Friday, November 27, 2020

Now That Americans Are Beginning to RELAX -- after BEATING THE FOURTH NAZI REICH of Donald-the-Christian TRUMP!!!

 


Scott Kenan


I gave out so many of my "Christian University of North Texas" Award mugs to Christian Republicans (I gave it FIVE TIMES to CIA Drug-Trafficking Pam Sander -- Exec. Editor of the Wilmington Star News), that today, I marched down to 
Old Books on Front Street
, and bought me an AWARD for my efforts this year -- see MY reward, above.
Image may contain: coffee cup and indoor, text that says 'UNT'

Author
Scott Kenan
 that's the best book store in town!
1
  • Love
  • Reply
  • 55m


Scott Kenan
 oh now i see...that's a winner there!...lmao
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 45m


The FUNNY thing, is that I've known Gwenyfar Rohler of Old Books on Front Street since 2011, when I was HOMELESS, living under the 4th Street Viaduct, and she let me give a reading in her store of a chapter of Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams, and I chose the one I'd sent to all the agents (eventually getting one), of this the shortest chapter -- because at first, they only wanted a few pages:





What is WIERD is that since I moved to Wilmington in 2011, I have bought books NOWHERE ELSE, but I think I've bought only FIVE -- because all my wealth was stolen from me by my parents and others to SHUT ME UP about their Hard-Drug Trafficking with Christian Churches and BOTH Political Parties.



DID buy the original version of Philip Gerard's Cape Fear Rising from Gwenyfar in 2011, and then MET Philip Gerard at the Hannah Block Community Center where he gave a reading when the 25th Anniversary Edition came out -- with a new forward by Randall Kenan -- not my relative, but my ALLY exposing CRIMES of the Episcopal Church and Sewanee/University of the South (Randall taught at the Sewanee Writers Conference for about 15 years), that murdered Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard.


Today. Gwenyfar and I LAMENTED Randall Kenan's passing a few months ago -- neither of us had had any idea he was actually in very poor health for some years. Here is Randall's last book:



Ben Steelman, now retired from the Wilmington Star News -- and going by "Peace B Steelman" -- wrote the BEST PIECE on Randall Kenan, and I've read MANY of them:




Also on Gwenyfar's sales counter today, was a stack of Barack Obama's A Promised Land -- labeled "Staff Pick of the Week" (or maybe it was of "the Day").


So, I said to Gwenyfar, "Boy, that book sure got panned in the Press for being incomplete and very self-serving!!!"

And I guess Gwenyfar thinks only REPUBLICANS have conspired to destroy Democracy -- some of my fellow Democrats are still foolish enough to think that.

565
937 Comments
80 Shares
All THREE of them are "Christians" and the belief that Jesus is the "Son of God" is the ORIGINAL FAKE NEWS!!! That is why ALL Christians are evil!!! 

Also, unlike other religions, in Christianity you can commit any Sin or Crime and lick Jesus's butt with prayers, and you go STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN -- so WHY NOT commit any crime you think you can get away with???




It's not just WILMINGTON that is a VICTIM of CHRISTIAN LIES!!!



"Both Mary Todd and Abe had attachment issues, I would say, so if she did anything to sort of reject him, it put him in a tailspin."

Can our understanding of history be rich enough to make space for the Lincolns as a volatile couple, for Mary Todd as a complex woman?

Don't miss this fascinating interview with Elizabeth Mitchell about her new book Lincoln's Lie.

Abraham Lincoln was known to have had sex with a live-in lover, Joshua Speed, and our GIANT 6' 4" President OFTEN dressed in drag in public when Mary Todd Lincoln was FREQUENTLY out of town -- as can be seen in many Press reports from that time.


He was JUST LIKE Barack Obama, no???






Well, on Facebook all the Christian Churches and the businesses that serve them have gone into FIRE SALE MODE -- since EVERYONE is now FLEEING CHRISTIANITY:


$1 SIGNUP SALE
(regularly $150 to signup)

If you haven't checked out SermonAudio in a while, we'd encourage you to take a second look. Unlimited audio + video uploads. Unlimited live webcasting + archiving. Built-in standalone church site + mobile app. One flat cost of $49.95/mo. We're not just another "web host." We have a deep passion for the Kingdom and we take the stewardship of broadcasting sermons very seriously. We are here to help you. Let's work together.

And by the way, do consider joining our DAILY UNITED PRAYER via Zoom from 12-1pm EST every Mon-Fri. We're not just in the business of broadcasting sermons, we believe in the necessity of corporate prayer. Preaching without prayer is like a body without breath. It's dead. We need both.

2020 RESOLUTION FOR UNITED PRAYER

21













.

No comments:

Post a Comment