Thursday, March 10, 2022

Costco COLLISION!!! US House Candidate Steve Miller and Scott Kenan -- This Morning!!! / My AT&T Matrix Cell Service is DEAD FOR CALLS, Despite My Bill Having Just Been PAID:

 







>>> GUESS WHO GOT THIS MESSAGE VIA SECURED-SERVER FORMS:


MORE for your careful consideration:

I don't think this will need much introduction. I've become as clear as mountain-spring water in my recent blog postings, so I deserve a CAKE filled with money to compensate me for my losses in service to the United States Constitution.

Anyway, this is the posting that deserves that Award:


Scott
.




And ALWAYS REMEMBER: Those who HATE will try to SCARE those who don't, and then FEED THEM EVIL THOUGHTS of NAZISM and/or CHRISTIANITY -- not that Jesus was bad -- just the CHRISTIANS!!!




>>> AN EMAIL JUST SENT TO MY FAMILY (plus Bob Jones):


My just paid for AT&T cell phone service has NOT WORKED since I first tried today at 10:05 AM.


To jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, info@lisamarieludwig.com info@lisamarieludwig.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com


I have repeatedly taken out the battery and re-boot that ALWAYS and WITHOUT EXCEPTION cleared the Hackers and it would work at least for an hour. If it continues tomorrow, I'll probably see about a new Cell Carrier -- probably never get a refund from AT&T Matrix, which Michael Massicott who NOW runs Pentagon Publishing was trained by to network DRUG SALES. 


It was Lee E. Gosney, Jr., Dad's best friend from Alcoholics Anonymous in Tucker, GA -- while Dad lived six months in my house in 1990 and I was largely in jail on false charges by Stanley Buchthal, whose re-married wife had NO IDEA that Larry was totally "in bed" with the TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS in the DEMOCRATIC and REPUBLICAN PARTIES in Dekalb and Fulton Counties, when I called and spoke with the former Robin Meltzer last summer. Lee Gosney was who FIRST TOLD ME about two years ago, that by mid-afternoon, Patrick Lee Stansbury is SO HIGH on alcohol, pot, and Methamphetamines, that he's WORTHLESS and turned running of the company over to Mr. Massicott.


ALSO, in between trying to call Jane and Mike, I got a TEXT MESSAGE of TRASH that I deleted without opening, from "63033" -- for what that's worth!!! Maybe I CAN get and send texts -- but I need a phone that makes CALLS!!!


I don't KNOW THIS, but it might be Greg Lernihan and his org who did this to my phone. Greg has the capability and he is clearly ANGRY AS HELL with me -- if you read the reply I published from him in my last blog posting:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/gospel-dynamite-tops-my-charts-so-i.html


The last few days I get one blocked message from Gmail, that unlike all others I've ever gotten, has NO CLUE which Gmail address I sent it to. Maybe that is Marybeth.


On the other hand, as usual, in Costco today, many greeted me as a HERO and encouraged me to CONTINUE!!! I met in person a top local Politician I accuse of being a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER (a Democrat), and we had a five minute discussion of all of that which I will soon blog about and other GREAT NEWS!!!


When I was young, Homosexuals often referred to each other as "Friends of Dorothy" -- as in from the Wizard of Oz, which starred the father of my friend John Lahr as the Lion -- and BERT LAHR was married to MISS CINCINNATI, 1929!!!




Windows 11 had a HUGE update that took an hour to install last night -- but NOTHING HAS IMPROVED. My Windows 10 computer was -- while I wrote paragraph 2 above -- hit by HACKERS making it impossible to bring up my browser or file explorer -- but I BEAT IT BACK, so I haven't lost "My Touch"!!!


This will be a WHOPPER of a blog posting coming your way in a few hours!!!


Love,

Scott


It is no secret to anyone that AT&T, SPECTRUM, and Comcast have been the BIGGEST SUPPORTERS of OAN, Fox News, and other RIGHT-WING PROPAGANDA NETWORKS. When I first shopped Costco in southern California with my FAKE boyfriend Marc LaFont -- who also had SPIED on my cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, later Larsen and her husband, Kim Opperman -- and GEORGE MEYER, who then lived in their garage apartment on Birch Street directly behind Marc LaFont's 1330 S. Broadway, Santa Ana home, "Wahl Cottage":






At THAT TIME, Costco PRIDED ITSELF in not EVER giving a Republican a Political Donation, but when Costco partnered with Kenan Advantage Group about 1998 (and they also sold TONS of Kenan-controlled Coca-Cola), they SOLD OUT TOTALLY TO REPUBLICAN NAZI CHRISTIANS.



This was taken when President Trump sent FEDERAL POLICE to protect Kenan Advantage Group trucks that were VIOLATING NATIVE AMERICAN RIGHTS BY TREATY in Washington State a few years ago!!!


I have carefully monitored the Political Books sold at Costco since returning from Political Exile in Mexico in 2015 -- and they sell TONS OF BOOKS by TOP FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTORS, as well as TOP NAZI REPUBLICANS -- and NEVER seem to have any good ones by Jamie Raskin or PROGRESSIVES!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/kenan-advantage-group-costco-and-craig.html


So, everyone at Costco is now LAUGHING at Christians and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES -- NOT because they read my blog or speak with me -- but because they GET IT FROM THEIR OWN reading/watching of the news!!!


But NOT the ZIP-FIZZ guy, who is now National Vice President for that company, writes songs, and has a few You-Tube channels featuring him performing them, and right before COVID hit, he had rented out Wilmington's CROWN JEWEL, our Antebellum Thalian Hall Theatre, for him to give a CONCERT!!!




As I recall, he said he paid the City $2,500.00 for a few-hour stint -- and FEWER THAN A DOZEN PEOPLE EVEN SHOWED UP!!!


I hadn't seen him in over a year, and today, he kept SPEWING VLADIMIR PUTIN'S CLAIMS and telling me Putin is FAR BETTER THAN BIDEN!!!


So, anyway, what happened when I ran smack-dab into Steve Miller -- at the CHEESE CASE in Costco.



Steve Miller with Amanda Brown, his Campaign Manager -- and here is what happened BACK THEN (last summer):




So, there was Steve, pawing over cheeses, and wearing his campaign hat and button, so I extended my hand and said, "Steve Miller -- I have LONGED TO MEET YOU in person. I'm Scott Kenan -- the BLOGGER!!!"


Acting CLUELESS, he pumped my hand repeatedly, and I told him I'm not fond of Drug Traffickers who raise money with Allen Walker at the Lower Cape Fear's BIGGEST import port of HARD DRUGSWalker Worldhttp://www.walkerworldnc.com/.


Steve said that he NEVER HAD THE BIG FUNDRAISER at WalkerWorld -- because they couldn't agree on a DATE -- and they have NO PARKING. He said that my old CRUSH from 2011, Jason Minnicozzi, WITHDREW from the same race and is NOW RUNNING to unseat Michael Lee in the 7th NC State Senate seat, and in fact he will be participating in Jason Minnicozzi's FUNDRAISER in a few days (that I NEVER got notice of).


What I soon REALIZED is that the thin young blond woman in her early twenties was NOT his campaign manager I had dealt with before (and I kept thinking she was his daughter -- she had next to NO INTEREST in our conversation, and I told her it must be a TOTAL BORE to have your Dad run as a Politician when you have no interest in it), but she was his SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR!!!


CLEARLY, Steve Miller had NEVER SEEN what I blogged about him, but he KNEW that David "Allen" Walker, Jr., IS A KILLER if he has to be to PROTECT DRUGS -- because when I told him Allen had invited me out for a personal tour of the WATER-MOCCASIN-INFESTED SWAMP, he laughed, "Yes, to KILL YOU!!!"


At the SAME TIME -- just like the time when the City of Wilmington and all its TOP OFFICIALS of BOTH PARTIES with D.A. Benjamin R. David, Judge James Faison III (also a Christian Minister and HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER), Mayor Saffo and all of City Council gave Rev. Shivers of Bethesda Christian Life Church -- and Mercy House Homeless Shelter -- a HUGE CITY AWARD -- while I lived there and KNEW of Shiver's HUGE DRUG OPERATION like ALL RESIDENTS DID.


And Mayor Saffo had me get into his white Cadillac SUV and BAMBOOZLED ME SO WELL that I thought Saffo was MY FRIEND and even got a CRUSH ON HIM for a few years -- until while in my SECOND PERIOD of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, May 2012 - June 2015, TONS OF PEOPLE kept finding my blog by searching "Bill Saffo Gay" and "Renee Saffo Secret Restraining Order against Bill".




YES!!! There are THREE OTHER DEMOCRATS running that Steve Miller MUST BEAT, an INCUMBENT from another NC Legislative District who is a Lumbee Indian, a DELUDED BLACK CHRISTIAN MINISTER-ESS, and what appears to be a NORMAL BLACK PERSON, so Steve Miller is NOT as "IN AS FLYNN" as he assumes he is -- HA!!!


So, I'll ADD STEVE MILLER to my Lists of Political Contacts that get every blog posting via email -- it has grown to OVER 450 people!!! And then everyone I send to via Secured-Server Forms -- TOP GOVERNMENT needs to KNOW OF THESE CLARIFICATIONS, no???


https://www.stevemillerforcongress.com/join



Allen Walker and Steve Miller at WALKER-WORLD, last summer.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment