Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Easter Bunny Left "EGGS" for EVERYONE!!! Have You Gotten YOURS???

 





>>> Biden now PROVEN to be Putin's Ally, EVERYTHING has changed:


Perhaps a LEADER will rise in the Dem Party -- like Swalwell or Raskin. Bernie's young of heart and mind but TOO OLD of body, while Schumer is a JEWISH TURD who couldn't work his way out of a two-foot-tall HEDGE MAZE!!!


Well, some SERIOUS THINGS for all to consider:




Scott


And THEN I got received receipts from all on the Supreme Court, three Dem. Presidents, and LOTS of PROGRESSIVES (both real and fake), in Congress!!!







And SO HAS the influence of the Christian Church!!!









And Vladimir Putin's ally Joe Biden is STILL STUPID AS S*H*I*T !!!




The BEST NEWS, today, is that ALL NEWS MEDIA have been reporting that Joe Biden's popularity continues to FALL!!! That is because via Rahm Emanuel, David Plouffe, the Christian CIA, and Mark Zuckerberg/Priscilla Chan, Joe Biden is TOTALLY IN BED with Vladimir Putin via their SHARED CHRISTIAN VALUES!!!





Pope Francis LAUGHED at Joe Biden's Adolf-Hitler-inspired CATHOLICISM -- EXACTLY what Pope Francis has been working to FORCE OUT OF THE CHURCH!!!







NO ONE CARES if Vlad Putin and Russian Orthodox Leaders are ALL HOMOSEXUALS -- Putin has sired AT LEAST two (sad-looking)DAUGHTERS!!!


I am SO GLAD that I have now unsubscribed from AT LEAST 70 Progressive Democrats' and Progressive Orgs' emails!!! THAT TRASH is still supporting Joe Biden as he takes us toward NAZISM. THEY can all go to hell, too!!!


I have NOT unsubscribed to the BETTER Progressive News Agencies, nor any candidate I'm a constituent of (or could be, after the next election), or a few others, whom I especially like, like NC's Jeff Jackson, seen here with his wife, Marisa:





GOOD QUESTION, and I'll keep my Readers GUESSING while I say that I HELD MY BREATH after sending my last posting to the Supreme Court Justices, THREE Dem Presidents and TONS of Progressives in Congress -- even if I think the Progressive Dems are TOO STUPID to realize Joe Biden is here to COMPLETE DONALD TRUMP'S DESTRUCTION OF DEMOCRACY.




But it NEVER HAPPENED, so I have ONE computer I will have to call Costco Concierge Services to try to fix -- and if THEY CAN'T (like the last time) -- then I'll get with Microsoft, again. They have my WHOLE HISTORY of the CIA trying to destroy my computers, and KNOW I have worked with their BUDDY, Imran Anwar!!!


Imran is not only the Father of the Internet in Pakistan, he modernized that country's Banking System so they then got their FIRST CREDIT CARD there, years ago. A duel citizen, Imran INVENTED Microsoft's CLOUD COMPUTING!!!






A devout Roman Catholic vs. a devout Episcopalian -- Readers KNOW that I'll always bet on ANY Roman Catholic -- other than Biden, Pelosi, Manchin, etc.!!!


Twitter Critics Stunned By Homoerotic Promo For Tucker Carlson Program On Testosterone


One person quipped the Fox News host would be arrested if he tried to show the video in Florida schools.


Mary Papenfuss

Apr. 16, 2022, 08:24 PM EDT | Updated 9 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-tucker-carlson-homoerotic-trailer-testosterone-documentary_n_625b3511e4b0be72bff6e3e2








AND I got an EASTER CARD from TODD DILLON!!!



Todd Dillon




Readers know that I have known RABID-NAZI Republican Operative Todd Dillon since 2012, and ONLY the last half year has Todd gotten back in touch with me -- sending me FIRST a St. Valentine's Day Card !!!


And THEN, I discovered that although he is a REAL ESTATE AGENT, Todd hadn't sold a PROPERTY in OVER A YEAR -- so HOW DOES HE MAKE SO MUCH MONEY???




It TURNED OUT that Todd Dillon is:

American Honor Guards of North Carolina

President/Chairman - Chip Jones
VP/Board Member - Gary Anderson
Board Member - Pete Dickinson
Board Member - Linda Johnson
Board Member - Todd Dillion (my old ADVERSARY, going back to 2012)
Secretary - Rose Jones


And Democrat Sheriff Ed McMahon PARTNERED with this BASTARDIZATION of the Roman Catholic Crusades LEFTOVERThe Knights of Columbus -- RENAMING THEM "American Honor Guards of North Carolina" -- then paraded in Wilmington, NC wearing Crosses of Jesus, Trump Gear, Confederate Flags and NAZI Insignia -- calling BLACKS "Niggers" -- and ONLY a sudden, severe THUNDERSTORM dispersed them all before violence ERUPTED!!!


I was SO FURIOUS, that I first shot off a Letter to the Archbishop of North Carolina, then found how to EMAIL POPE FRANCIS'S OFFICE, DIRECTLY:



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment