Saturday, November 21, 2020

Father Frank Pavone/Priests for Life Put Me on His Email List Two Months Ago -- and I FINALLY Respond to Father Frankie!!!

 


Father Frank Pavone broadcast the ceremony in which he placed an aborted fetus on an altar live on Facebook as an endorsement of Donald Trump.




Father Frank Pavone, Priests for Life

https://www.priestsforlife.org/

FrFrankPavone@priestsforlife.org, 


Pope Francis

info@salastampa.va


Father Robert J. Kus

rjkus@aol.com


Father Phil Hurley, S.J.

pastorsoffice@saintraphael.org, 


The Very Reverend Ryszard Kolodziej

c/o howec@thestmaryparish.org


Chip Jones

Knights of Columbus, aka "American Honor Guards of North Carolina"

americanhonorguards@gmail.com


Carl A. Anderson, Supreme Knight of the Knights of Columbus

https://www.kofc.org/en/contact/index.html


November 21, 2020


Dear Fr. Pavone,


My name is Scott David Kenan and someone in your org must have been monitoring my Political Blog and deciding I would benefit from your emails, added me to your email lists -- I get them directly from you, as well as from your org. That's fine, because I, TOO, add people who have not asked to be on it to my email list for my blog -- and for the same reason, and you will be on my list from now on as well.

Let me explain why I'm copying this to the above people as well.

I have sent Pope Francis two Letters, and often include him otherwise:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html


Father Robert J. Kus was Pastor of St. Mary's here in Wilmington, North Carolina in 2015 - 2018, when I lived next-door to the church school, but my Political Blog chased him to HONDURAS to hide from the LAW. Father Bob had helped my parents set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington by Order of Pope John Paul II, when my parents lived here 1980 - 1999, and had also run Whore Houses here for 30 years as well.

When I spoke with Fr. Bob for about half an hour in 2011 -- hoping to find some connection to the Church I'd loved as a child (I wanted to be a Jesuit Priest, but by high school got over Catholicism, and by college got over Christianity -- although I love what Jesus taught), he didn't know HALF of what I knew about Catholic Theology.

And in 2011, while I was homeless living under a bridge, I was selling my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams on Amazon, and TITHING from the royalties and more -- I was THAT GOOD at panhandling without a sign -- to my dear friend Sister Mary Isaac Koenig, whose Tileston Charities -- now renamed "Sister Isaac Center" since she retired about three years ago -- were also at St. Mary's.


Sister Isaac received a SPECIAL AWARD for her work from Pope Benedict!!!




Sister Isaac, as she was called, ADVISED ME on how to help some of the several homeless and drug-addicted men I had taken into my apartment in 2016, dried out, and got to REHAB facilities, as well as visiting one Heroin Addict who was incarcerated here for half a year -- and the importance of visiting him in jail regularly.

When he got out, I got him on a bus to his mother's house in Kansas and he was doing well there, but soon heard no more from him. Just three days ago, I noticed he was BACK IN TOWN and in far worse shape for his addiction. You can't help them all.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/after-meeting-sister-mary-isaac-koenig.html


My mother's current confessor, Fr. Phil Hurley, at St. Raphael's in Raleigh, NC, I have written to before concerning Mom -- he's a JESUIT, like I had wanted to be, and just CUTE AS A BUTTON, but I never made a pass at him. He never answered me.



Father Hurley


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-letter-just-emailed-to-my-mothers.html


Ryszard Kolodziej, is Pastor today at St. Mary's, Wilmington.


Chip Jones is a local Head of Knights of Columbus, who partnered with New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon -- one of the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS in our county, who MOSTLY works with the Mainline Protestant and Evangelical Protestant Churches (both Black and White), here in distributing Hard Drugs with the Christian CIA and both the local Democratic and Republican Parties. 

Very cleverly, Mr. Jones RENAMED his Knights of Columbus "American Honor Guards of North Carolina", and about August 1, 2020, led them while wearing lots of JESUS GEAR, TRUMP-WEAR, and symbols of the NAZI PARTY and KU KLUX KLAN, yelled at black folks, calling then "Niggers", and promising to KILL THEM SOON in the Name of Jesus Christ, and the -- let's face it -- the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!



Chip Jones on right with Sheriff Ed McMahon -- who has MORE CREDENTIALS as a Christian Minister than MOST Evangelical Ministers in Wilmington!!!




I was so OUTRAGED, I immediately wrote to the Arch-Bishop of North Carolina, Luis Rafael Zarama -- and then Pope Francis, himself, DEMANDING they call off their CATHOLIC NAZI DOGS!!!


I'm including the Supreme Knight of the Knights of Columbus in New York -- in case he was not aware of all of this happening within his organization.


Anyway, at first, I'd thought you were accepted by MAINSTREAM Catholics, but see you have been REPRIMANDED MANY TIMES by the Church, and SHOULD BE de-frocked -- and IMPRISONED for spreading FAKE NEWS on Facebook, your website, and in the emails that I have received from you and your org!!!


https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/priests-for-life-fr-frank-pavone-resigns-from-trump-campaign-roles-35946


https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/amarillo-diocese-disavows-fr-frank-pavone-statements-requests-prayer-30228


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Pavone


The email you sent me last night:


Dear Friends, 


President Trump can definitely win this election. In fact, tens of millions of citizens, myself included, believe that if all the legal votes are counted and the illegal ones eliminated, he wins by a lot!


This race is not over, and the President and his team are not backing down one inch!

Neither should we!


And I want to show you three simple things you can do in this fight!


President Trump is not simply trying to win four more years in the White House. He is not simply fighting for himself – he is fighting for you and me!


That’s the way it’s been all through his campaign. It’s not my campaign or my victory, he often says. It’s ours. And he’s right. It’s ours because it’s a victory for the right to life, the right to religious freedom, better judges, more jobs, better income, lower prices, fewer regulations, safer communities, stronger borders, better treatment of vets, fairer trade deals, and much more!


And friends, don’t doubt for one moment that he can win a second term.


The media have their narrative, but it simply does not take into account the incredibly strong legal case that the President and his team have in various states. The evidence is clear that hundreds of thousands of ballots were cast in an invalid way. If they are eliminated, the President wins.


So this is a choice not simply between "Trump and Biden". This is a choice between whether we will preserve law and order in our election system, or whether “anything goes.”


And ultimately, it’s a choice of whether or not we preserve America itself.


The same motives that impelled us to fight during the recent campaign impel us to keep fighting now!


Click here to find out three steps you can take to help the President, and all of us, win this victory!


Please act today, and please pass along this email to as many others you know who may be interested.


Thank you for being part of the Priests for Life Family!


Sincerely,

Fr. Frank Pavone

Fr. Frank Pavone
National Director, Priests for Life


Well, it is TIME to stick your non-sense right back up your Roman Catholic ASS where it must have come from, no???




You see, my mother took over as America's TOP CATHOLIC NAZI from Old Joe and Rose Kennedy, when JFK's generation flipped to support LIBERTY, ran Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati when they got Dr. Josef Mengele's Research on Jews in Concentration Camps and worked with his NAZI MIND CONTROL for the CIA and Catholic Church -- it later called Project MK-ULTRA:






And in 1968, we moved to Columbus, Ohio to live across Larwell Drive from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth -- this while we still had Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings -- and they planned the NAZI TAKE-OVER by the Roman Catholic Church of the USA.

My parents' other top allies -- mostly Catholics -- have been Sen. Jesse Helms, John Ehrlichman (Nixon's convicted Aide, whom I knew well in Atlanta in the early 1990s), Newt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity -- the last two are closet-case HOMOS, just like Barack Obama!!!

My mother's Meyer Family of Brookville, Indiana, originally, was KNOWN for their NAZI SYMPATHIES, and Mom's two brothers were NOT ALLOWED to fight in Europe by FDR!!!


More, on my Meyer side family:






>>> THE EPISCOPAL WEALTHY SIDE OF MY KENAN FAMILY PUT TRUMP INTO POWER TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY -- KENANS CONTROLLING EXXON-MOBIL, BANK OF AMERICA, KENAN ADVANTAGE GROUP, THE KU KLUX KLAN -- and running worldwide Hard Drugs with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton Families -- and Blackmailed Barack Obama -- and the Christian Churches.


Kenan lifetime employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract with Vladimir Putin AS SOON AS TRUMP WAS ELECTED -- for Kenans' Exxon and Bank of America to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves, the contract worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to the Kenan Family!!!


And THAT is why Trump nominated Tillerson to Secretary of State -- BEFORE HE EVER MET HIM!!!



William Rand Kenan, Jr., controlling Standard Oil of New Jersey stock through the middle of the Twentieth Century, financed Hitler's Political Campaign to be Chancellor, then built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced MOST of the fuels and petrochemicals used to fuel HITLER'S WAR MACHINE.


He FAR ECLIPSED Joe & Rose Kennedy, Henry Ford, and Prescott Bush COMBINED -- the OTHER largest supporters of Adolph Hitler that FDR had to deal with:




And this was REVEALED my MSNBC's Rachel Maddow -- a DEVOUT (if Lesbionic), ROMAN CATHOLIC!!!


And THIS is about ME -- make of it what you will:

No comments:

Post a Comment