Monday, March 14, 2022

Jeanne Wolf's Film of Tennessee Williams Reading "The Donsinger Women and Their Handyman Jack" (Jack based on me), Has FINALLY Been UNLOCKED from a "Lost i-Tunes Account", and ALL CAN VIEW IT -- NOW!!! (FREE -- with a few commercials):

 





Left to right: Tennessee Williams's second cousin Claire, who with her 6' 6" brother Jim Williams, sometimes cared for Tennessee's house when we left town, me (30 years old), Tennessee's maid Leoncia McGee (this is the FIRST photo of her I've ever seen published), and an unidentified friendly guy in the front row.



Funny that today, despite more run-ins with devout Christians who INSIST that my Kenan relatives who put Trump into power and caused the January 6, 2021 Christian Insurrection of our Nation's Capitol, did it for JESUS and GOD and Trump and Putin will TAKE OVER THE USA!!!


Today, I simply laughed, and turned my back on them while saying I would not speak with them. TRASHY CHRISTIANS are God's way of giving us something SERIOUS TO LAUGH ABOUT!!!


And then I've had so many SHOCKS the last few weeks, as I continue to send all blog-postings by secured-server forms to the Supreme Court Justices, Presidents Biden, Obama, Clinton, their wives, VEEP Harris, many Progressives in Congress, and my NAZI cousin Greg Lernihan -- and my 450 email Political Contacts, many of whom ALSO send received receipts -- most frequently from Ali Velshi of MSNBC.


ONE ODD THING is that when I send this to Barack Obama, he KNOWS that he, Rahm Emanuel, Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, and Jamie Lee Sutherland (then of Wells Fargo Advisors but now with Ameriprise Financial in Chicago), stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (and HALF A MILLION DOLLARS and copyright to all my blog material and any emails I write on the subject UNTIL I DIE!!!), because I had BLOGGED about Jamie's HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING as well as his having seen Obama and Emanuel in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse, many times -- and many more Chicago Tourists VERIFIED THIS!!!



https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0




My chapter of the INITIAL READING of this story in "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara's "River Oaks" in Houston living room, shows how much it CHANGED while he continued to work on it, is here:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html


And then when Jeanne Wolf and her crew showed up at the house to film an interview, which Gary Tucker had set up -- in fact Gary got her to come FILM -- he never told us to expect her, but Tennessee cooperated.


I had not trusted her at first, and although in the film you can see he was drunk then too, I think it WORKS, because he was so OPEN with Jeanne. I was so paranoid that I could barely listen to the reading -- and the sound system was less than ideal, people often asked him to SPEAK UP, and as you see in the film his papers got out of order. You don't see him having FITS and demanding to know who did that.


STRANGEST TO ME is that I remember he'd CHANGED THE STORY SO MUCH I was no longer the main character, but I now see that was NOT TRUE. Also, Tennessee was the "Vestigial Creature" (first much like a male Bull Dog, but in this film, more like a seal with flippers and FEMALE)!!!


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-24-public-reading.html


But in the next chapter -- Tennessee Williams's and my trip to New Orleans -- I told Tom I'd caught Jeanne's eight-minute piece on Entertainment Tonight, and she'd done a MASTERFUL JOB OF EDITING, and it was GREAT!!!


I will NOT reveal what surprised me, also, tonight: the eventual FATES of the Vestigial Creature and the Handyman Jack -- but it is PERFECT and the ENTIRE STORY is PRESCIENT of what was to happen to ME and my relationship with Tennessee -- AS WELL AS what has happened to me since Alyson Books CANCELLED my publication, and even what has happened to my UBER-EVIL KENAN FAMILY -- both close and far!!!


These things will not likely be obvious to anyone but me and the late Tennessee.


But it makes CLEAR TO ME that the APPEARANCE of Tennessee Williams's GHOST at the foot of my bed in Atlanta -- before I knew he had died -- and we had a RECONCILIATION in the Ethers, was necessary. I wrote it up as a DREAM in my Prologue:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/prologue.html


Readers should also know, that Jeanne's film won a MAJOR AWARD at a San Francisco Film Festival soon after she filmed it. I only discovered this in 2017 and contacted Jeanne Wolf, who was VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM ME.


However, she was HEART-SICK because a former employee had STORED the only digital or other copy she had on i-Tunes -- and then he DISAPPEARED and no one had the PASSWORD -- which on iTunes, you lose EVERYTHING PERMANENTLY if you guess a WRONG PASSWORD FIVE TIMES -- which is how I lost about 25% of my OWN music collection!!!


Now, it is FOUND, and here is how I found Jeanne announced this on LINKED-IN two weeks ago, and I just saw it:


My interview with Tennessee Williams - the last in-depth exploration of his life and work before his death - is available now for free on Tubi. Raw and candid revelations from the greatest American playwright inter-cut with his public reading in his Key West from the short story, The Donsinger Women and Their Handyman Jack. This is Tennessee like you've never seen him before: https://lnkd.in/gWrh99x3
Loaded100.00%
Current time 0:35
Duration 0:51
 
1x

HOLY COW, Jeanne Wolf -- you unlocked it and now I can SEE IT!!! Here is my memoir chapter describing that day from Tennessee Williams's last assistant's perspective. Also, I'm going to let the New Orleans TW Lit Fest coming up later this month know about it!!! https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-24-public-reading.html


MORE on my communication with Jeanne Wolf in 2017:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-letter-arrived-from-nyc-adult.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/hackers-likely-cia-or-russians-sent.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/drug-mafia-mayor-bill-saffo-has.html


>>> LETTER TO PRESENTERS AND OTHERS OF THE TENNESSEE WILLIAMS / NEW ORLEANS LITERARY FESTIVAL:


To flip@sll.com flip@sll.com, info@groveatlantic.com info@groveatlantic.com, editor@dailytarheel.com editor@dailytarheel.com, info@edmarkey.com info@edmarkey.com, info@workingfilms.org info@workingfilms.org, info@theneworleanstribune.com info@theneworleanstribune.com, magazine@latimes.com magazine@latimes.com, books@sfchronicle.com books@sfchronicle.com, gm@chicagotribune.com gm@chicagotribune.com, kriley@ajc.com kriley@ajc.com, mrichardson@miamiherald.com mrichardson@miamiherald.com, kdowney@keysnews.com kdowney@keysnews.com, jmartin@inquirer.com jmartin@inquirer.com, kaldridge@enquirer.com kaldridge@enquirer.com, mflores@seattletimes.com mflores@seattletimes.com, chase.horton@ncleg.gov chase.horton@ncleg.gov, andrecliffbrown@gmail.com andrecliffbrown@gmail.com, victoria123v@gmail.com victoria123v@gmail.com, dennisdixon44@gmail.com dennisdixon44@gmail.com, teambiggb@gmail.com teambiggb@gmail.com, michelecrescenzo@gmail.com michelecrescenzo@gmail.com, columbusmstwt@gmail.com columbusmstwt@gmail.com, admin@sacpc.org admin@sacpc.org, stjudes@stjudesmcc.org stjudes@stjudesmcc.org, info@frankharrfoundation.org info@frankharrfoundation.org, wilmington@coglins.com wilmington@coglins.com, info@ibizawilmington.com info@ibizawilmington.com, susanpolizzotto@gmail.com susanpolizzotto@gmail.com, june.borgmann@gmail.com june.borgmann@gmail.com, ahimelst@uno.edu


(LOL!!! I above published the WRONG LIST, but I sent it to all that can be seen in the SECOND of the "previous Letters", below -- plus Mr. Himelstein.)


March 15, 2022


Dear Mr. Himelstein and Others,


I am addressing Mr. Himelstein -- the only new person I added this week -- because his name means "Heaven Stone" or "Heavenly Beer-Drinking Vessel", and as I blogged last night, I'm in PIG HEAVEN!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/im-in-pig-heaven-now-that-im-out-of.html


And to bring him up-to-date, here are my LAST TWO letters to the Festival Staff:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/tennessee-williamsnew-orleans-lit-fest.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/my-second-letter-to-presenters-at-this.html


Also, when I first blogged in early 2010 that in 1990, two TOP JEWS in Atlanta Business first told me my parents were LITERALLY AMERICA'S TOP NAZIS, and my parents and sisters with my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA, the Republican Party of Georgia with the CIA planned to KILL ME because they could not COMMIT ME in five attempts in ONE MONTH -- Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman, my best friend then, had to get me to PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO to escape them!!!


At that time, my good friend Jonathan Reiner (first cousin to Rob Reiner), made me an "HONORARY JEW"!!! And I worked with Rob Reiner and his friend David Frum -- sending them a lot of info on my Kenan Family that put TRUMP into power for JESUS CHRIST!!!


I'm so blown away over viewing Jeanne's film, that I won't go on and on, now. I'm TOTALLY DISCOMBOBULATED!!!


I really have no problem with the Festival itself -- ONLY with Sewanee/Episcopal Church who MURDERED TENNESSEE WILLIAMS and have been cooperating with the US Government in CENSORING ME!!!


I'm not even mad at THOMAS ELLIOT KEITH -- as he EDITED MY BOOK and gave a RAVE REVIEW of it, so I know he and all others I'm sending this to would actually LIKE TO SEE MY BOOK PUBLISHED -- in PAPER, that is.


Perhaps YOU can do that, perhaps not. BUT, I BET I know how to get my RIGHTS BACK from Jamie Lee Sutherland!!!


It is nearly ONE AM here in Wilmington, North Carolina, so I'll stop now, get this out to all 450 email contacts as well as my TOP GOVERNMENT CONTACTS who will then LAUGH OBAMA'S ASS OFF!!!








I happen to agree with the METHODISTS:




And ALSO, POPE FRANCIS:





.

No comments:

Post a Comment