Monday, March 7, 2022

"Gospel Dynamite" -- Billed as North Carolina's "TOP CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS" -- Attacks What THEY CALL "POOP Francis" -- because FRANCIS is the ONLY KNOWN HEAD of a Religion to REPEATEDLY Tell Putin to STOP THE CARNAGE!!! / YES, They WORSHIP Donald Trump (my Kenan Family's PUPPET), STILL!!!

 


"Gospel Dynamite" is Pastor Allen Mashburn and his wife, Melissa Mashburn.



>>> AND THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I ADDED WHEN I SENT THIS VIA SECURED SERVER FORMS TO SCOTUS -- AND A WHOLE LOT OF DEMOCRATS -- DOWN TO MY NAZI COUSIN, GREG LERNIHAN:


Well, here it is: both the PROOF and the PUDDING for ALL to have a GOOD LAUGH OVER, after the TRUTH of today's REALITY was revealed to me -- by God or the Devil -- I'm never certain which one. 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/gospel-dynamite-billed-as-north.html


Your never-studied-law CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR,


Scott David Kenan

Wilmington, North Carolina -- where the strong grow GREAT!!!


* * *


When I first heard from these people -- TODAY -- I had no idea who they were, but I soon realized that THEIR ORG kept posting CHRISTIAN HATE MESSAGES in my Facebook feed -- along with MANY MORE FAKE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES and ORGS, and it PISSED ME OFF because Facebook would NOT ALLOW ME to block them, so I put them on MY EMAIL LIST, TOO!!! That was OVER 6 months ago.


Turn-about is FAIR in CYBER-WAR!!!


I'll get to that in a minute -- and the REASON I will send this to "EVERYBODY" on email lists and lists of those with secured servers, is that it makes SO CLEAR the ABSOLUTE LIES one must live with if they believe that Jesus Christ was the "Son of God".


The BEST NEWS is that Pope Francis -- knowing this -- is trying to SALVAGE the BEST of the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH by acting against TRUMP and Kenan Family TOP ALLY, Vladimir Putin:





WORLD NEWS


Pope FRANCIS Rails Against Ukraine Invasion: ‘War Is Madness. Please Stop!’


"Rivers of blood and tears are flowing in Ukraine," Pope tells the faithful at St. Peter's Square.


MARY PAPENFUSS


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pope-francis-ukraine-war_n_62259724e4b02186be23a9e9


Today has actually been a GREAT DAY with beautiful weather -- if with very strong winds -- I spoke with many people, all of whom are LAUGHING THEIR BUTTS OFF over Donald Trump and today's Republican Party -- AS WELL AS THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!


One of many in Costco, my buddy Evelyn, in her early 80s and a lifelong Southern Baptist who has even TITHED HER WHOLE LIFE (if you can get money out of a Christian, you are a MIRACLE-WORKER), who has FINALLY GIVEN UP ON TRUMP, and admits he's PURE TRASH.


And then, driving home, I saw a "Reliable" brand tank-truck making a delivery of gasoline at a Go-Gas station, and since Quality Oil that owns both of them is owned by my Bennett family friends and its President Graham Bennett runs it, I pulled in to speak with the driver.





Graham Bennett, President of Quality Oil -- HQ'ed in Winston-Salem, NC


Graham's older brother Bert Bennett III, was a good friend at Denison University, and in spring of 1973, I spent a long weekend with him at his parents' home in Winston-Salem, and while Bert III was not gay, his best friend whom we visited in a HUGE REYNOLDS TOBACCO FAMILY MANOR HOUSE (not the one that's an Art Museum today, but similar), and the heir there and some of his buddies were running around NAKED in this guy's HUGE SUITE OF ROOMS on the second floor.

Also, my father was then Head of Accounting for Sun Oil Company -- for the Northeast United States -- but that didn't overlap with Quality Oil's area, but BERT BENNETT, JR., MUST have questioned me about my relatives in Chapel Hill -- who controlled Exxon, that before its marriage to Mobil -- and at THAT TIME, I only knew they had a lot of stock in Exxon and had co-founded UNC at Chapel Hill.


What I remember BEST is having breakfast and dinner every day with the parents and all of their many children, and Cook bringing in a fresh load of homemade buttermilk biscuits, and Daddy Bert told me to stick my finger into the center of one, fill it with sorghum molasses, and I SWEAR it was one of the BEST THINGS I'VE EVER EATEN!!!


So HERE is something on Bert Bennett, Jr., who had a HUGE IMPACT even on National Democratic Party Politics -- and "SINGLEHANDEDLY" brought North Carolina out of its RACIST PAST -- only for TODAY'S DEMOCRATS -- especially here in Wilmington -- TOTALLY SUPPORTING TRUMP and CHRISTIAN/REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRATIC PARTY HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING.



Bert L. Bennett Jr., who for 40 years was North Carolina's most important Democratic Party power broker helping shape the state's reputation.


https://journalnow.com/news/local/bert-bennett-helped-shape-nation-north-carolina-and-his-hometown-of-winston-salem/article_08bc1135-71ac-5198-af80-43362f5ed8af.html


So, the driver, today, about a 40-year-old, fit and slender Black guy, said that the terminal is not in Winston-Salem, and he's only worked for Quality Oil for a year. He's worked his entire life as a Tank-Truck Driver, and has never met a Bennett.


BUT, he said EVERYONE LOVES THE BENNETTS, and the whole company is run like a BIG FAMILY with everyone taking care of each other. He absolutely LOVES his job -- and EVERY Kenan Advantage Group Driver I've met at Costco and elsewhere, has told me he HATES THE KENANS and their WHITE SUPREMACY/TRUMP POLITICS. -- and DELIBERATE POLLUTION of Tidal Waters dumping their Petroleum Sludge on COMPANY ORDERS!!!


HAVE the names of those who will testify in Court on this!!!


Perhaps, Bert Bennett, Jr., was JESUS RETURNED and NOT TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, who working for HIS MASTER could be quite NASTY, like ME!!!







And as I went to get back in my car, I passed a 24-year-old woman -- and two who were in their 50s -- and they ALL SAID THEY ARE NOT ROMAN CATHOLICS or even CHRISTIANS, anymore, but they JUST LOVE POPE FRANCIS!!!


>>> And here is my email exchange with  "Gospel Dynamite" :


>>> Re: My THIRD reply, today, to Allen and Melissa Mashburn, the King and Queen of "Bumper-Car-Bimbo Christian Mating Rituals" -- in SEAGROVE, NC -- land-locked between Raleigh and Charlotte!!!


Mon, Mar 7, 2022 6:24 pm

 Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To allen.mashburn@icloud.com allen.mashburn@icloud.com



-----Original Message-----


From: Allen Mashburn <allen.mashburn@icloud.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Mar 7, 2022 6:03 pm

Subject: Re: My THIRD reply, today, to Allen and Melissa Mashburn, the King and Queen of "Bumper-Car-Bimbo Christian Mating Rituals" -- in SEAGROVE, NC -- landlocked between Raleigh and Charlotte!!!


Well now you have.  Lol 


Allen Mashburn

www.gospeldynamite.org


On Mar 7, 2022, at 5:30 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


It is only the CHEAPEST of the Devil Worshippers who call people names -- not that I care about your opinion, either!!!


I NEVER, EVER heard a Minister of God from any branch of Christianity call Pope Francis -- or any other Christian Leader -- "Poop Francis"!!! And you called him that because he's been so ADAMANT with the Russian Ambassador to the Holy See (look that one up to find out what it means).-- DEMANDING Putin stop attacking the Ukrainian People and their Democracy.


You need to suck Trump's Floridian Peninsula -- if you can find it -- LOL!!!



So, THANKS for being such a GOOD SPORT about this, and I will blog it, send it to everyone from the Supreme Court down to my first cousin's husband, Greg Lernihan, who is ALSO A NAZI CHRISTIAN who hates Pope Francis. Perhaps you should contact Greg Lernihan and he will INVEST IN YOUR CHRISTIAN BUSINESS!!!


https://www.linkedin.com/in/greg-lernihan-aa61384b


https://www.faithdriveninvestor.org/bios/greg-lernihan


PERHAPS we can get devout Roman Catholic Justice "Clarabelle" Thomas to resign to drink lots of Coca-Cola -- which my Kenan Family controls -- with PUBIC HAIRS to floss his teeth with.



In any case, I will drop BOTH you and your wife's email addresses -- since today, you also sent me YOURS -- after I send this to everyone with additional information. 


YOU appear to be a DESPERATE NOBODY who can't get along with your FELLOW CHRISTIANS!!!


YES -- many of them are GOOD ONES, but no good one is a REPUBLICAN!!! And the Democrat ones are USUALLY also bought by my Kenan Family, ESPECIALLY Biden, Manchin, Pelosi, etc.


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Allen Mashburn <allen@gospeldynamite.org>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Mar 7, 2022 4:16 pm

Subject: Re: FINALLY -- the TOP Criminals have been identified, as well as a TOTALLY PRACTICAL SOLUTION!!!


What an idiot.  


On Mar 7, 2022, at 2:46 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


Thank you Allen!!! I see you and your wife are as FAT as Bishop William J. Barber II -- who advocates for BLACK FOLKS to be Christians -- the only reason for Christianity was to make Blacks obey their Masters as if they were "Jesus Christ, himself" -- LOL!!!


GLUTTONY is a CARDINAL SIN and sends one STRAIGHT TO HELL -- if you believe the Bible -- so have a NICE TRIP.


I have already put several Trump supporters into FBI Interrogations, and one of whom, Linda LeBoutillier whom I had a crush on in 7th grade (I've blogged about this extensively), was DEAD a week later -- because her husband killed her to inherit her money -- before the FEDS got it all!!!


As you can see, I'm copying NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, Gov. Cooper, and the NC Justice Org. MANY have tried to sue me for sending them emails and every Judge in New Hanover County -- Democrats and Republicans, alike!!! -- laughed them out of CourtGo ahead!!!


I'll put this on my blog and send you a copy -- and then take you off.



Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Allen Mashburn <allen@gospeldynamite.org>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Mar 7, 2022 12:11 pm

Subject: Re: FINALLY -- the TOP Criminals have been identified, as well as a TOTALLY PRACTICAL SOLUTION!!!


Take me off your lists and I do not care about your stupid opinions.  Any further correspondence will be met with swift legal action based on harassment.  


And to be honest, you can take Poop Francis with you.


On Mar 7, 2022, at 12:10 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


I write about a large variety of subjects so you must be SPECIFIC in what you are calling "crap" -- if you want me to take you OFF my lists.


Jesus was a nice Jewish Reformer, not a DILDO like too many "Christians" think he was. The leader of the Christian Church I was raised in has been GREAT, lately: Pope Francis!!!


If you prefer leaders like Putin and my Kenan relatives who put Trump into power -- then here is a gift for you:



Thanks,

Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Melissa Mashburn <info@gospeldynamite.org>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Mar 7, 2022 11:38 am

Subject: Re: FINALLY -- the TOP Criminals have been identified, as well as a TOTALLY PRACTICAL SOLUTION!!!


Quit sending me this crap.


On Mar 6, 2022, at 9:40 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/mehdi-hasan-and-eric-swalwell-inspire.html





.

No comments:

Post a Comment