Saturday, April 6, 2019

Scott Kenan Is TOPPED by THREE GUYS on the Street at Wilmington's Azalea Fest, Meets Queen Briana Venskus, Shares Major HA-HAs with a Stretch Limo Full of Officials, and Is CHEERED by Crowd for Telling a Christian Street Preacher to "Stick your Jesus up your ASS -- and take your Christian HATE to another state -- North Carolina is for LOVERS!!!" -- and MORE:


Me on right -- and the guy on the left is precisely 6' 11", while I was last measured at 6' 10.75" and likely shrank 1/8 inch since then. 


This was the last of three guys I met today taller than me -- and the only one I thought to get a photo with. I had not seen anyone taller than me in eleven years (except one center from UNCW in a Wendy's).


The WORLD TODAY is CATCHING UP WITH ME!!!




And NO MORE OF THIS -- by my Christian NAZI Mother and Siblings (under Mom's "Hypnosis"), Wilmington's TOP Law Enforcement Officials -- City Council, Democratic Rep. Deb Butler and her Republican HUGE Drug Trafficking Partner Jonathan Deputy, etc.:





With NO APOLOGIES -- since the GOOD Christians I know NEVER EVER stopped the HATEFUL Christians: May ALL CHRISTIANS BURN IN HELL (or ROT IN PRISONS)!!!






This morning I awoke to realize I have now gone EIGHT WHOLE DAYS without a breath of tobacco smoke -- and it's been FAR EASIER than I had ever expected -- because I use principles of Science of Mind to heal myself -- like self-hypnosis. My feet and lower legs are pinker and getting back some of the feeling I lost to the nicotine tightening of blood vessels.

My Pacemaker incision is healing cleanly and well, but is tender and I still have to restrict movement of my left arm. A rep from Medtronics called me yesterday, and they are mailing me a "transmission unit" that will sit near my bed and every several days in the middle of the night communicate with the company's computers and FINE TUNE my devise to work better for me.

And TODAY, I set out for the Azalea Festival, not having paid attention to the time of any of it -- but knowing the Parade was this morning. I parked near where so many TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS of this town live -- in Gold Walker's South 4th Street properties: Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. (LSD supplier to Jerry Garcia, Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's lover, Theodore Druch who was in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group and is NOW a huge CIA/Episcopal Church Trafficker of Hard Drugs); Denise Renee Wood (The Perfect Painter), former convicted International Drug Mule now working with the Saffo Family Drug Mafia; Steven and Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose -- who ADMITTED to Hard Drug Trafficking with Democrat Governor Roy Cooper, but as they said, "At least Cooper is not an ABJECT RACIST like ALL REPUBLICANS" -- and that is CORRECT!!!


Now, this business of Briana Venskus is a VERY BIG DEAL!!! I had no idea until yesterday that she is bisexual, but LOOK how PROUD THE NAVY IS for CROWNING HER!!!:



Director, Navy Staff Crowns Azalea Festival Queen


Director, Navy Staff Visits N.C. Azalea Festival
Photo By Petty Officer 3rd Class Sara Eshleman | 190403-N-EV253-0304 WILMINGTON, N.C. (April 3, 2019) Director, Navy Staff, Steffanie... read more
WILMINGTON, N.C. – Director, Navy Staff, Steffanie Easter helped kick off the 2019 North Carolina Azalea Festival with the coronation of the queen April 3.

Easter, currently visiting North Carolina to celebrate Navy Week, crowned Wilmington native Briana Venskus, signifying the beginning of the 72nd Azalea Festival.

“It’s so clear that this is a big deal for the city of Wilmington,” said Easter. “And so, to integrate that with the Navy and Navy Week, it basically says that the Navy is a big deal for Wilmington.”

She added that everyone she has met with has been very welcoming to her and to the Navy.

https://www.dvidshub.net/news/316909/director-navy-staff-crowns-azalea-festival-queen




Gov. Roy Cooper assists Queen Briana Venskus at the Ribbon Cutting yesterday at the Cape Fear Garden Club.


So, walking north on 4th Street, I cut through First Presbyterian's property on Cottage Lane, which bisects their parking lot -- planning to check if my first cousin Nell (Herring) Smith has joined her husband Air Force Col. Fred Smith in the Columbarium (I used to sleep on cardboard in front of Fred's ashes, sometimes, when I was homeless in 2011).

BUT, I saw Queen Briana's float STOPPED on Third Street right in front of me, so headed there, and got Briana's attention, introduced myself as the TALLEST, and GAYEST CRIMINAL KENAN FAMILY MEMBER EVER -- but that I work with Colin Powell, Russel Honore', and other Patriots to DIVORCE Hard-Drug Trafficking from the Christian Churches, and virtually EVERY North Carolina Politician of BOTH Parties.


Briana LOVED THAT!!!


I will soon find out how to contact her personally (after the Festival Events are over).

And then I had some GOOD LAUGHS when the stretch limo behind Queen Azalea's float rolled down its window and ALL INSIDE seemed to have read my YESTERDAY'S POSTING -- HA!!!
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment