Sunday, April 24, 2022

Fun and Frivolity on Orthodox Easter!!!

 







>>> What a PERFECT Orthodox Easter -- especially for  JEWS !!!


THIS should get the LEAD out of Biden's, Pelosi's, and Manchin's ANTI-Roman-Catholic ARSES!!!


Please notice that I, too, like STEVE BANNONCORRECTED: Roger Stone have been "inspired by GOD" -- but we ALL must choose FEAR or LOVE:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/fun-and-frivolity-on-orthodox-easter.html


Scott


Priest: "Russian Orthodox Church gains power, money from war"


Bianca Nobilo speaks with Archimandrite Cyril Hovorun about the alliance between the Kremlin and the Russian Orthodox Church, and how the church has thrown its ideological weight behind the war in Ukraine, legitimizing it in the eyes of Putin's supporters. The Global Brief is available on CNNI and CNN+ — CNN's new subscription streaming service.


https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2022/04/19/archimandrite-cyril-hovorun-alliance-putin-russian-orthodox-church-tgb-cnnplus.cnn


Now the FUN began last night, still Orthodox-Easter-Eve, when I heard from Mat Hayes from delshores.com


To remind my Readers WHY my friendships with Del Shores and Leslie Jordan are so IMPORTANT TO ME!!! 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/scott-kenan-is-april-fooled-by-port.html


Del told me his small town in Texas was TOTALLY CORRUPTED with every Politician and nearly every Christian Minister eventually CONVICTED OF RUNNING DRUGS -- just like here in Wilmington, North Carolina:







Now, I still am not certain how to interpret all of this -- Mat might have been PULLING MY LEG -- and with the help of Del Shores -- a GREAT PUNKING!!! Then again, NO ONE is more a FOE OF DEMOCRACY than those who think ADDICTIVE DRUGS will help them, and that includes a LOT OF GAYS!!!


So, here is how it went down last night -- beginning with what I sent ONLY TO MAT HAYES -- and it finally SHUT HIM UP:




-----Original Message-----


From: The Del Shores Studio <
hayes@delshores.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 11:33 pm
Subject: Re: Please send me any PROMOTIONAL materials for you or Del Shores -- so I can include them when I publish this entire thread on my blog for ORTHODOX EASTER!!!

Bowels of marijuana huh? Lol. You’re a hoot. 

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 8:11 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

 

Why??? And I've (tonight), had THREE extra-dry Martini Cocktails in celebration of Tennessee Williams's best Key West friend, "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer -- and later McNamara (google her), as well as 1.5 small bowels of Marijuana, which I only smoked with Tennessee Williams TWICE. Please see my memoir, for documentation:




So, SEND ME SOME PROMO MATERIAL for you, Del Shores, and/or Leslie Jordan -- so I can INCLUDE IT when I publish this entire thread, for ORTHODOX EASTER!!!


Scott




-----Original Message-----
From: The Del Shores Studio <hayes@delshores.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 10:45 pm
Subject: Re: Please send me any PROMOTIONAL materials for you or Del Shores -- so I can include them when I publish this entire thread on my blog for ORTHODOX EASTER!!!

Can you repeat your request somewhere other than the subject line? 

Scott - here’s my advice. I get that you have nothing in your life that has given you fulfillment or success. It’s very common for people like you. But maybe focus your efforts elsewhere so you can actually make a difference in the world. Thank you for being a reminder of what kind of man I don’t want to become in my old age. I hope you find a good therapist who can help you deal with your demons before it’s too late. 

Happy orthodox Easter. 🙏🏻😘

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 7:32 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:




-----Original Message-----
From: The Del Shores Studio <hayes@delshores.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Cc: asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu <asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu>; contact@broadwayworld.com <contact@broadwayworld.com>; delshores@me.com <delshores@me.com>; editorial@nytimes.com <editorial@nytimes.com>; gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu <gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu>; info@tennesseewilliams.net <info@tennesseewilliams.net>; kholditch@cox.net <kholditch@cox.net>; mitchdouglasicm@aol.com <mitchdouglasicm@aol.com>; mystory@velshi.com <mystory@velshi.com>; scoops@huffingtonpost.com <scoops@huffingtonpost.com>; telliottk@gmail.com <telliottk@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 10:26 pm
Subject: Re: My response to Mat Hayes at Delshores.com:

Thanks! Congrats on your reputation. ;-)

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 7:18 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

 

Mat -- now you are TOTALLY AMUSING!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on your massive biceps and pecs!!!


 








Scott



-----Original Message-----
From: The Del Shores Studio <hayes@delshores.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Cc: asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu <asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu>; contact@broadwayworld.com <contact@broadwayworld.com>; delshores@me.com <delshores@me.com>; editorial@nytimes.com <editorial@nytimes.com>; gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu <gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu>; info@tennesseewilliams.net <info@tennesseewilliams.net>; kholditch@cox.net <kholditch@cox.net>; mitchdouglasicm@aol.com <mitchdouglasicm@aol.com>; mystory@velshi.com <mystory@velshi.com>; scoops@huffingtonpost.com <scoops@huffingtonpost.com>; telliottk@gmail.com <telliottk@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 10:08 pm
Subject: Re: My response to Mat Hayes at Delshores.com:

I’ve been informed that you’re certifiably crazy, which I’m sure comes as no surprise to those you for some reason chose to include. I hope all 2 of your readers enjoy your musings enough to keep you motivated and sending these ridiculous emails. Haha 😘😘

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 7:06 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

 

Mat,

I just checked -- and you're not cute enough to try to hang on to. If I forget to take you off, just return it to remind me. LOL!!!

Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: The Del Shores Studio <hayes@delshores.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 9:44 pm
Subject: Re: Kelvin Hargrove and Mat Rhodes ALREADY sent received receipts for this -- and WAIT until BIDEN and SCOTUS (and Progressives), read it!!!

 

Congrats. Lol. Please remove this address as I never requested to be signed up for it and do not want it in my inbox. 

 


On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 6:42 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

 

That's NUTS -- you've been sent them for MANY months, and I'm a personal friend of Del Shores as well as of Leslie Jordan. Who are YOU???

And I'll respond tomorrow, it's getting late here in NC.

Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: The Del Shores Studio <hayes@delshores.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 9:35 pm
Subject: Re: Kelvin Hargrove and Matt Rhodes ALREADY sent received receipts for this -- and WAIT until BIDEN and SCOTUS (and Progressives), read it!!!

 

No you don’t. I never signed up for this. This is the 2nd day I have been receiving this. Again, please remove. 

 

(THIS is what PROVES the CIA -- or others -- PREVENT MY EMAILS FROM GOING THROUGH to many people !!!) 

 

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 6:34 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

 

I must have the name of the person requesting this, if you want off.

Thanks,

Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: The Del Shores Studio <hayes@delshores.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 9:14 pm
Subject: Re: Kelvin Hargrove and Matt Rhodes ALREADY sent received receipts for this -- and WAIT until BIDEN and SCOTUS (and Progressives), read it!!!

Please remove this address from your mailings. 

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 5:25 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

 









Roger Stone Claims God Gave Trump Courage To Pardon Him; Not A Chance, Say Critics


And God wants Mitt Romney out of the Senate, Stone insisted God very specifically told him.


Mary Papenfuss

Apr. 24, 2022, 02:43 AM EDT | Updated an hour ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roger-stone-god-donald-trump-pardon-campaign-rally_n_6264ccdfe4b0d0774860d1af




Guns Were The No. 1 Killer Of U.S. Children And Teens In 2020, Research Finds


"We continue to fail to protect our youth from a preventable cause of death,” researchers said, based on CDC mortality data.


Mary Papenfuss

Apr. 22, 2022, 11:22 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cdc-guns-leading-death-cause-american-children_n_626344bae4b0197ae3f5c137


https://tayannwrites.medium.com/i-was-harassed-by-christians-at-barnes-and-noble-8edd7d9109da












>>> BREAKING AS I TYPE:




CandidatesVote %Vote count
58.2%
41.8%












Kennan Espy, the SON of my LONGEST ALLY in Wilmington, North Carolina, Terry Espy!!!




And at the BOTTOM of this posting, I discovered some things that got me RESEARCHING FURTHER, so I decided to DROP KENNAN ESPY a NOTE -- and copy HIS MOTHER!!!




So, HERE GOES to young Mr. Kennan Espy, which like the REST OF HIS FAMILY -- he will get this when I send it to my PLETHORA of email Contacts -- and then from the Supreme Court on down!!!


Dear Mr. Espy,


The FIRST THING I noticed -- even though I knew Terry had a son named "Kennan" but I had forgotten that years ago -- was our name. When I did deep research on the origin and history of the Kenan Family in 1990 1989 at the HIGHLAND GAMES in Stone Mountain Park behind my home, then, Kenan originated in SCOTLAND, but a branch emigrated to Ireland, where they spelled it "Keenan". ALSO: Kennan, McKennon, and even MCKINNEY -- like my Pot Dealer, Rob McKinney, Jr., who lives in the apartment next to me (God gave me CONVENIENCE, no???).


And it is NO SECRET that Kenan means either "The Sadness" (depression), or UNBRIDLED GREED AND ACQUISITIVENESS -- in the Bible Dictionary.


Still, I'm VERY IMPRESSED with a VERY FEW KENANS!!! Here is ONE:




To begin with, I had HOPED that your mother, Shane Fernando, or Harper Peterson would TAKE OUT Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo in the last election, but only Harper ran (and YES, I saw your parents sponsored a FUNDRAISER for HARPER).




But REALLY, your Mom (your FAMILY), is the HISTORIC REDEVELOPMENT QUEEN of Wilmington -- and Shane Fernando is our KING OF CULTURE!!!


And I suppose we NEEDED all the Addictive Drugs that Mayor Saffo, other Politicians, and too many Christian Ministers FLOODED into Wilmington during the COVID CRISIS -- but NOW we have to get Wilmington OFF ADDICTIVE DRUGS!!!


Your parents were my CHIEF SOURCE OF ENCOURAGEMENT when I was homeless, living under this BRIDGE in 2011 and early 2012:



The Fourth Street Viaduct


Also, I have a GREAT RELATIONSHIP with Delta Airlines, even knowing "Miss Mascara" (Vicki Escarra) -- who led Delta Management to DESTROY THE COMPANY while making TONS OF MONEY because Delta then owned about 90% of Priceline stock!!! I confronted "Miss Mascara" later in Lenox Mall in Atlanta -- when she manned the booth for the GIANT Atlanta Conventions & Visitors Bureau, in 2010.






And NOW -- I can't REMEMBER what else I meant to write about -- your Mom was stationed in Cincinnati, Ohio where I was BORN, for many years:




And my TOP MEXICAN ALLY, Presidente Vicente Fox's GRANDFATHER emigrated to Mexico after anglicizing his name from the German Fuchs to Fox in Cincinnati:













.

No comments:

Post a Comment