Monday, November 16, 2020

Joe Biden Marches to the NAZI DRUMBEAT of His Roman Catholic Church and My Mother -- America's Recently Retired TOP NAZI (although Mom's too stupid to notice that). I HOPE to Head Some of That OFF!!! / Catch-Up on the Daughter of One of Tennessee Williams's Murderers, Mary Wyatt-Cockrill:





Yes, I am aware that Mint Press News is said to be one of Vladimir Putin's TOP PROPAGANDA OUTLETS -- so of course it is ALLOWED on Facebook, the Christian CIA/Vladimir Putin/Kenan Family's TOP DOMESTIC Propaganda Outlet.

That said, not all of their "News" is fake -- and I must admit I have NOT READ this article -- but will before I write the Biden Transition Team tomorrow when my mind is clear.

42m 
Shared with Public
Public
WOW!!! I'm thrilled to see that so many take this article seriously. I chanced on it while preparing to contact Biden's Transition Team to see if I can head some of this off before Biden's Cabinet/Advisors congeals. My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 97 and still firm of mind, raised us with Catholic Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings, and many top Republicans were their friends as Mom plotted the NAZI takeover of the USA.

Mom still believes that God will make certain Trump serves a second term.


While I DO vote almost exclusively for Dems -- including Biden -- it was an exec of Wells Fargo who first told me he'd seen Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his Man's Country private gay bathhouse -- and in fact it was Emanuel who gave Putin the Bathhouse Sex Tape of Obama. In 2013, I met some friends of Rahm Emanuel who also had seen him and Barack in those baths -- and told me that Rahm and Barack consider me to be the most FEARLESS person who knows their crimes and won't shut up.

General Colin L. Powell's people had to get me to two periods of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta Mexico PV, where I was held hostage five times by CIA Drug Mafia supported by Sect. of State Clinton, the US Dept. of State, and of course Exxon-Mobil which is controlled by the wealthy Episcopal branch of my Kenan family that also controls Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Episcopal Church, Ku Klux Klan, and signed a contract with Putin to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to my Kenan Family.

Well, the Clintons and Bidens are OWNED by my Kenan Family as much as they own Donald Trump!!!


So wish me luck and since Facebook deemed my blog FAKE NEWS and banned it permanently after I posted NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein's Letter to me of two weeks ago, asking me to KEEP SENDING HIM the evidence of my family's crimes (Kenans are from NC and founded UNC Chapel Hill).

Google "scott kenan the weather continues" to find my blog -- and please wish me LUCK as I write Joe Biden's Transition Team -- a Letter I will publish there within a few hours!!! (Since then, I decided to write and send that after a good night's sleep.)

Donald Trump's BEST CAMPAIGN STOP in fall of 2016:


Today, I ran errands all day and am too exhausted to do this right. One thing I did was to have my annual CT Scan of my chest to check my lungs, heart, major arteries and veins, and all of them are FINE (they sent me the results a mere two hours later) -- except that my ongoing challenges are ongoing -- but maintaining without further deterioration.

And this gave me the opportunity to speak with at least a DOZEN employees of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center about how I'm working with NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein to EXPOSE the crimes of the Democrats and Republicans who planned and or voted to STEAL the Citizen-owned Hospital to profit their corrupted Parties, but mostly, the Republican Party.

They LOVED that I'm CHIEFLY ROASTING CIA AGENT KEVIN MAURER and his Cape Fear Collective -- funded by a grant from Live Oak Bank -- controlled by Bill Cameron and the Cameron Family. Also, EVERY New Hanover County Commissioner except Rob Zapple -- and ESPECIALLY the Christian Ministers who are TOTAL HARD DRUG TRAFFICKERS, including the Pastor of New Beginning Christian Church and Sheriff Ed McMahon's TOP MINISTER PARTNER in Hard Drugs, Robert Campbell who sits on the "Decision Board" and Dem. County Commissioner Rev. Jonathan Barfield.

Also, "Bishop" Tony McGhee, a Republican who went down in flames in this election to the County School Board






tSpmontsoure2dh 
Shared with Public
Public




2et1SusponsorehdSl 
Shared with Public
Public


>>> AND NOW SOME NICE BEDTIME READING:



Schuyler Wyatt's older daughter Mary Wyatt weds Chris Sars Cockrill on HALLOWEEN!!!


The bride and groom are obvious, and that is Skye Wyatt's younger daughter, Hannah Wyatt, the last woman on the right.


I knew Skye Wyatt and his partner in crime, Gary Tucker -- BEFORE I met and began working for Tennessee Williams in fall of 1981, so two chapters on that -- followed by my Epilogue, that tells what happened to them both:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-1-meeting-tennessee.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-2-employment.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/epilogue_22.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/acknowledgments_22.html






.

No comments:

Post a Comment