Saturday, November 14, 2020

Big Trouble for DEMOCRATS -- Comin' 'Round the Bend!!! / MORE on Walter Five's Friends, Linda LeBoutillier, and Bob Jones:

 


It was RAHM EMANUEL who gave Vladimir Putin the GAY BATHHOUSE SEX TAPE of Barack Obama!!!





Now, I had intended to write the Chairs of both the Republicans and the Democrats in North Carolina State Headquarters, but then got more upset about the absolute PROOF of Joe Biden's fealty to Vladimir Putin -- NOT ONLY because he is TOTALLY in my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil pockets like Donald Trump has also been -- but because there is much talk of his appointing Rahm Emanuel as Secretary of Transportation.

ALL students of modern American History know that Rahm Emanuel got his college degree as a Ballet Dancer, never had a class in Economics, Accounting, etc. -- yet because he is partnered with Benjamin Netayahu and El Chapo Guzman in HUGE SALES of Hard Drugs, internationally, he was Bill Clinton's liaison with Big Banks and Wall Street.

Remember: The USA gives Israel far MORE MONEY than any other country. Israel has FREE HEALTHCARE cradle to grave and FREE COLLEGE through advanced degrees to all Israeli Citizens -- yet WE CANNOT HAVE THIS -- except that Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, and every OTHER Democrat running this year said we could!!!


Joe Biden said it would be an INSULT to his DEAD SON to have free healthcare for all -- like EVERY OTHER First World Country has -- and many if not most Second and Third World countries have -- including Mexico!!!




7tSponsoharegdc 
Shared with Public
Public


It actually doesn't MATTER if Emanuel sits on the Cabinet or not -- he is known to be -- informally -- a very TOP ADVISOR to Joe Biden.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


But, I am TRYING to relax this evening as more and more Trump Supporters are waking up dazed and wondering how on EARTH did they ever support him. Well, it looks like the same will happen to the foolish Democrats -- unless Kamala Harris takes over and BOSSES BIDEN'S ASS TO HELL!!!






So, I am sending this to BOTH of my lists, so including to Pope Francis, Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, Gov. Roy Cooper, and so many more -- so they know I haven't forgotten them, but before I write the Heads of the Parties, I MIGHT go to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (and Rahm Emanuel, directly), first.

Also, although the rest of this might seem just about me and my friends, it is CHOCK FULL of true stories about Mitt Romney, Bain Capital, Monica Lewinsky, and a few others, that would be WORTH YOUR READ.

1t0cSSphongsorsed 
Shared with Public
Public

A change of heart or has hyper partisanship run its course as a strategy? (jkl)

“GOP mega-donor Charles Koch said he regrets his decades of partisanship and now wants to focus on bridging the political divide, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.”

"Boy, did we screw up!" he writes in the book. "What a mess!"

“Despite Koch's calls for unity, his political contributions largely favored GOP candidates in the 2020 election cycle, with $2.8 million donated to Republicans and just $221,000 for Democratic candidates, the Journal reported.”
11h 
Shared with Public
Public






"There, there, lie quiet now. You just had a bad dream..."
Image may contain: 7 people, people sitting
You and 71 others
15 Comments
22 Shares
Walter Five
 we overlap so much. I used this image in my blog yesterday, after a top popular Dem FB friend had posted it and it got NO LIKES at all after about two days. This reality, with Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, and Nancy Pelosi being HUGE criminals -- especially in trafficking Hard Drugs with my Kenan Family, the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- and the Christian Churches. This morning, I see that Biden wants to put Rahm Emanuel in as Sect. of Transportation. El Chapo Guzman's two sons who held me hostage for five weeks in 2010 near Puerto Vallarta, told me his top partners in Drug Trafficking were Rahm Emanuel (then Chicago's Mayor), and Benjamin Netanyahu -- and then I met some Chicago tourists who also had seen Obama and Emanuel in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Baths, but said Obama and Emanuel considered me (my knowledge), the most dangerous threat to them politically. And in fact, it was Emanuel's friend Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo, Chicago who with Wilmington D.A. Ben David, and Daliah Saper -- a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer -- stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams. As you probably know, Biden is purging Progressives from his team, and is totally in Kenan/Exxon-Mobil pockets -- loving the fracking that is destroying water tables, etc. -- just like Barack Obama did!!! We will have MORE OF THE SAME with less overt White Supremacy in the name of Jesus Christ. The WORST PART is that the Republicans are FAR WORSE THAN THIS!!!
Image may contain: 2 people, hat, text and outdoor
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 13h
  • Edited

Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.



Britton Ritchie Schuhmann
 Well, YOUR village no longer has an idiot -- I see you fled to Canada and can't even keep your restaurant open. THAT SAID, there are advantages to the Canadian Life:
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'CANADA LEGALIZES MARIJUANA TO HELP COPE WITH LIVING NEXT TO AMERICA'

Bob Jones
: I had a crush on
Linda LeBoutillier
in 7th grade -- and you actually dated her in high school. NOW, she has REFUSED to answer my questions to her -- but does NOT block or un-friend me on FACEBOOK -- LOL!!!
Image may contain: text that says 'Linda LeBoutillier How did the basement dweller get more votes than Obamma? Like Reply 1h Scott Kenan Linda LeBoutillier 1. "Obamma" wasn't on anyone's ballot this year. 2. Everyone know except some God-Hating Christians and every Buddhist like you except you -- voted for Biden. What on earth made you even ASK such a stupid question??? Like Reply 1m Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.'

Comments

  • Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'ANLASK A DUMB QUESTION?' BETTER THAN ANYONE |KNOW!"'
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 8h
  • Scott, Buddhists overwhelmingly voted for Biden, except me.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 5h
    • Linda LeBoutillier
       Thanks for repeating what I just wrote you. You know I blogged about you, your family, Waterloo Gardens, your grandparents, and your and my history going back to 7th grade, Mother Mary Austin, etc. and I had photos of all of that including Mother with Katherine Baugher (and two others whose names I wasn't sure of). Katherine (on the left), was the most homely girl in our class -- and YOU were the PRETTIEST and SMARTEST!!! Remember??? I did send you a link to what I wrote so you could see it.
      Image may contain: 4 people
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 5h
      • Edited
    • I remember you and Linda and I at Pennypacker Pool in the summer, and you two geniuses were quoting Dylan Thomas, and I the dunce had no idea what you were talking about.
      1
      • Haha
      • Reply
      • 3h
    • Bob Jones
       I'd forgotten all about 
      Linda LeBoutillier
      's family belonging there. It was CALLED a Country Club but had three pools, a converted old barn for a clubhouse (I worked in the snack bar), and a driving range and picnic area but no golf course and was CHEAP to join and always FUN. Linda and I were in Great Books together and took the Evelyn Wood Speed-Reading course together (and I still usually read at the speed I talk). Seems like Marlowe Schaeffer and I and you and Linda double-dated some then -- but I don't remember studying Dylan Thomas. Linda was the first in our class to get into Bob Dylan and to take on the look of a hippie. I later thought she probably smoked pot and I should have tried to smoke with her -- although I never smoked it until I was a freshman at 
      Denison University
      . Silly me!!! Later, in 2016, I got to know Monica Lewinsky's best friend Kathleen Kinkade, when she lived in Kenan-built 
      Carolina Apartments
       here in Wilmington, which I had been EVICTED FROM in 2015 -- and whose family set up Bain Capital in El Salvador as a Drug Mafia Bank but Mitt Romney took it out of there and those relatives are STILL in El Salvador prisons for CIA MURDERS and Drug Trafficking. Later, I emailed Mitt and Ann Romney and they immediately called off Mitt's deceased second cousin Douglas Romney's legal gay "widow", William (Wilhelm) Romney -- who first wanted to date me and then began to seriously harass me. Hands down, I'm the WIERDEST person ANYONE ever met -- but I keep a sense of humor about myself. And I DID have consummated sex with George Bush's 6th cousin Bill Toups in the hotel behind The 
      Lazy Pirate
      , Carolina Beach -- where my old buddy since 1981, Head of the Village People, Randy Jones, still has a fundraiser for Meals-on-Wheels every year. We were good friends -- he's from the Lower Cape Fear -- until our mutual friend Ryan Lee Burris, a HUGE Hard-Drug Trafficker with BOTH the New Hanover County Democrats (where Ryan was 3rd Vice Chair -- aptly named) -- and top Republicans here -- until he died of a Drug Overdose in November 2018.
      Image may contain: text that says 'Monica Lewinsky @MonicaLewinsky guys! Follow ।પગારન ronow SOENINEE SUGARLEAF MONICA LEWINSKY HYBRID 20.9% 8:43 PM 21 Dec 2017 1,847 Retweets 11,364 Likes'
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 2h
      • Edited

I'm too LAZY tonight to fill in links to more details, but if I weren't, here are a few for you:






Randy Jones and his mother, Elaine, at the Lazy Pirate:





Linda LeBoutillier with her husband, Frank Moscia:












.

No comments:

Post a Comment