Saturday, March 12, 2022

Trump Gushes About His Fave "Gay National Anthem" — "Y.M.C.A." / I DIVORCE AT&T Matrix and NOW Have a Cell Phone that WORKS!!! / Jason Minnicozzi Sends a Brief Note of THANKS:

 


Trump Gushes About His Fave 'Gay National Anthem' 'Y.M.C.A.'


In a wild podcast, he also said the U.S. military should have taken "leather and plastic hangers" out of Afghanistan.


Mary Papenfuss

03/11/2022 10:34pm EST


In the same wild podcast in which former President Donald Trump tilted at windmills, he also gushed about how people “love it” when he plays what he called the “gay national anthem”“Y.M.C.A.” — at Mar-a-Lago parties.


The song has often been played at his political rallies, though his dance moves don’t begin to measure up to The Village People.


Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, a key promoter of Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill, might like a word.


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-gay-national-anthem-ymca-nelk-boys_n_622bf9e5e4b0317d0a30fb3f


>>> ALSO SENT:


Sean Hannity's/Fox News's REASON for PUTIN-LOVING is REVEALED!!!


For the Supreme Court Justices through the last three Democratic Presidents, some Congressional Progressives, and to my NAZI cousin, Greg Lernihan via Secured-Server Forms -- EVERYONE is now LAUGHING at FOX NEWS, OAN, and OTHER Q-ANON broadcasting services!!!


The OPPOSITE of Pope Francis and JESUS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/trump-gushes-about-his-fave-gay.html


And again, you are WELCOME!!!


Scott




Readers know that when I was on the Varsity Basketball Team in 10th grade at B. Reed Henderson High School in West Chester, Pennsylvania (1966-1967), Head Coach Jack McClellan had me join the YMCA to exercise and EAT MORE to put some WEIGHT ON and gain more muscle strength.



Jack McClellan and his gorgeous wife -- and while I was on FACEBOOK, I was in touch with Jack's daughter Debbie Bunting, who is now married with her OWN FAMILY!!!


But while my parents -- who could TELL I hated basketball, and I was skipping some practices with LIES about things I was obligated to do -- kept telling me I did NOT HAVE TO PLAY, but I thought I DID because of my height -- when I went to the YMCA to work out, in the showers, Old Guys would drop their bars of soap and ask me to get them so they could glimpse my BUTT HOLE!!!


Within six weeks, I and two others were CUT, and with a MORE COHERANT TEAM, the West Chester Warriors won the State Championship!!!


Then in 1990, when my father, William Scott Kenan, lived in my house in Stone Mountain, Georgia while District Court Judge Linda Warren Hunter held me off and on in JAIL for over 15 weeks WITHOUT CHARGE and I had to SUE Sheriff Jarvis Writ of Habeus CorpusFORCING the charge of Trespass and I pleaded Nolo Contendere




Today, Judge Hunter is part of the Clinton/Obama/Biden Families' DRUG TRAFFICKING, but THEN she gave me a YEAR of HOUSE-ARREST PROBATION, after meeting SEVERAL TIMES with my parents in Chambers, and on my mother's DEMAND, forced me to take Lithium Carbonate with weekly tests. If I failed one, I would SPEND A YEAR IN JAIL!!!


Also, the GOON SQUAD of Deputies stopped by between midnight and three AM two or so times per week to give me Breathalyzer tests, as I was allowed no alcohol, mouthwash, etc., nor to go outside of my house between 7PM and 7AM.


Yes, that's right, I had NEVER had any kind of problem with the Law before -- and this was for a charge of TRESPASSING!!!


So, Dad recommended I join Alcoholics Anonymous -- since I couldn't drink alcohol, anyway -- and I would get my outdoors and around-town hours extended to 9PM!!! And that is what I did at the same HUGE GROUP that had so many meetings around the clock that they were ALWAYS OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG -- but Dad and I never went at the same time.


THERE, ALL were CHRISTIANS and often confessed in A.A. discussions that alcohol made them have HOMOSEXUAL SEX!!! But when the Village People announced a concert in Atlanta, a whole bunch of the guys -- in the A.A. Club Main Meeting Room -- were singing "Y.M.C.A." and doing that thing just like above with JESUS!!!


This was where www.Pentagon-USA.us employee Lee E. Gosney, Jr., recruited Drug Sellers as he sold drugs from Maine to Florida -- and my parents had SET THAT UP with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and on orders of Pope John-Paul II.


THEN, the Gulf War began and so many Deputies were called up in the Reserves, they let me COMPLETELY OFF the last 1/3 year of that sentence -- LOL!!!


And in 2010, when Sean Hannity's wife Jill Rhodes' BEST FRIEND Christal Presley (now married to a woman and styled as Christal Trivett-Presley) -- and here is what she is up to TODAY:


https://www.facebook.com/christal.presley


https://www.georgiacyber.org/


Anyway, Christal took me to meet her TRAITOROUS PARENTS, with whom she DELUDED first the Atlanta Journal/Constitution and later CNN into believing she was starting a VETERANS CHARITY because her father, Delmer Presley, suffered PTSD from VIETNAM -- but Delmer LOVED to joke and tell stories of his Vietnam service, and her parents had gotten RICH buying the antiques of those Republicans had forced into POVERTY.



Christal and Delmer Presley in CNN's piece.






And IMMEDIATELY after I had spoken with Moni Basu and several TOP EDITORS THERE, PROVING that Christal Presley and her father were FAKES, I got a ROBO-CALL at 10:00 PM from American Express Bank (in Georgia then, Robo-Calls were ILLEGAL by Banks all of Sunday, and AFTER 9:00 PM on ANY DAY!!!), CUTTING MY $100,000.00 unsecured Line of Credit IN HALF, and leaving me only $243.00 credit left. They ALSO more than DOUBLED my Interest Rate, which had been their LOWEST they then offered.


THAT was when I KNEW I was 



The CIA FROZE my computer for FIVE MINUTES when I went to download the above MEME.


And what the Democratic-Party-controlled Dekalb County Courts have done SINCE THEN, is to post at least five attempts by Christal Presley, Patrick Stansbury, Stone Mountain City Councilperson Nan Nash (who had a Civil War Relics business -- until it was hit by a BOMB the year before!!!), to get RESTRAINING ORDERS against me -- which ONLY Christal got and "In Absentia".


BUT the official Court Records kept CHANGING INEXPLICABLY, and first showed that American Express Bank WON a $50,000.00 Judgment against me -- In Absentia -- and LATER showed it was THROWN OUT OF COURT!!!


I have TONS of screen-captures showing all of these, and here is my Letter to the Head of American Express Bank:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html


So back to the Village People, whom I first met in 1981 when they stayed a week in Key West and loved eating at Gail Brockway's TUX: Deli.Bar.Bakery that I managed and it was in the space on Duval Street where Jimmy Buffett's FLAGSHIP Margaritaville restaurant soon took over:


https://www.margaritaville.com/


And the BIKER, Glenn Hughes, stole my BEST BARTENDER, first-named "Gary", and the two of them remained together until Gary died of actual cancer many years later.


I ALSO DATED two people in the 1990s long distance -- briefly -- who lived in Palm Springs and were ROOMMATES of LATER Village People REPLACEMENTS!!!



Then Randy Jones (originally from Raleigh, NC), showed up with his mother, Elaine, and his husband, Will Grega, doing a FUNDRAISER at the LAZY PIRATE on Carolina Beach.




This right in FRONT of the hotel where I spent the night with George Bush's Cousin Bill Toups, in October 2016!!!




Randy was BEST FRIENDS with then New Hanover County Democratic Party 3rd Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris (a drug addict and FELONY CONVICT whose email address was "jerrygarciafan@gmail.com"), and soon BLOCKED ME when I published PROOF OF ALL OF THIS ON BLOG.


Ryan Lee Burris always BRAGGED TO ME that EVERY elected official (except Judges and D.A. Ben David), came to his parties -- ESPECIALLY his TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER, then NC State Senator Republican Thom Goolsby.


Ryan and his fiancé Wes Taylor were soon DEAD of DRUG OVERDOSES. Ryan's ROOMMATE John Mann, was supplying Danny Sinatra with METH and ADDERALL -- after I promised his mother, Patricia Sinatra, I'd help Danny GET OFF METH. Patricia Sinatra was who had told me HOW she sold control of Bank of America to my Kenan Family and now HATES THEM for turning it NAZI.



Lo-Rez -- but John Mann is seen on Ryan Lee Burris's back deck -- and Mr. Mann even showed me how he MOVED DRUGS INTERNATIONALLY on his computer!!!


THEN, John Mann PERJURED HIMSELF in Judge Chad Hogston's Court when I was CONVICTED of "Cyber-Stalking" Lawyer David A. Nash -- the FIRST CASE Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to later ERASE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html


And Danny Sinatra, who had helped me clear out of Brenda McKnight's rented home on Oleander Drive -- Brenda and her lover and Wilmington's TOP CRACK SUPPLIER, then, Gerald Austin-Wynn, got Republican Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner -- then married to CHRISTIAN SNAKE-WORSHIPPING Sherman Lee Criner:





These THUGS actually got Judge Ray/Criner to have Deputies find me OFF COURTHOUSE PROPERTY and then PROCEDE with Trial for Restraining Order -- fifteen minutes after she had DISMISSED IT after we had waited for Deputies to search the Courthouse for Brenda and Gerald who could not be found.


To be LEGAL, she should have had them RE-FILE and get ANOTHER "Ex-Parte Order" so I could NOT return there until AFTER another Hearing, but Judge Ray is a TOTAL CHRISTIAN HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER!!!



And in the end, Danny Sinatra was convicted of Parole Violations (drug-connected), and spent
THREE YEARS in a California Prison -- but at least he is NOW ALIVE!!!




>>> OK, THE OTHER STUFF:


1. I tried TWO WAYS to email my last posting to Democratic US Congressional Candidate Steve Miller and was BLOCKED BOTH TIMES -- and did NOT try to contact him any other way.


But you can see, he NEVER READS MY POSTINGS, so WHY BOTHER???



Steve Miller with Wilmington City Councilman Kevin Spears.




2. I got a simple THANK YOU from Democratic NC Senate Candidate Jason Minnicozzi -- for ADDING HIM TO MY EMAIL LISTS!!!


What was FUNNY about that, is that I added him after I had emailed to HALF of my Lists -- in case he was NOT on one, as I had THOUGHT -- so GOOD THING I DID!!!


3. I learned by spending FOUR HOURS, YESTERDAY, between Target and an AT&T Store, that TONS OF AT&T CUSTOMERS could no longer get or receive phone calls -- because their phones were NOT 5-G COMPATIBLE and AT&T had NOT WARNED ANYONE that would happen when they suddenly SHUT 3-G DOWN!!!


People were FURIOUS with AT&T!!!


But my phone had been CORRUPTED two years ago, when Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., installed SOFTWARE on my phone so I could TRANSFER $50.00 to him (Wells Fargo's ATM had EATEN my debit card on a Friday night of a THREE-DAY National Holiday), Rob offered to give me the cash I transferred to him via Venmo, but then REFUSED to give it to me until I got VENMO to FORCE HIM TO!!!


4. And LOOK WHAT my Buddy Jamie Lee Curtis is UP TO NOW that she has GIVEN UP trying to seduce Bernie Sanders:




See Jamie Lee Curtis Free Herself In 'No Concealing' Of Her Real Body


"I've been sucking my stomach in since I was 11," the actor explained, showing all the reality in "Everything Everywhere All at Once."


Ron Dicker

03/11/2022 08:14am EST | Updated 19 hours ago






5. A guy sends the following text to the family chat: “Let’s eat Grandma!”
His mother replies: “That’s let’s eat, Grandma.”

Punctuation saves lives!


https://medium.com/the-knowledge-of-freedom/17-hilarious-jokes-that-will-test-your-english-language-skills-to-the-limits-8084f1cae3a7






.

No comments:

Post a Comment