Saturday, November 28, 2020

My Letter to Bashar Alubaidi, Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh, and Others of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University -- before Sending It to TOP LAW ENFORCEMENT of North Carolina and the USA!!!

 





Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh at the Kenan Institute for Ethics


>>> I SENT THIS FIRST THIS WAY, AND ONLY BASHAR ALUBAIDI'S COPY CAME BACK AS "ADDRESS UNKNOWN" -- WHILE I GOT RECEIVED RECEIPTS FROM STACEY ABRAMS'S, ARIANNA HUFFMAN'S -- ERRR, HUFFINGTON'S, AND JIMMY SONI'S ORGS:


For Bashar and Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh -- especially -- and all others I met or have not met at Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke -- the last two, please pass to Mr. Soni and Ms. Huffington:


To bashar.alubaidi@duke.edu bashar.alubaidi@duke.edu, christian.ferney@duke.edu christian.ferney@duke.edu, info@staceyabrams.com info@staceyabrams.com, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, canderson002@ec.rr.com canderson002@ec.rr.com, editorial@aeon.co editorial@aeon.co, press@thriveglobal.com press@thriveglobal.com


Cc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Bashar, 


It's been a few years since I've tried to contact you, and I'm including the Ahmadiehs, whom I spent so much time with when I was able to make a KIE meeting in 2015. The four of us continued speaking in the parking lot for another 45 minutes after the reception shut down!!! I hope you will pass this to them as I've never found an email address for them. I also remember Christian Ferney, and spoke with others who really had NO IDEA where the Kenans got the money that fuels your org!!!




I was first super-pleased when I learned that Jimmy Soni sat on your Board -- Jimmy as Managing Editor of Huffington Post, made it into the powerhouse it is today -- but then ran into a lot of trouble over his relationships with women. Then Stacey Abrams sat on your Board for years, and my small donations to your org (in 2015), and to Stacey's campaign in 2018, are the only donations I've made to Charities or Politicians since I've remained so BROKE all of these years.




I'm also including Thomas S. Kenan III -- who never made a donation to anyone other than Republicans or the American Petroleum Institute and other Republican PACS and ORGS all of the years I tracked his Political Donations -- except for to his neighbor, John Edwards -- to his Presidential Campaign, of $1,000.00 -- but I have been BADGERING Tom Kenan since before I was forced to Political Exile in 2010 with help of Colin Powell's people -- because I know TOO MUCH about the Kenan Family running Hard Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton Families, and blackmailed Barack Obama.




However, recently, Tom Kenan gave a LARGE DONATION to the NC Justice Center, and while I have no idea if my pressure on Tom prompted that -- I DID date Tom's then most recent long-time boyfriend Curtis "Robby" Anderson in 1985, while he lived in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments (and I commuted from Atlanta), while the movie Blue Velvet was being filmed there. I've included them both in this email as I prefer not to talk behind anyone's back.


Curtis "Robbie" Anderson in 2017




It is only in the last year that I learned of all the Christian Hatreds of the wealthy Kenans -- they hiding behind the Episcopal Church that murdered my boss Tennessee Williams and then stole his estate from Harvard University -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn they would do at a party on January 11, 1982 that we attended. Tom's father, Frank Hawkins Kenan, and his uncle, James Graham Kenan -- who helped me in sending me to his wife's nephew, a Roman Catholic, best-selling author, race-car driver, and stunt pilot -- as well as lawyer -- Gregg Loomis -- who told me to my face in 1990, that the wealthy Episcopal Kenans "hate only JEWS more than they hate 'Niggers'".

My point had been meant to be that Frank and Uncle Jimmy Kenan had had a HAND in Tennessee Williams's murder.



Gregg Loomis in 2015


As you likely know, Frank and Uncle Jimmy Kenan were Ku Klux Klan members until they died -- and BOTH had a hand in murdering Tennessee Williams with the Episcopal Church, CIA, FBI, and Republican Party. I documented how the wealthy Kenans had given the Episcopal Church, especially Sewanee, $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years in support of the Confederate Episcopal Mace kept there, and only in 2018 did the Episcopal Church FINALLY remove the Confederate Seal Window from All Saints Chapel:




Sadly, Tom's nephew, Frank Hawkins Kenan II, was intimately connected to Jeffrey Epstein through his closest associate Story Cowles, and after I blogged about THAT, Federal and New York State Investigators contacted me to ask what I knew about that. Well, Jimmy Soni was never THAT BAD, so I have just found and added INDIRECT email for both Jimmy and Arianna Huffington -- and they will get copies of this email as well. Some close family and a high school friend are being copied, because none of them know that much about Kenan Family History, either.


Frank Hawkins Kenan II with Story Cowles


But what REALLY propelled me to HIGH-STAKES POLITICS is a combination of things. My own parents who set up the Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA Christian Drug Mafias with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and by order of Pope John Paul II, continued as America's top Catholic NAZIS until Dad died on Easter morning 2014, and Mom -- now nearly 98 and believing Jesus Christ will keep Trump in power despite election results -- retired from that a few years ago and Steve Bannon took Mom's position.


Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and I -- one month ago.


Also, during the hearings for Amy Coney Barrett, after I began to send the Democrat US Senators info on that, Senator Richard Blumenthal asked me to keep sending him and other Dems what I knew about that. Before that, I worked with Massachusetts Sen. Ed Markey, sending him and Massachusetts Press what I knew about the NAZI CORRUPTION of Fox News's FAVORITE Democrat, Congressman Joe Kennedy III, whose top Aide I'd previously had extensive communications with. Joe Kennedy is/was TOTALLY in my Kenan Family's pocket, getting more money from Bank of America than any other source, and then from Exxon-Mobil, and Mitt Romney's Bain Capital.


We sure sunk HIS ASS in the Primary!!!


Also, it was my correspondent Rachell Maddow of MSNBC who dug up the fact that as soon as Donald Trump was elected in 2016, life-long Kenan Family employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract with Vladimir Putin for Exxon-Mobil financed by Kenans' Bank of America to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves. THAT is why Trump nominated Tillerson to Sect. of State BEFORE they had even MET!!!


William Rand Kenan, Jr.


Further research shows that William Rand Kenan, Jr. (for whom Kenan Stadium at UNC has been re-dedicated -- instead of his parents who were instrumental in the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat), controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey through the middle of the Twentieth Century, had used secret, off-shore corporations to finance Hitler's campaign to become Germany's Chancellor, and then built in Germany the Oil Refineries that produced the majority of fuels and petro-chemicals to fuel the THIRD REICH's ARMIES.

This includes the Pervitin, aka Methamphetamine or Adderall, used to drive NAZI ARMIES so hard -- and so if you don't like what Meth and Adderall have done to American Society -- you can blame my Kenan relatives and Donald Trump, whose Aides have claimed he "hoovers up" Adderall every day!!!



I will be sending this out to my Lists of Political Contacts after sending this to you, first. They include NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- who recently sent me a Letter asking me to keep sending him the info on Kenan Family Crimes -- as well as to Gov. Roy Cooper, the US State Department, NSA, CIA, and FBI.

As an interesting note, Tom's step-mother, Betty (Price) Kenan, who is said only donates to Democrats and I believe was on your Board many years ago, is closely related to my best friend Stanley Winborne III (originally from Wilmington, NC), in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, whose SON (they don't get along at all), Stan Winborne IV, was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and oversaw shipping the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes -- much of it to Maxwell AFB, where my boss 1990-2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury, owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville GA, distributes it still from Maine to Florida, but especially to Christian Clergy and Churches and Politicians of BOTH Parties -- especially here in Wilmington and Atlanta. You can read about that here:


Patrick Stansbury -- aka Patrick Christian -- is ALSO a Christian Minister, online!!!




I might as well add the info on how Tennessee Williams's close friend, Russian National Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), commandeered Morgan Grenfell Bank that became the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- the ONLY continuing creditor of the Trump and Kushner Families -- as well as Conduit of Cash from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs:


Tennessee Williams LOVED getting Maria St. Just DRUNK!!!




And this explains WHY I have had so much TROUBLE from Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel:




Well, this should be enough for Ethics Scholars to ponder -- as we find our way forward under President Joe Biden!!! I am publishing this Letter -- and will add graphics to it -- on my Political Blog that has now exceeded 1.9 Registered Hits:






Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX






.

No comments:

Post a Comment