Saturday, April 9, 2022

Sen. Sherrod Brown RESPONDS to Me!!! / I'm NOT Going to Wilmington's Azalea Festival -- Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark are DESPERATE ENOUGH to SHOOT ME DEAD Like Their HERO Donald Trump Claims CHRISTIANS CAN DO!!! / Some Female BOOBS I Would be HAPPY to EAT!!!

 


Well, CNN online was featuring a recipe for Alcoholic Jell-O Shots with the photo showing they had been molded in small cups, and I thought why not be FEMALE BREASTS -- and I found this Jell-O mold for them (whose sale has been DISCONTINUED on Amazon).


OK -- it was drunken Jell-O shots in in nearly intact eggshells for EASTER and on HuffPost, not CNN.


>>> The BEST argument in Court based on FACT and LOGIC ALWAYS WINS!!! How about THIS ARGUMENT that I'm about to send to the SUPREME COURT , Three Presidents, and MANY IN CONGRESS ???


>>> Scott Kenan's argument before the SUPREME COURT is now complete -- and has been sent to them all:


I have no Law Degree -- or even study -- but I'd like both Barack Obama's and Jamie Raskin's opinion on this argument:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/sen-sherrod-brown-responds-to-me-im-not.html


And how would you SUPREMES rule on it???


As always,


Scott



Really, as I thought of all the HIGH DRAMA I've had at EVERY PAST AZALEA FESTIVAL -- from the New York Times telling me they were SELLING OFF the Wilmington Star News because it PROTECTED Christian Hard-Drug Trafficking with the CIA and Churches, to meeting "Alaska", the US Marine who knew the Palins INTIMATELY, and said everyone knew Todd Palin was having sex with men, to TONS OF FUN speaking with all of the Military Recruitment People as well as Military Veterans (both always have several booths), about my Kenan Family being TOTALLY CORRUPTED and running DRUGS with BOTH PARTIES, Kenans, Bushes, Clintons, Cheneys, etc., in that pecking order starting at the TOP!!!


MANY of those people were PERSONAL FRIENDS with my top Military Allies Colin Powell (and his CPO Army Col. Dorothy Newman), and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', so we got THICK into how they were FORCED to fly in and in other ways smuggle ADDICTIVE DRUGS into -- and ACROSS -- the USA for our Christian/NAZI Government.


BTW: Dottie Newman told me she RENOUNCED her Republican Party Membership over what they did to try to kill me, and I think Colin Powell finally left the REPUBS before he died. Dottie and Russel are both DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLICS, so my problem is NOT WITH THAT CHURCH.


REALLY!!! Every single person on the New Hanover County Commission, and EVERYONE on City Council -- and NOT just D.A. Ben David but his secretary and several Asst. D.A.s -- have ALL RECEIVED THE PROOF that Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- then still both DEMS but getting ALL SUPPORT from the Republican Party and Christian Churches, murdered my friend Evan William Fish on Sept. 3, 2011, and the Star News -- THEN STILL CONTROLLED by the Clinton Family's TOP DRUG SUPPLIER, Carlos "Slim" Helu of Mexico -- who fell from the WEALTHIEST PERSON ON EARTH only while Hillary Clinton headed State Department, to #17, OVERNIGHT, when Hillary left that Office.


NOT ONLY THAT, but they FALSIFIED the Police Report, switching Evan's first and middle names, and then his COCAINE-ADDICTED ex-girlfriend Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner, is listed as "Ellie Schroder"!!! Wilmington Police released Ellie from the floor below where Evan had had NO IDEA she was hiding.


The Sheriff's Negotiator had talked Evan back from the edge, but then Police released Ellie, she ran up to Evan and whispered in his ear, and he immediately JUMPED TO HIS SLOW DEATH-- while yelling, "There's NO WAY OUT!!!" -- landing in front of where Benefits Management's un-used door is, today, after being flung all around by the power lines he hit on the way down.




Sheriff's Deputies on the scene told me that some Wilmington Police Officers were in the crowd on the street leading the chant: "Jump! Jump!!! JUMP!!!" 


CHRISTIANS IN ACTION FOR JESUS CHRIST!!!



Evan William Fish


And THEN, the Wilmington Star News allowed MANY PEOPLE to pretend they were my Kenan blood relatives -- and they had used Facebook AND THE STAR NEWS'S COMMENTS SECTION ON THEIR WEBSITE to communicate most of this -- claiming I was NOT a BLOOD KENAN and that my family all HATED ME (that part was TRUE, LOL!!!).


Just LOOK AT THIS CRAP!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/evan-fishs-hot-pants-found-evan-was.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/11/honoring-evan-fish-murdered-by.html



https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


Well, I don't see how EVERYONE I HAVE MENTIONED in OFFICIAL POSITIONS in Wilmington and New Hanover County are not COMPLICIT in Evan Fish's MURDER -- he was killed because he could PROVE IN COURT that my father's best friend back then, Lee E. Gosney, Jr., and Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., supplied Wilmington's Christian Churches and Christian Politicians with MORE ADDICTIVE DRUGS than anyone else.


In the System first set up by my parents with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and on Orders of Pope John-Paul II.


In OTHER WORDS, just like Blackmailed Homosexual Barack Obama ordered the Navy Seals to ASSASSINATE Osama bin Laden, after they captured him and could have returned him ALIVE, but Barack KNEW Osama would PROVE that his BLACKMAILERS, George W. Bush and Rahm Emanuel, had PLANNED 9/11/2001 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families.


And LOOK who is at the CENTER of it all -- besides my PARENTS and the wealthy Episcopalian Kenans of Chapel Hill:








AND THEN, I went to Mayor Saffo's Office, and had FOOLISHLY emailed him I was WALKING OVER RIGHT THEN -- and to DEMAND Evan Fish's FULL Police Report --  a Time-Warner "cherry-picker" truck knocked me TWELVE FEET out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall, and the driver, Rhys, claimed he did not see 6' 11" me in my bright shirt in BROAD DAYLIGHT, and did NOT STOP ACCELERATING until he FELT THE IMPACT!!!


A month or so later, after I'd healed from the WORST of the pain, I walked into Saffo's Office and met City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark for the FIRST TIME EVER, and in front of his live-in-lover, Dawn Grants, Sect. to Saffo and all of City Council, Charlie first shook my hand, then looked me in the EYE and said he HOPED I got a DOG, and IT WAS RUN OVER, TOO!!!


EVERY SINGLE PERSON in elected local Office or appointed to it, KNOWS THIS -- and for JESUS CHRIST and VLADIMIR PUTIN -- and of course Donald Trump, and Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- they REFUSE TO CONFRONT these TRAITOROUS FAKE-CHRISTIANS.



Well, Jesus, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan ALMOST forced the USA into NAZISM again -- and Mom HATES EVERYTHING POPE FRANCIS STANDS FOR TODAY!!!


Remember, when SUPER-WHITE-SUPREMACIST and HARD-DRUG PROTECTOR Democratic Sheriff Ed McMahon all but DEPUTIZED the leader of the Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus, and then THEY ALL marched through Wilmington calling Blacks "niggers" and while wearing CROSSES OF JESUS, Trump Gear, and many carrying Confederate Flags, I was SO FURIOUS, I first wrote the Arch-Bishop of North Carolina -- and then POPE FRANCIS, himself.


Next thing I knew, Pope Francis declared that ANY CHRISTIAN who supported Donald Trump or today's Republican Party was committing a SIN WORSE THAN HAVING AN ABORTION!!!


And NO ONE is more against Abortion than the Roman Catholic Church.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html

 

Rage, rage against the dying of the light: the week's press conferences

Czech writer Franz Kafka, German playwright Bertolt Brecht and two Cuban musicians gained unexpected mentions ...

FULL STORY

There is almost NOTHING to write about Sen. Sherrod Brown's response to me -- he simply sent me a FORM LETTER on his stands on IMMIGRATION (that the GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS -- Brown is a Lutheran -- cannot pass -- despite the Presidency and BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS being in Democratic Control!!!).


I guess Sherrod surmised that my FIRST Letter to him was about IMMIGRATION, when it was about the CORRUPTION of Denison University's Faculty and Staff, and especially by GANNETT, who seems to have taken over Denison's Journalism Studies!!!


BUT, I have a total of FIVE EMAILS from Sherrod, claiming he WILL WRITE ME when he gets time, so I'll WAIT AND SEE WHAT ELSE he writes me -- before commenting FURTHER on his PATRIOTISM!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/letter-to-connie-schultz-her-husband.html


And THIS is what got things to become SO SERIOUS -- when I sent Malia Obama this Letter via her literary agent -- and then via Secured Server to BOTH Barack and Michelle Obama, which they would get BEFORE THEIR DAUGHTER -- LOL!!!












PEACE ON EARTH -- the North Carolina Way!!!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment