Sunday, November 8, 2020

A Letter of SURPRISING Significance to John Bolinger, Now of FLORIDA!!!

 


John Bolinger and his dog Cody in 2010.


>>> To my MOST IMPORTANT CONTACTS -- most of whom are BLOCKED by the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or whomever -- when I send to my List of 150 Political Contacts:


To countychair@newhanovergop.org countychair@newhanovergop.org, wknecht@wendell.com wknecht@wendell.com, vicechair1@newhanovergop.org vicechair1@newhanovergop.org, vicechair2@newhanovergop.org vicechair2@newhanovergop.org, tgoolsby@bog.northcarolina.edu tgoolsby@bog.northcarolina.edu, eredenbaugh1@gmail.com eredenbaugh1@gmail.com, rapoole2000@yahoo.com rapoole2000@yahoo.com, acsgdl@state.gov acsgdl@state.gov, nuevolaredo-acs@state.gov nuevolaredo-acs@state.gov, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, info@roycooper.com info@roycooper.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, rzapple@nhcgov.com rzapple@nhcgov.com, harper.peterson@ncleg.net harper.peterson@ncleg.net, deb.butler@ncleg.net deb.butler@ncleg.net, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov, officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, office@wilmingtondowntown.com office@wilmingtondowntown.com, bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, bill@cameronco.com bill@cameronco.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com, electlesliecohen@gmail.com electlesliecohen@gmail.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, newsroom@wect.com newsroom@wect.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, reservations@hotel-mercurio.com reservations@hotel-mercurio.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-letter-of-surprising-significance-to.html


I sent this via "comments" to John's blog, https://indianaohindiana.com/, and while it APPEARED to go through, it did not post or warn me that John must first APPROVE IT (like I must approve all comments to this blog before they show). I will next simply send him a link to THIS posting, which certainly will go through -- the full thing might have exceeded his word-limit but not told me that.

And the SECOND TIME, I got confirmation that it DID go through to John!!!


November 8, 2020


Dear John,


FIRST, I apologize for the confusion in my mind that no doubt was what caused us to lose contact – I think about 2012. About two years ago – after having been cleared of having Bipolar Illness in early 2009, it was determined I have Complex PTSD – caused by abuse by my family and others. My meditation techniques learned in Science of Mind as well as a little marijuana late at night and as recommended by my doctors, has really calmed me down and I’ve made HUGE progress in figuring out my situation.

Last night, I found your blog that I had not even thought to search for, when my blog posting featured Jim Richardson even more than it did you. And it includes your Amazon Customer Review of Walking on Glass. One thing I forgot to mention, is that Jim Richardson gave me $1,000.00 in 2010 -- no strings attached – out of compassion for me. I assume it was his money, but it might have been half yours.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/11/uninstalling-donald-trump-next-lets-try.html 


I see that Word Press has some kind of spam filter, and might not let this go through since so many of my life’s experiences are unbelievable – although true. My two working email addresses are scottdkenan@aol.com and scott@scottdavidkenan.com .

My original blog, https://scottkenan.blogspot.com was begun in 2008 to promote my memoir, and the first of 2014 I began a mirror blog, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com with better, wider graphics – because a group of people stole copyright to my memoir, my blog and any emails or letters I write until I die on one of their member’s admitted Hard Drug Trafficking for Well’s Fargo Bank, Chicago. 

Without legally serving me and In Absentia in Cook County Courts, they sued me falsely for Libel and won. BUT Google/Blogger refused to give them my blog, and Amazon stopped sales for half a year, demanding more evidence of the Court Order. They never got it, so out of caution stopped selling my memoir, but sent ME all of the royalties.

I now have 5,804 blog postings, 1.9 million registered hits, and since I emailed my postings to an average of 250 over all of those years, that’s another 1.5 million hits – but who knows how many of those got read. But I have EXCELLED at finding and sending Letters to TOP POLITICAL PEOPLE, and when just over a week ago, NC’s Atty. Gen. Josh Stein sent me a Letter asking me to KEEP SENDING INFO to him on my Kenan Family’s corruption – when I published THAT on Facebook, FB permanently BANNED my blog as “SPAM”. 

Previously, they kicked me off for 30 days 26 times since 2015 – mostly for criticizing thin-skinned Christians, but also for linking to my memoir, which they said was FAKE NEWS and I never worked for Tennessee Williams – and for posting communications between me and Imran Anwar, Father of the Internet in Pakistan, who first told me in 2010, that everyone on CNN and Fox News where he then had been a talking head, KNEW WHEN IT HAPPENED that Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld had planned 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/imran-anwar-has-been-proven-correct.html


I even met George W. Bush’s top Drug-Money Launderer, Martin Lamb, in a sushi restaurant in Colima, Colima, Mexico, in 2012 -- and when he heard I was related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (I dated Tom’s ex-boyfriend in Wilmington's Kenan-built Carolina Apartments while living in Atlanta in 1985 – while Blue Velvet was being filmed there), he ASSUMED I had tons of Drug Money to launder, and he SPILLED THE BEANS!!!

Surprisingly, it has been Republicans who’ve stuck their necks out to help me: Colin Powell’s former Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman, my best friend in Atlanta in early 2010, who got me to Mexico for my first period of Political Exile. Sen. John McCain wrote me an individual Letter of Encouragement. Mitt and Ann Romney called off Mitt’s second cousin, the out gay Douglas Romney’s (then recently deceased), his husband, William (Wilhelm) Romney, who first wanted to date me, then began to seriously harass me.

Best was having two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ (political Independent and devout Catholic), at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival (where I also finally met my writing co-conspirator John Lahr -- and John Waters). Russel had lived for years in Atlanta and knew all about the wealthy Kenans running Hard Drugs there with the Christian Churches, but is mostly fighting Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil now in Louisiana. We have remained allies.

I got a LOT of information while held hostage five times in Puerto Vallarta area by CIA/US State Department under Hillary Clinton Drug Mafia – also associated with Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, run by Rex Tillerson, FIVE TIMES, and managed to escape each time. I had sex with many of my male captors, some consensual, some while the tip of a switchblade was held to my ankle, many of them top International Drug Traffickers. But I never picked up a single STD or other disease – thank God!!!

Anyway, my Grandfather was a minor participant in the Wilmington 1898 Coup d’Etat, the only successful Coup d’Etat in US History, but my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr., as an Elder at First Presbyterian here, mowed down blacks indiscriminately with a primitive “Gatling Gun” from the back of a horse-drawn wagon. Previously, he had been the ONLY Confederate credited with taking a clear shot at President Lincoln within DC – missed but killed his Aide.

As you might know, UNC Chapel Hill recently re-dedicated Kenan Stadium to WRK, JUNIOR, who paid for it to honor his White Supremacist father. But with Rachel Maddow’s help (she’s one of my many correspondents in National News), I learned that Rex Tillerson signed a contract with Vladimir Putin worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to the wealthy Kenans (who put Trump into power), as soon as Trump won in 2016. Kenans controlling not just Exxon, but Bank of America, to finance it and also Kenan Advantage Group to benefit. The idea being that it can’t be activated until Trump gets rid of Obama’s Sanctions against Russia, which still has not happened. This is why Trump nominated Tillerson to Sect. of State BEFORE they had even met!!!

Then, I learned that the JUNIOR had controlled Standard Oil of New Jersey (Esso, later Exxon), stock and not only used “shell corporations” to provide 39% of the funds used to elect Adolph Hitler Chancellor, but then bought the land and build the Oil Refineries in Germany that provided the MAJORITY of the Petrochemicals and Fuels used to run Hitler’s WAR MACHINE!!!

Kenans were FAR MORE TRAITOROUS than the also big allies of Hitler, Old Joe Kennedy and his wife Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy, Henry Ford, and Prescott Bush.

And, my best friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Stanley Winborne III, is from the family that controlled Atlantic Coast Line railroad, HQ’ed most of its life here in Wilmington. His son, Stan IV, was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan – and in charge of shipping the Heroin to the USA on Air Force planes. Stanley and Stan do NOT GET ALONG!!! Then, I was debriefed by US Special Forces on July 4, 2015, and he confirmed that the person in that position did that.

Much was flown to Maxwell AFB where my employer 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Snellville, GA, distributed it -- and still does – from Maine to Florida, making deals with Politicians of both Parties and Christian Ministers and Churches. ESPECIALLY here in Wilmington and in Atlanta. My parents helped set that up, and when I wouldn’t stop blogging about that, my parents tried every trick in the book to have me killed, jailed, or permanently nut-house-committed, but FAILED – except that ALL of my wealth and copyrights were stolen from me, so I’m barely above homeless, but have my FULL SENSE OF HUMOR and my HAPPINESS!!!

Today, I’m at détente with my mother, now nearly 98 and living in Raleigh alone with my sister Jane nearby. Mom still drives and if it weren’t for COVID, would be playing Bridge and going to Mass. She told me that God will make certain that Trump is re-elected, and she’s having a lot of SPIRITUAL TROUBLE right now – HA!!!

My brother, Mike, in the Philly area, and I are totally cool with each other, my sister Jane is also a far left Progressive, but Julie remains a Catholic and Republican like Mom – over guilt of having had an abortion in her early twenties. Dad died at dawn on Easter Morning 2014, three days before he would have turned 96.

Here is a posting that explains much of the connection between CIA Drug Trafficking, my parents, former employer, and top Law Enforcement here in Wilmington, NC:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


And the REAL REASON I decided to try to get back in touch with you, is that I was SO THRILLED to see you are still writing – and in a far more civilized way than I. I blog like a dress-free CRAZED/FIERCE DRAG-QUEEN – LOL!!!

I also wanted to explain to you why I was so nuts – and hope you can accept my apology. You were such a help in editing many – or was it ALL of them – of my chapters. Now that Trump is on his way out, I no longer have to fight exposing how my family put him into power – although I will continue with A.G. Josh Stein and Gov. Roy Cooper and others to expose how Kenans with Bushes, Cheneys, and Clintons control worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking with Christian Churches, CIA, and Exxon-Mobil.

I have so much material to begin writing about the backstory of US History and the involvement of my Kenan Family and Tennessee Williams -- who is very connected to the Kenans in surprising ways. I hope to find someone who can help me organize it – and keep me from getting too distracted by Politics. I’m convinced I am sitting on a GOLD MINE and my blog is totally searchable and hyperlinked within, so I can easily find what I wrote at the time things were happening.

Those who promised I will NEVER EVER be published ANYWHERE have lost all of their power, and I should be able to find a Publishing House – or I can self-publish but be stuck with the Publicity.

If you have interest in resuming our conversation, you could also call me on my cell phone: (910) 200-XXXX. Most people get a recording that it is not a working number but get through on the second or third try.

I hope to hear from you!!!

Sincerely,

Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment