North Carolina State Bar’s petition for a preliminary injunction against New Hanover County Chairwoman Julia Olson-Boseman on Monday.


According to the Order of Preliminary Injunction, Olson-Boseman, an attorney, “mismanaged entrusted funds and discovered approximately $9,000 (at least) in entrusted funds for which she could not determine the beneficial owners while winding down her practice between January and November 2021.”


According to Boseman, this is not related to a previous complaint against her filed by a former client Gary Holyfield.


MORE: https://www.wect.com/2022/03/16/nhc-commission-chair-mismanaged-lied-about-client-funds-state-bar-alleges/



And then there is THIS GREAT NEWS!!!


Readers will recall that when the NEW HISTORICAL MARKER on Market Street for the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat was unveiled, the SILLY FOUR assigned to pull the shroud off it all kept pulling DOWN on their strings!!! I had to run over and with my height jerk the two on one end and pull the thing OFF. 


And Cedric Harrison audio/video captured me CONFESSING that my Grandfather Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr., played a minor role in it -- he still in high school -- and my Kenan Relative William Rand Kenan, Sr., manned the only "GATLING GUN" in town, and mowed down Blacks indiscriminately from the back of this wagon for JESUS CHRIST, his SAVIOR -- Kenan was an ELDER at First Presbyterian.




Well, Cedric's video of that was kept alive for only six months by Facebook, but Cedric must have a copy of it. Here is my Posting of that:





And THEN I saw my photo featured PROMINENTLY in a NEW YORK CITY newspaper!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/i-made-front-page-of-new-york-daily.html


North Carolina is calling the 1898 overthrow of the Wilmington government a ‘coup’


By ELIZABETH WINN


NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

NOV 08, 2019 AT 5:28 PM



North Carolina is calling the violent overthrow of the Wilmington government in 1898 a "coup” instead of a "race riot” on a new highway historical marker.


Dedicated in Wilmington on Friday, the marker’s heading reads, “Wilmington Coup," but it didn’t always.


In December 2017, the North Carolina Highway Historical Marker Program approved the text for the marker, which included language like “race riot" and “other references that the public found offensive,” the AP reported. Now, “race riot” and other offensive phrases have been deleted from the marker to make their 50-character-limit count.


"When you have so few words, you’ve got choose the best ones," said Ansley Wegner, administrator of the North Carolina Highway Historical Marker Program.


https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-nc-wilmington-race-riots-coups-marker-historical-20191108-b6pfzxe5wnhmpgfjhl7ytywrgi-story.html


I've been wanting to write Cedric since I heard he was SHOT a couple of weeks ago under the STRANGEST CIRCUMSTANCES -- but I see he is now HEALED and has a NEW JOB which is PERFECT FOR HIM!!!


I'm going to offer him and his org(s), my full INFORMATION SUPPORT (I got no money, honey!!!)!!!





AND I'm going to include Cedric Harrison with my over 450 email contacts so he is forewarned -- and Imran Anwar I will send secured server here: http://imran.com/contactus.php, before sending secured server to everyone from SCOTUS through recent Presidents and a mess of Progressive Politicians in Leadership in the House and Senate (and my cousin Greg Lernihan). because I discussed EVERYTHING CRIMINAL about my near and far Kenan Family, their alliance with VLADIMIR PUTIN, the BUSHES, especially, the CIA, and America's CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.


ALSO, that the top Lobbyist for Exxon-Mobil STILL has Manchin, Biden, Pelosi, Carlson, Hannity, etc., in their POCKET -- and as long as Rahm Emanuel and Pete Buttigieg remain in Biden's Cabinet OR CONFIDENCE -- then Biden is DOING PUTIN'S BIDDING!!!


And because I discussed these things that are TOP SECRET to the US Government -- but I got legally by observing my own family and the CRIMINALS who have kept me captive -- especially in Mexico, but also the DRUG ADDICTS I foolishly tried to help get off the streets in Wilmington -- and sober. -- because of that -- the NSA, CIA, FBI had every legal right to tap our phone conversations today -- and we were PLAGUED by International phone calls to me going somewhere ELSE -- claiming my voicemail is FULL. and I know there are no messages currently in it.


ALSO, those calls did NOT show as missed on my phone!!!


The young woman at Costco's Concierge Technical Support in Arkansas was GREAT and worked an hour with me, but sent me to Microsoft because they would have to take over my computer remotely to figure it out.


And of course they did that -- and from Nigeria -- eventually one and then the other gave up, so tomorrow I'm scheduled for MORE FUN -- but I think this try will work -- a FULL RELOADING of Windows 11.


ASSUMING that neither the US or Russian Governments (or my cousin Greg Lernihan), INTERFERE with our CONNECTIONS!!!


>>> BONUS NEWS:


https://theintercept.com/2022/03/17/joe-manchin-viatris-mylan-union-heather-bresch/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The%20Intercept%20Newsletter


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/leonard-peltier-clemency-joe-biden_n_6233570ee4b009ab92f51d14







.

No comments:

Post a Comment