Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Costco Completes its HOSTILE DIVORCE of Me -- PRAISE JESUS!!! In the Process, I Learn They are FAR MORE CONTROLLED by My Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin than I Would EVER HAVE IMAGINED!!!

 


Today is MARIJUANA-SMOKING DAY!!! But I won't smoke any until I complete this posting.





>>> YOU GUESSED IT: I SENT IT LIKE THIS TO THE TOP OF OUR GOVERNMENT :


My Diplomatic and Lawyerly skills, improved -- with HUMOR:


I have so many more nice things to report about Costco -- but they are also in bed with my Kenan Family who is Vladimir Putin's TOP BUSINESS PARTNER -- by contract.


And I ALSO flushed out one of the BIGGEST CRIMINALS in Wilmington, NC -- which means he is NATIONAL. And now, if we could ONLY get Joe Biden and OLD-FART Christian Democrats OUT of the Kenan/Putin pockets, we could RESTORE our Constitution, quite QUICKLY!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/costco-completes-its-hostile-divorce-of.html


Scott



Here is what I am sending Costco Upper Management, after receiving the overnighted Letter and check for $60.00 (I heard $50.00 because I had some earwax packed against my eardrum -- LOL!!!), followed by the Letter to me that was CAREFULLY crafted by a Lawyer to LIMIT Costco's LIABILITY in their pathetic and PURELY POLITICAL action against me.


This has NOTHING to do with "who's Christian and who's not". Notice they do not EXPLAIN why the manager called me from New Hanover County Government Offices -- instead of from Costco:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/ignorant-christian-pig-manager-in.html




>>> FIRST, a break for HUMOR !!!:



Strictly no alcohol on board, Bibles and Torahs instead of in-flight magazines, only religious movies on show, and a quarter of the fares devoted to finance missionary work: these were the unique features of The Lord's Airline, founded by New Jersey businessman Ari Marshall in 1985, when he purchased an old DC-8 that was meant to be the airline's lone aircraft.


The plan was to have three weekly flights from Miami to Ben Gurion Airport in Israel, offering a direct route to Jerusalem, about 30 miles away.


https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/unusual-airlines/index.html



“I can let my kids be groomed by pedophiles for free at church.




Conservative Parents Explain Why They Are Boycotting Disney

Yesterday 1:03PM


https://www.theonion.com/conservative-parents-explain-why-they-are-boycotting-di-1848809738/slides/8




Confronted With The Truth, Trump Appears To Walk Out Of Piers Morgan Interview


"I don't think you're real," Trump told the man sitting in front of him.


Ryan Grenoble

Apr. 20, 2022, 06:25 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-piers-morgan-interview_n_62606e50e4b09c32edf7f6c3






My parents PLANNED the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by CHRISTIANS of BOTH Political Parties -- when we lived across Larwell Drive from Couch Lou and Beth Holtz in Columbus, Ohio -- 1968 and 1969!!!







>>> TODAY, WILMINGTON BIZ KINDLY IDENTIFIED AN ALLEGED TOP NAZI DRUG-TRAFFICKER -- WHO  CONTROLS PORT CITY DAILY"THE PENGUIN" AND BOOKS ALL MUSIC INTO WILMINGTON'S TWO OUTDOOR AMPHITHEATERS!!!



Beau Gunn, general manager of Local Daily Media, has been a force behind the area’s live music scene. (Photo by Michael Cline Spencer)


Gunn Turns Up The Volume


BY JENNY CALLISON, POSTED APR 15, 2022


https://www.wilmingtonbiz.com/more_news/2022/04/15/gunn_turns_up_the_volume/23103?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=WilmingtonBiz_com+Wednesday+Update&utm_campaign=20220420_m167525840_04%2F20%2F2022+WilmingtonBiz_com+Wednesday+Update&utm_term=_0D_0A_09_09_09_09_09_09_09Gunn+Turns+Up+The+Volume_0D_0A_09_09_09_09_09_09


>>> CONCERNING COSTCO, ETC.:


I am NOT replying to V.P. Tom Feely in Duluth, Georgia. They told me my Letter would come from Costco HQ in Washington State, and they STILL have not said WHY I got their call from New Hanover County Government Offices -- just BLOCKS from Costco in Wilmington, NC.


And strictly speaking, I'm NOT OFFICIALLY REPLYING to them -- but I KNOW that if I find a LAWYER willing to SUE COSTCO, that he or she should contact Mr. Feely.




CEO Craig Jelinek, who obviously personally approved of this action, has been on my Email Lists for YEARS, and NEVER BLOCKED ME, so he will get a copy of this posting -- as will everyone else associated with them whom I originally copied WILL get this so they know how I feel about it. And I will send this to Beau Gunn via HIS SECURED SERVER, since everyone at Port City Daily is ALLOWED to get my emails -- but their PARENT, Local Daily Media, has BLOCKED ME since I first tried to contact them without knowing who was in charge, several months ago.


cjelinek@costco.com, lmonica@costco.com, jabadir@costco.com, pcallans@costco.com, acsgdl@state.gov, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, mystory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, mflores@seattletimes.com,  patty.harcourt@thekag.com, thepenguin@localdailymedia.com,

https://983thepenguin.com/contact-us/


OK, I'm running out of WRITING STEAM, so I'll just list a FEW of the things I discovered about Costco today, that I'd not known of. ALSO, since Costco has NEVER DENIED any of the crimes they committed with Kenan Advantage Group, I will be able to FEATURE THEM, since I've LOVED COSTCO since I first shopped with them with my old "boyfriend" Marc LaFont in southern California and they were known as PriceCostco.



My Ex Marc LaFont with his now husband, Jeff Brummet -- with their "Bestie", Stacey.




Ironically, when Costco first came to Atlanta in 1996, the first store (and they sent me a FREE FIRST YEAR MEMBERSHIP), is the one in Duluth, GA that ACTUALLY sent the Letter to me. Some of them might REMEMBER 6' 11" ME shopping there into 2010 -- until Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to MEXICO for my first period of Political Exile.


In ANY CASE, even before I FLED to Puerto Vallarta, and then much of the time I lived in Puerto Vallarta (where Costco Membership only costs $35.00 USD, but is good Worldwide), I often ate MEALS from Costco DEMO-PEOPLE, who all knew I was next to STARVING and LOADED ME with lots of food.


That was ALSO TRUE in Wilmington, NC in 2011 and 2012!!!


But that was NOT COSTCO -- all demos are by separately CONTRACTED PEOPLE.


The check they sent, was drawn on Bank of America, and stated that THEIR bank branch is in SOUTH PORTLAND, MAINE (of ALL places, the ONLY place north of Massachusetts where I've swum in the Atlantic -- in LATE MAY, and I turned BLUE) -- LOL!!!


Bank of America and EXXON-MOBIL are the TWO KENAN COMPANIES that were to make HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS, because Rex Tillerson was IN MOSCOW when Trump was declared victor in 2016, and he and Vladimir Putin signed that CONTRACT, then the Kenans got Trump to nominate Tillerson to Sect. of State -- BEFORE THEY EVER MET!!!



UNFORTUNATELY, Joe Biden and the Christian Democrats in Congress PROTECT Rex Tillerson and my Kenan Family, so REFUSE to get Rex to TESTIFY TO CONGRESS.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/re-post-my-letter-to-secretary-of-state.html


OF COURSE, Bank of America is one of the largest owners of Costco stock -- and SO IS MORGAN STANLEY!!!


Readers and Historians all know that Tennessee Williams's long-time "friend" Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), was a Russian National who had escaped the Bolshevik Revolution with her mother and brother, and eventually married Lord Peter Grenfell, the SECOND wealthiest man in England at that time -- who controlled Morgan-Grenfell Bank.


After Maria committed Peter permanently to an INSANE ASYLUM, and he died there, she INHERITED his entire fortune -- and TODAY, that bank is the CORE of DEUTSCHE BANKthe bank that lends and GIVES money to the Trump and Kushner Families -- funneling CASH to them from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs.



Remember when London's Grenfell Tower BURNED???





Tennessee Williams and Maria St. Just


The time I finally MET Maria St. Just:



John Lahr's take on Maria St. Just:


https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1994/12/19/the-lady-and-tennessee


So with Costco TOTALLY IN BED with these CRIMINAL COMPANIES, how LONG before PATRIOTS GO AFTER COSTCO???













.

No comments:

Post a Comment