Friday, April 1, 2022

Scott Kenan is "April-Fooled" by Port City Daily??? / Letter to Leslie Jordan / The ROAD AHEAD:

 


Pam Sander is Executive Editor of the Wilmington Star News and Southeast Regional Editor for Gannett and the USA Today Network (file photo).


FUNNY!!!: I googled Pam Sander this morning and found this recent piece. I THOUGHT it meant she had RESIGNED AGAIN (for the fifth time), but she has NOT!!! But this gives Pam a chance to say something, too:


https://www.starnewsonline.com/story/opinion/2022/03/11/nc-newspaper-leader-pam-sander-says-goodbye-gannett/6987301001/


I couldn't sleep well last night, woke up at 3:00 AM, and first read THESE STORIES that have FLAVORED what I am writing now:


CBS News Boss Told Staff That Republicans Will 'Take Over' Before Mick Mulvaney Hire


CBS News President Neeraj Khemlani may have telegraphed the controversial hiring of former Trump official Mulvaney in a leaked recording.


Ron Dicker

Mar. 31, 2022, 07:38 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mick-mulvaney-cbs-news_n_62457131e4b03516d42c4596


Federal campaign watchdog fines DNC, Clinton campaign over dossier spending disclosure


The conciliation agreements found “probable cause to believe” that both the campaign and national party “misreport[ed] the purpose of certain disbursements.”


https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/30/dnc-clinton-campaign-fine-dossier-spending-disclosure-00021910


Disney wants to share its radical sexual politics with your underage kids


I have obtained exclusive video from inside Disney that outlines its campaign


Christopher F. Rufo | City Journal


https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/disney-radical-sexual-politics-underage-kids-christopher-rufo



Professor Jack Shuler with Sen. Sherrod Brown at Denison University.


I got a received receipt and NO ONE blocked this -- not even my nemesis PAM SANDER!!!


>>> Re: Port City Daily card expiring


To support@portcitydaily.com support@portcitydaily.com, info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com, pam.sander@starnewsonline.com pam.sander@starnewsonline.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, cschul20@kent.edu cschul20@kent.edu, president@denison.edu president@denison.edu, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, joboseman@nhcgov.com joboseman@nhcgov.com, millerad@denison.edu millerad@denison.edu


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Dear Sir or Madame,


That's FUNNY (I presume)!!! It's April FOOL'S Day!!!


But then, I would expect your news organization not to allow such frivolous use of your system to punk your customers, but at least I have a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!!!


Only half a year ago, your competition, the CIA-authorized and Drug-Trafficking-protecting Wilmington Star News, somehow charged my card at Wells Fargo, when I had not subscribed to them for a few years, and back then used a card at Bank of America (controlled by my wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill who are Ku Klux Klansmen and put Trump into power with Kenan Family's BIGGEST contracted Oil Business partner, Vladimir Putin)


HOW they got my W.F. card number to charge it is a mystery, and when I contacted them they first said they had made an ERROR and would REFUND IT, then they said they explored further and could PROVE I had ordered it!!! But they REFUSED to send me that evidence, so I had to get Wells Fargo Bank to grab my money back!!!


I've had trouble with your CRACK-addicted former Exec. Editor Ben Schachtman as well!!! He wanted to meet with me in 2015 or '16 to go over some of the info I had on corrupt local officials, but then he told me he had no choice but to cancel. 


WECT-TV6's top producer back then told me that ALL of Wilmington's Press had met when they heard I'd returned from Political Exile #2 in Mexico, and decided that NO ONE was allowed to report on me or anything I claimed -- that despite the fact that BOTH TV-6 and TV-3 ran SEVERAL interviews with me in 2011, filmed while I was part of "OCCUPY" protests downtown, and while I was homeless then, living under the 4th Street Bridge (a viaduct, actually), and I caught some of it, but my cousins said they saw me EVERY NIGHT of that week on TV!!!


Well, those who stole NHRMC for Novant, the CIA, Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches, the Cameron Family, and their Live Oak Bank -- as well as Mayor Saffo, Julia Olson-Boseman, and SO MANY OTHER CHRISTIANS, were led by CRACK-addict Ben Schachtman's best friend CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, who had in summer of 2010, interviewed me by phone from his office as Head of City Desk for the Star News, but when his CIA-approved account of how Barack Obama unnecessarily ASSASSINATED Osama bin Laden, so he could not testify in Court and PROVE he had planned 9/11/2001 with the Saudi Royals, GW Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. And then the US Government FORCED (Kevin was the ghost-writer), Mark Owen (real name: Matt Bissonnette), to GIVE UP his entire $6,800,000.00 in royalties, but Kevin got to KEEP his MILLIONS, since he's SO GOOD for the CIA, and in fact sits on MANY governing Boards in town, so the CIA has TIGHT CONTROL of info in Wilmington.


The Star News and WECT-TV totally blocked me from anyone on their (or Gannett.com's) domains getting my emails for a couple of years, then a few months ago, ALL of them are now ALLOWING my emails -- but the last week, ONLY Pam Sander, who oversees all News editing for Gannett in the former Confederate States -- personally blocked me again, but got my last two!!! 


I'll include everyone whose email address I have whom I've mentioned. TWICE this week, I wrote Connie Schultz, her husband Sen. Sherrod Brown, and my alma mater, Denison University, over my concern that they are now TOTALLY KENAN/TRUMP/PUTIN-corrupted. Connie was a top columnist for Gannett and Denison's new Journalism Department is controlled by Alan Miller, formerly head of Gannett's Columbus Dispatch a SUPER-conservative newspaper when I lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz in Columbus 1968 and 1969, and we still had Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings -- and my parents with Coach Lou and Beth Holtz planned the NAZI takeover of the USA by Christians in both political parties.


Mr. Miller until very recently, controlled all Gannett newspapers in Ohio. It is next to NEVER that USA Today or ANY Gannett paper ever breaks any real news -- even Fox News has more valid stories, but they have recently gone WAY off the rails. Chris Wallace, who has some integrity, is now reporting for CNN -- and Fox is THRILLED to take on Caitlyn Jenner as a new Talking Head -- LOL!!! Fox RAILS against people with SEX CHANGES.


Well, here is what happened when John Boehner got FED UP with what he called "all the NAZIS in Congress", and DITCHED LOU HOLTZ!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-boehner-splits-with-coach-lou.html


My current concern is that the JEW-gone-bad, President Adam Weinberg, who with D.U. grad and MEGA-DONOR Sen. Richard Lugar promoted American Exceptionalism, a well known term for NAZI DOMINATION, is with CHRISTIAN NAZI-Catholics Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Manchin, etc. -- all news media keep reporting that Exxon-Mobil's lobbyists have them TOTALLY in their pockets, and THAT IS WHY these "Christians" are really working together to put Trump into power within a year. 


Biden has DELIBERATELY gotten nearly ALL DEMOCRATS to absolutely HATE HIM because he undoes all the good legislation that passes, generally TOTALLY supporting ALL CARBON ENERGY. 


Rahm Emanuel, who with GW Bush blackmailed Obama over his Homosexuality (giving the evidence to Vladimir Putin) -- and Obama's campaign manager David Plouffe was put on the BOARD of Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan's Foundation (Facebook many times proven to help elect Trump in association with the CIA and Vladimir Putin), so that Republicans can take over the House, STOP all investigations into any of them, then impeach Joe Biden -- which will be easy and for CAUSE -- then Kamala Harris is LESS PREPARED to be President than PEE-WEE HERMAN!!! 


She will be impeached, Trump will have been made Speaker of the House (you don't even have to have a SEAT!!), and then Trump will be our NAZI DICTATOR FOR JESUS -- thanks to CHRISTIANS like Sen. Sherrod Brown in our Government!!!


Have you noticed that TONS of people in Congress have TONS of stock in META/Facebook, so they REFUSE to prosecute Facebook, Zuckerberg, etc.???


When the CHRISTIAN-NAZIS take over, NON-Christians (Christianity is dying so fast no one can believe it!!!), will have to RESIST CONSTANTLY, and society will COLLAPSE so that we are MORE LAWLESS THAN MEXICO where only 2% (not a typo) of all reported crimes are ever prosecuted!!! You just have to DEAL WITH THE DRUG MAFIA that fuels everything there -- the MAFIA set up by our CIA, ruled by the US State Department with Exxon-Mobil, etc.


THAT is the state of Christianity in the USA, today.




You can SLAP THE CRAP out of a REAL PERSON by a HIDEOUS CHRISTIAN, but you CAN'T ESCAPE THE TRUTH and the fact that White people used Christianity to enslave Blacks as well as EXTERMINATE NATIVE PEOPLE for JESUS CHRIST!!!


Christians who PRETEND OTHERWISE should be tried, prosecuted, and if guilty, get the guillotine -- the MOST HUMANE way to kill a criminal!!!


Sherrod Brown, Joe Biden, and Nancy Pelosi ALL KNOW THIS!!!


This will soon be posted on my blog followed by a Letter to Leslie Jordan, with whom I spent half an hour in a gay bar in Puerto Vallarta, years ago. I wrote all about my friendship with Del Shores, but forgot to copy Leslie on that one, so need to get him up-to-date!!!


All best, and if you ACTUALLY have a problem with my card, let me KNOW!!! 


And my final meme/comments:








Scott David Kenan




-----Original Message-----


From: Port City Daily <support@portcitydaily.com>
To: Scott D. Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 1, 2022 1:04 am
Subject: Port City Daily card expiring

Hi Scott,

We noticed that your credit card is about to expire. Please update your payment details for uninterrupted access to Port City Daily.

Click here to update your payment details.

Sincerely,
Port City Daily
portcitydaily.com


Leslie Jordan with a 1977 selfie!!!




Mr. Leslie Jordan

c/o LeClairTalent@gmail.com, BRSGageLosAngeles@gmail.com

Cc: hayes@delshores.com


April 1, 2022 (THIS in not an April Fool's joke!!!)


Dear Leslie,


I wonder if you remember meeting me in a gay bar in Puerto Vallarta after I'd taken in your show -- in early 2015, if my blogging about your coming is correct!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/11/i-needed-this-and-humor-compliments-of.html


>>> WHOOPS -- that should have been:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/12/holy-mackerel-leslie-jordan-is-coming.html


I'm 6' 11" tall -- so two feet above you -- four years older than you -- I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams -- and of course had met Del Shores not long before that when he was in P.V. Here is a photo of me with my devout Roman Catholic mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, NC, 99 years old, and having been America's TOP NAZI for Mom's entire life -- until Steve Bannon replaced her -- she STILL believes Donald Trump is JESUS CHRIST RETURNED and believes TOTALLY that the Dems and Repubs who are CHRISTIANS will make Trump President again -- AFTER THIS YEAR'S ELECTION.



Mom and I on October 23, 2020, here in Wilmington, North Carolina


And, it was ALSO in January 2015 in Puerto Vallarta, that one of the TOP CIA DRUG TRAFFICKERS, Arturo Pedilla, who was partnered with the CIA, Rex Tillerson, the Obama/Clinton State Department, and the then Governor of the state of Nayarit told me to my face he HAD TO MURDER ME, and within a couple of months, he sent a young HOT, HUNG, and my FUN occasional sex partner to MURDER ME.


SAME Drug Mafia here in Wilmington!!!


In our Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- that met in the same theater you and Del performed in, we were MOSTLY TOP CIA DRUG TRAFFICKERS, including Dr. Timothy Leary's former male lover Theodore Druch (a Jew who married a CHRISTIAN WOMAN, then claimed to be straight and joined the CIA Drug Mafia). And then when I settled into an apartment after a SAD INCIDENT of living in the TOTALLY DRUG TRAFFICKING and CRACK-WHORING Carolina Apartments that had been built by William Rand Kenan, Jr., in 1905.


WRK, Jr., controlling the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO and then EXXON), had FINANCED Hitler's election to Chancellor of Germany and then built the German Oil Refineries that provided the MAJORITY of fuels, lubricants, and PERVITIN (Meth or Adderall -- like Trump liked to snort in the Oval Office according to his TOP ADVISORS)., used to FUEL Hitler's WAR MACHINE!!!


And before that, I dated Thomas S. Kenan III's ex-boyfriend in Carolina Apartments in 1985 -- while Blue Velvet was being filmed there. Tom Kenan is the FIGUREHEAD of my wealthy relatives and even today "hates only JEWS more than he hates 'Niggers'".


And the Kenan Family has given Sewanee (University of the South that I can prove MURDERED Tennessee Williams), and the Episcopal Church over their LOVE OF THE CONFEDERACY -- over $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years in support of the Confederacy. In fact, their DEVIL, BLACK, PRESIDING BISHOP Michael Curry, allowed this to REMAIN for THREE YEARS before he had it removed!!!





Well, I'm not writing to complain about my BIZARRE LIFE -- I have survived cancer, several stents, a pacemaker, a HUGE groinal ABSCESS that nearly killed me and I was rushed into surgery, water-on-the-lungs, arrhythmia, congestive heart failure, shingles, and recently almost had to have a toe amputated, but it was saved!!!


I'm HAPPY, and with competent Doctors, feel quite healthy, today, and still agree with my former employer:




Also, the Christian Drug Traffickers committed me FOUR TIMES on FALSE CLAIMS to the local Mental Hospital, but THERE, they had me teaching CLASSES, because I'm a trained Practitioner of Science of Mind (Metaphysics) -- LOL!!!


The LAST TIME, the doctors kicked me out earlier than the Law allows -- saying I'm the HAPPIEST PERSON they had met in years -- and agreeing that I have Complex PTSD, so you know what THAT MEANS!!! Only one remedy besides meditation:



Yes, my shrinks recommend pot smoking for me for STRESS!!!


Well, two nights ago, I watched FOUR HOURS of Del Shores -- and you -- and felt like I was with OLD FRIENDS!!! Like Del, especially, I'm into EXPOSING the foolish CORRUPTION of Christians and non-Christians, alike!!! AND, I love to ENTERTAIN PEOPLE and keep them laughing while I DO IT.


I used to see all the encouragement you were giving people in the worst of the COVID pandemic, and so was my close friend from 1981, Meryl Streep, and my NEW FRIEND Jamie Lee Curtis -- Jamie mostly working with ADDICTS and those who might back-slide into addiction while in so much isolation!!!


THANK YOU!!!


I have been researching/writing now for seven hours, straight, and running out of energy, but after I wrote this up, I FORGOT to send you a copy like I did Del Shores, so here THAT IS:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/joe-biden-and-nancy-pelosi-declare-they.html


I am trying to figure out what to write next. The same Democrats and Republicans who rule Wilmington have told me they have FORBIDDEN any lawyers this side of Asheville (about 400 miles west of here), to represent me, and the only one I found to do that quickly FIRED ME and FORCED ME to accept only $2,500.00 (with the HELP of my mother and all of my hateful siblings), after Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark (BOTH Dems then, but both got all funds from Dark Republican Groups and Charlie recently came out as a REPUBLICAN), had hit me when I went to confront Saffo for ordering the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish in September 2011.


Charlie Rivenbark is such a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN that he LAUGHED AT ME LATER after this truck they got to knock me 12 feet out of a crosswalk to kill me, but I'm a GENIUS on quick thinking and HOW TO LAND, and was in HELL for about six weeks and my damaged valves in my legs took a YEAR TO HEAL!!!



You can SEE what I did to the hood -- and I broke the front GRILL -- HA!!!




Also, in 1972, Dean Hansell (who later co-founded GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, got Michael Jackson's mother her biggest award against the record companies, and a few years ago was appointed as Superior Court Justice in the main courthouse in Los Angeles by Gov. Brown), and I -- with two others -- co-founded the FIRST gay group at Denison -- went live on WDUB, the college's radio station, with caller questions -- and had NO PROBLEM with anyone!!!


Today, Denison has a SERIOUS Queer Studies program, but REFUSES to give me a DAMNED BIT OF RESPECT -- and my wealthy relatives gave Denison over 
$1,000,000.00 in 1974 -- maybe with a clause that they MUST DISRESPECT ME.


They will all get this, as well as everyone on the Supreme Court, the three recent Democratic Presidents, a TON of Progressives in Congress, and my over 450 regular recipients of ALL blog postings via email. I'm just DETERMINED to make CERTAIN all the top people in the US GOVERNMENT know how and WHY my Kenan Family corrupted EVERY REPUBLICAN and nearly EVERY CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT.


I don't put up with ANY CHRISTIAN CRAP, anymore!!!


They have been trying to MURDER ME with the help of my mother and siblings for YEARS, NOW, and are TOO STUPID to achieve it -- and if they do, it ONLY PROVES MY POINTS!!!


And you might enjoy my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams that Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, a Fox News Talking Head Daliah Saper who is also a Lawyer, and Jamie Lee Sutherland, now an Exec with Ameriprise Financial in Chicago that is CONTROLLED by some TOP DEMOCRATS (of course!!!), as well as my Democratic District Attorney here in Wilmington, Benjamin R. David -- stole copyright to my Williams memoir, with a false charge of LIBEL, I was NEVER legally served, then tried in Chicago IN ABSENTIA.



The ONLY thing that is SADDER, is that the Republicans here are actually FAR WORSE!!!


I'll link to the Professional Reviews -- use the index on the right side to maneuver:






So KEEP UP THE LOVE!!!


Scott











.

No comments:

Post a Comment