Friday, April 22, 2022

Think That I am "Breath-Takingly Honest"??? Try Wearing Fran Lebowitz -- Like I Did Last Night!!! / America's TOP ROMAN-CATHOLIC NAZI, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, Reacts to My D*I*V*O*R*C*E by Costco / More:


 







>>> On Russian Orthodox Good Friday, I TAKE OUT more Traitors:


I am PRIVILEGED to report to the very TOP of my Constitutional Government -- from all of the Supreme Court Justices, several Presidents, many in Congress, and to even my cousin-by-marriage, Greg Lernihan -- that FAKE CHRISTIANITY is DEAD (or at least DEADLY)!!!


All my love to GOD -- and to My Beloved Country:




Scott



OK, to finish up my Costco Divorce business, two things I'd written to both Craig Jelinek and copied the CEO of Kenan Advantage Group YEARS AGO, are that I knew SEVERAL Kenan drivers who could testify they were ordered to dump Petroleum Sludge into New Hanover County tidal waters, and that when I drove back and forth from Atlanta and Puerto Vallarta several times between 2010 and 2015, ALL Kenan Advantage Group trucks on I-10 across Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas had eight-inch Confederate Flag decals -- and all placed low on the back corner of the driver's side of the cab.


This HAD to be CORPORATE-deliberate, since positioning was so REGIMENTED.


Believe it or not, the expectation of me at 70 telling my 99-year-old mother that Costco (or anyone), had KICKED ME OUT FOR LIFE, would bring some serious scorn from her. Even Mom admits we were especially good kids growing up -- and ALWAYS the natural leaders in our various neighborhoods, organizing and building forts, go-carts, tree-houses, etc., but Mom ALWAYS BLAMED ANY NEIGHBORHOOD PROBLEM ON US -- without finding out first what happened -- and then she physically BEAT US -- but ALWAYS was careful not to break our skin or bruise us.


But Mom has LISTENED TO ME in recent months, and KNEW of all the ENVIRONMENTAL CRIMES of every Kenan Business, and she and Dad ALWAYS hated the wealthy Kenans -- although they BOTH WORKED for the NAZI PARTY USA -- my parents for the NAZI CATHOLICS, the wealthy Kenans for the KU KLUX KLAN Episcopal Church.


Mom said that it was GOOD that I STOOD MY GROUND, and that SHE almost never buys anything from Costco anymore, either -- their portions are big enough to choke a HORSE!!!




Worship Flash Mob in a Plane Sparks Massive Debate


Stuck at 30,000 feet listening to bad Christian music






CHRISTIAN LISTICLES

Eight Things You Don’t Have to Worry About if You’re Not a Christian


Thank God I’m not a Christian!!!





>>> I ALMOST FORGOT!!!


Last night after viewing Martin Scorsese's film, PUBLIC SPEAKING, I RE-READ that Letter from Costco, and it is BEYOND ABSURD and TOTALLY MEANINGLESS -- LOL!!!


View it for FREE, here: 


Here is the one paragraph with all of the "meat":




What pattern of "inappropriate behavior", and how is it defined??? After I returned from Mexican Political Exile to Wilmington in 2015, Judge Richard Russell Davis told Katrina Knight, she is STILL Exec. Dir. of the Good Shepherd Shelter, that runs HEROIN, especially, with Mayor Saffo's St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and First Presbyterian, where D.A. Benjamin R. David, and Judges Jeffrey Noecker, Robin Wickes Robinson, and Lindsey Leigh (McKee) Luther all served recently as Deacons and Elders.






ALL OF THESE ARE DEMOCRATS -- EXCEPT JUDGE MCKEE/LUTHER -- and even TODAY, they keep that congregation LILY WHITE!!! Here is some DOPE on Judge McKee/Luther:






Katrina WASTED over $2,500.00 of their funds hiring a Lawyer to SUE ME. Judge Davis LAUGHED THEM OUT OF COURT, saying that PREVIOUSLY one could convict a person in New Hanover County Courts by claiming they had used "Libelous Speech" against you, but the Judges decided that there must be PROVEN PROOF OF LIBEL to do that, and he did NOT say this, but EVERYONE IN WILMINGTON knows the Good Shepherd was then the LARGEST Heroin Distributor in town.




>>> SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IN PENDER COUNTY!!!


NOT ONLY have so many residents told me that Sheriff Alan Cutler's Deputies sell addictive drugs FROM THEIR CRUISERS (and he's up for re-election), but
PENDER COUNTY MANAGER, CHAD MCEWEN, suddenly RESIGNED WITHOUT WARNING, saying only that he has accepted another position -- but wouldn't say WHERE!!!


Chad McEwen is ONE PERSON in the Lower Cape Fear that EVERYONE agrees is TOTALLY GOOD AT HIS JOB.


I even had a CRUSH on him years ago, but THIS shows you that on RARE OCCASSIONS, I actually APOLOGIZE for my errors!!!:






And I FOUND a REPUBLICAN who is challenging HYPER-CHRISTIAN, TRUMP-SUPPORTING Sheriff Cutler!!!:



(HOT), Mike Sorg is running for Sheriff of Pender County in the 2022 Primary Election.




ALSO, here in North Carolina, Donald Trump's Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, REALLY FROM NC, but even HERE, he registered to vote illegally at a HOUSE TRAILER he NEVER LIVED IN, but also in TWO OTHER STATES AS WELL!!! HA!!!



Ginni Thomas (Mrs. Clarence Thomas), is Mark Meadows' CLOSEST POLITICAL ALLY!!!




And FINALLY, Hyper Drug-Trafficking Democrat and Christian Bishop Tony McGhee, UN-ENDORSED ME on LINKED-IN two days ago


Do you think I won't get these GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS into PRISON, soon???











.

No comments:

Post a Comment