Tuesday, April 30, 2019

FIRST Thing I Saw on Facebook This Morning -- DESPITE Being Kicked Off for Criticizing the God-Hating Christians, Yesterday -- LOL!!!






The SECOND thing I saw on Facebook this morning:





FIRST emailed to me scam-of-the-day -- similar to others I get to my aol.com address:




NB: It is ONLY good validation until TOMORROW -- HA!!!




How Russia Uses Facebook To Lure Americans To Political Rallies

A women’s rights group attended a volatile protest in NYC. A year later, they found out the Kremlin-backed Internet Research Agency was behind it all.

By Andy Campbell




And MY biggest problem is that I am SPREAD TOO THIN among too many causes. TOP TWO results of image-googling that sentence:






JUST NOW I got an email from Denison University (somehow they found me to send me mass-emailings again) -- perhaps because this one had several subjects, but ONE was a salute to LGBTQ activities at Denison (which I was a pioneer of, but am nowhere credited):





And a piece in memory of Sen. Richard Lugar:






But I've heard NOTHING concerning any interest in partnering with Denison to publish my materials in books, develop a stand-up comedy act, or otherwise PROFIT from my BIZARRE LIFE EXPERIENCES!!!


I'm sort of leaning toward profiting a school or other org in North Carolina, anyway, but am still open to Denison if they recognize the opportunity.




I NEVER expected New Hanover County Sheriff's Department Lt. Jerry J. Brewer to be as STUPID as my Yankee prejudices claim White-Assed, Christian Southerners are -- but he IS!!!



But NOT quite this bad -- LOL!!!


And so is Sheriff Ed McMahon in their NAZI/Hard-Drug-Trafficking brand of JESUS WORSHIP 





Let me run, prepare to write Randall Kenan, put on a stuffed chicken to roast, and ponder the following question:






.

No comments:

Post a Comment